Jamieb12321 Posted July 19, 2013 at 04:24 PM Posted July 19, 2013 at 04:24 PM I'm going to the show on the 20th and 21st anyone else? Quote
c4n4d4 Posted July 19, 2013 at 04:56 PM Posted July 19, 2013 at 04:56 PM I am going the 18th Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
J081113 Posted July 31, 2013 at 01:07 AM Posted July 31, 2013 at 01:07 AM I'm going the week after. Quote
Jamieb12321 Posted July 31, 2013 at 01:15 AM Author Posted July 31, 2013 at 01:15 AM Awww man!! I met such great fans in Quebec I was hoping to meet some more in Vegas!! 1 Quote
Scarface84 Posted July 31, 2013 at 01:54 PM Posted July 31, 2013 at 01:54 PM Awww man!! I met such great fans in Quebec I was hoping to meet some more in Vegas!! I'm going from15-20 August for the fashion show, any one wants to join? Quote
Scarface84 Posted July 31, 2013 at 01:54 PM Posted July 31, 2013 at 01:54 PM Awww man!! I met such great fans in Quebec I was hoping to meet some more in Vegas!! I'm going from15-20 August for the fashion show, any one wants to join? Quote
Scarface84 Posted July 31, 2013 at 01:56 PM Posted July 31, 2013 at 01:56 PM I am going the 18th I'm going on the 15 th for the fashion show Quote
melissa423 Posted August 14, 2013 at 02:50 AM Posted August 14, 2013 at 02:50 AM i'll be there the 16-18 just chilling Quote
Scarface84 Posted August 14, 2013 at 12:18 PM Posted August 14, 2013 at 12:18 PM I'm going from15-20 August for the fashion show, any one wants to join? Cool we can meet up! Quote
Scarface84 Posted August 14, 2013 at 12:18 PM Posted August 14, 2013 at 12:18 PM i'll be there the 16-18 just chilling Cool you wanna hang out? Quote
ehild Posted August 14, 2013 at 06:03 PM Posted August 14, 2013 at 06:03 PM I'm going the week after. I'll be there the 27th. What night are you going? Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
anewdayhascome Posted August 18, 2013 at 12:28 PM Posted August 18, 2013 at 12:28 PM There is a free ticket FRONT ORCH AA on AXS! Good luck! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
ehild Posted August 19, 2013 at 12:01 AM Posted August 19, 2013 at 12:01 AM There is a free ticket FRONT ORCH AA on AXS! Good luck!For which night? Where do you find this......is it advertised on ASX? Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
anewdayhascome Posted August 19, 2013 at 11:50 AM Posted August 19, 2013 at 11:50 AM it was for yesterday Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.