QueenCeline87 Posted September 15, 2013 at 06:29 PM Posted September 15, 2013 at 06:29 PM I've only recently used twitter so how best should we do this! U have a lot of followers Kev x #WeWantCelineOnRadio And just say whatever we want to say to @sonymusicglobal I really thing the ageism thing on radio is an issue that needs do be dealt with. It's ridiculous!! Have DJs even listened to the song , have they seen the name and thought oh Celine dion , we can't play that on the station? It's very puzzling!! 4 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted September 15, 2013 at 06:35 PM Posted September 15, 2013 at 06:35 PM #WeWantCelineOnRadioAnd just say whatever we want to say to @sonymusicglobalI really thing the ageism thing on radio is an issue that needs do be dealt with.It's ridiculous!! Have DJs even listened to the song , have they seen the name and thought oh Celine dion , we can't play that on the station?It's very puzzling!!Sent it to Sony #WeWantCelineOnRadio !! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
QueenCeline87 Posted September 15, 2013 at 06:43 PM Posted September 15, 2013 at 06:43 PM Sent it to Sony #WeWantCelineOnRadio !! It would be great to get it trending! Like Celine has 13 million followers on Facebook so I don't understand the views on YouTube or how the song isn't on radio! And don't get me started on their handling of her twitter account! 2 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Popular Post QueenCeline87 Posted September 15, 2013 at 08:00 PM Popular Post Posted September 15, 2013 at 08:00 PM I just sent this to one of the Sony email address ...I don't know if it will help but it's worth a shot! I'm writing to you in relation to the new song by the incredible Celine Dion. Loved me back to Life is an amazing upbeat modern song that Sia has done an fantastic job writing and working with Celine in the studio! It's a great song and isn't getting the exposure and support that it should be and it's hard to understand why?? What really surprises is the lack of support it is getting off the radio stations internationally including Canada!! If its not on radios how are the general public supposed to know about it? Yes Celine has done promo last week and performed the song twice which has helped but it needs support of the record company on an international level. I understand Celine can't promote it herself in every country and I'm not expecting that so that's where support from her record company should come in with advertising and even working with radio stations on playing this.Get interviews with Celine on some of the bigger stations!! There is no lyric video, every artist out there today has one. It would seriously help until the official music video is released!! I know there recently has been a twitter account set up by the record company for Celine ...but yet nothing has being posted since the day after the single was released!There should be tweets every day, more tweets means more followers and more followers means more people seeing Celine has new music out! I have seen fans, myself included do more promotion for her on twitter. I have read a lot of people say it's Celine's age that's not getting her played on radio and if that's true that's a sad day for music!! Age shouldn't matter , the music should speak for itself and Loved me back to life does!! I really hope to see more support and promotion for Celine in the future! She is a legend and could out sing most singers of today who rely on shock value and sex to sell their records...even when the music is mediocre!! I'm only 25 and I take Celine's talent over any of today's artists!! Thank you for taking time to read this email. Sent from my iPhone 10 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 15, 2013 at 08:51 PM Posted September 15, 2013 at 08:51 PM QueenCeline87- what's the email address to Sony? 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 15, 2013 at 08:57 PM Posted September 15, 2013 at 08:57 PM Guys we needs to #lovedmebacktolife too! Kev x 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 15, 2013 at 08:58 PM Posted September 15, 2013 at 08:58 PM Anyone getting their followers to re tweet? Kev x Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 15, 2013 at 08:59 PM Posted September 15, 2013 at 08:59 PM I don't have followers so I probably can't do this. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 15, 2013 at 09:13 PM Posted September 15, 2013 at 09:13 PM I'm adding you guys I can so tell you u all are others lol Kev x Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 15, 2013 at 09:15 PM Posted September 15, 2013 at 09:15 PM I only have 23 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 15, 2013 at 09:25 PM Posted September 15, 2013 at 09:25 PM (edited) I went to Sonymusic global and I just tweeted under QueenCeline. Well where her tweet was. Edited September 15, 2013 at 09:27 PM by Prima_Donna1 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Lindah1984 Posted September 15, 2013 at 09:28 PM Posted September 15, 2013 at 09:28 PM Lol, I am retweeting and spreading the word (not an expert is this). 