Haheather Posted January 11, 2013 at 03:52 AM Posted January 11, 2013 at 03:52 AM I don't really like Kathy Griffin. Poking fun is one thing but her jokes are repetitive and really disrespectful and vulgar. My favorite is Laura Landauer. She is so funny! She really does her research too so a lot of fans like her. These are my two favorites 1 Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
DionFanAlways Posted January 11, 2013 at 04:58 AM Posted January 11, 2013 at 04:58 AM (edited) My favorite is Laura Landauer. She is so funny! She really does her research too so a lot of fans like her. These are my two favorites OMG! These are sooooo funny! I've never seen her before because I usually don't look up that stuff but I couldn't stop watching them!! She looks like her but better yet she has the accent down wonderfully Oh yeah, and her mannerisms also. I love the work out one!!! I love both of them! Thanks. Edited January 11, 2013 at 05:02 AM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
LuisMa Posted January 11, 2013 at 09:05 AM Posted January 11, 2013 at 09:05 AM OMG we just watched the last one, and we're cracking up!!! The last part of the second video is super funny. And I have had the workout on YouTube as a favorite for years. I often watch it, it's amazing. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted January 11, 2013 at 01:49 PM Posted January 11, 2013 at 01:49 PM I guess I should "surf" more often.....because this is hilarious! I was still laughing Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Haheather Posted January 11, 2013 at 11:39 PM Posted January 11, 2013 at 11:39 PM There are more of her Celine impressions on youtube if you just dig a little Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
DionFanAlways Posted January 12, 2013 at 12:10 AM Posted January 12, 2013 at 12:10 AM I find she has her mannerisms down pat! Yes, I "surfed" and you could see her impressions evolving! Very good Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
mike_z Posted January 12, 2013 at 12:28 AM Posted January 12, 2013 at 12:28 AM Nobody will be as good as Laura!She even sings as Céline: This one is not even a Celine song and it does sound as if Céline was performing it! Quote
mike_z Posted January 14, 2013 at 03:33 AM Posted January 14, 2013 at 03:33 AM OMG I just discovered this one! LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eYwnM0VFbA Quote
mike_z Posted January 14, 2013 at 03:33 AM Posted January 14, 2013 at 03:33 AM omg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRZ-XvoTOII Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.