Jump to content

A famous Chinese singer Terry Lin covered I Surrender in a popular TV show recently


Recommended Posts

Posted

A famous Chinese singer Terry Lin covered I Surrender in a popular TV show recently. He said it's a tribute to Celine.

 

  • Like 1

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
I found it hidious to be honest.

http://thelavalizard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/celine-dion-quebec-thelavalizard.png

You Loved Me Back To Life, Life!

Posted (edited)

this song is not suitable for male voice, to be honest

 

Yes. But 林志炫(Terry Lin)'s cover is the best male version. And I remembered there's a boy recorded it in studio, whose voice is so amazing.

Btw, that is a competition between singers, which is judged by the audiences' vote. 林志炫 was NO.1 that night.

 

I Surrender @ Terry's concert

 

 

post-409-0-75365100-1361101298_thumb.jpg

Edited by kevincheung410

www.celinecn.com

Youtube | Sohu 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...