3 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 15, 2013 at 09:45 PM Posted September 15, 2013 at 09:45 PM Keep spreading the word guys! Make sure #lovedmebacktolife is tagged too and/or #celinedion Kev x Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted September 15, 2013 at 09:48 PM Posted September 15, 2013 at 09:48 PM QueenCeline87- what's the email address to Sony? help@sonymusic.ca There was a feedback at Sony music global one too but it bounced back and doesn't seem to work anymore 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
QueenCeline87 Posted September 15, 2013 at 09:56 PM Posted September 15, 2013 at 09:56 PM Keep spreading the word guys! Make sure #lovedmebacktolife is tagged too and/or #celinedion Kev x Adding #lovedmebacktolife to my tweets now 3 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
QueenCeline87 Posted September 15, 2013 at 10:02 PM Posted September 15, 2013 at 10:02 PM Guys mention as many people that follow you on your tweet as possible with the hash tags loved me back to life and we want Celine on radio but make sure to mention @sonymusicglobal too 2 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 15, 2013 at 11:15 PM Posted September 15, 2013 at 11:15 PM help@sonymusic.ca There was a feedback at Sony music global one too but it bounced back and doesn't seem to work anymoreThanks! Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
QueenCeline87 Posted September 15, 2013 at 11:58 PM Posted September 15, 2013 at 11:58 PM The red heads are helping!! Woohoo We will tweet again tomorrow :-) 4 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Lindah1984 Posted September 16, 2013 at 12:13 AM Posted September 16, 2013 at 12:13 AM Okay sleep tight. Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 16, 2013 at 12:17 AM Posted September 16, 2013 at 12:17 AM anyone else want to help please?!? where are you fans? kev x 1 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted September 16, 2013 at 12:26 AM Posted September 16, 2013 at 12:26 AM anyone else want to help please?!? where are you fans? kev x I have a few more people on it too and I think the red heads will be a huge help to us. I need to sleep now but I'm going to tweet again tomorrow as much as I can Night x 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
mebe Posted September 16, 2013 at 12:29 AM Posted September 16, 2013 at 12:29 AM I am new on Twitter...I have no followers lol....but i have been tweeting radio stations... Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted September 16, 2013 at 12:30 AM Posted September 16, 2013 at 12:30 AM I am new on Twitter...I have no followers lol....but i have been tweeting radio stations... What's your twitter name ?? I will follow you Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
mebe Posted September 16, 2013 at 12:46 AM Posted September 16, 2013 at 12:46 AM What's your twitter name ?? I will follow youmaebea23 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 16, 2013 at 12:51 AM Posted September 16, 2013 at 12:51 AM I am not surprised other people are replying to this thread to help. We need all the help we can get. 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted September 16, 2013 at 01:06 AM Posted September 16, 2013 at 01:06 AM I am new on Twitter...I have no followers lol....but i have been tweeting radio stations...i only have 24 but mine is @ GandCSly The more tweets the better! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted September 16, 2013 at 01:08 AM Posted September 16, 2013 at 01:08 AM Lol, I am retweeting and spreading the word (not an expert is this).lol trust me, me either! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Javito Posted September 16, 2013 at 07:59 AM Posted September 16, 2013 at 07:59 AM I'm @Javichualvarez on Twitter, if I see your posts about this I'll retweet as much as I can lol 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
chinit0 Posted September 16, 2013 at 10:10 AM Posted September 16, 2013 at 10:10 AM i think this needs to be planned, gather as much fans as we can from various sites and do a tweet blast on the same day and time... that way we could easily get sony's attention. 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 16, 2013 at 08:19 PM Posted September 16, 2013 at 08:19 PM Been work all day sorry for not carrying today but ill tweet now! Please keep doing this guys! Kev x 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.