Bell Posted December 10, 2012 at 06:40 PM Posted December 10, 2012 at 06:40 PM Theres a big difference between katie perry for example and the diva CELINE DION.....WTFYeah, kids today find Ms. Perry cool while Celine is just some 'old' lady singing boooooring songs... Only people like us here find the real difference. 3 Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
DionFanAlways Posted December 10, 2012 at 08:40 PM Posted December 10, 2012 at 08:40 PM Really....Kesha, Best Female Artist? I was able to vote! Are the Backstreet Boys still around??? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
takeachance Posted December 10, 2012 at 10:20 PM Posted December 10, 2012 at 10:20 PM Seems like you can vote more than once!! lets keep voting people!! I wanna see Celine on that stage winning an award like that again. She should definetly win for best live act hands down!! She deserves it.... 1 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
nuts2you Posted December 11, 2012 at 12:49 AM Posted December 11, 2012 at 12:49 AM Could we get this add in all the lauguages, on here, celine needs to win this , and beat Adele, and Susan Boyle,, both there fans are going to add to this, Btw you can ONLY VOTE just once, Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted December 11, 2012 at 01:48 AM Posted December 11, 2012 at 01:48 AM im having real trouble voting, the website dones not load. Just the background... anyone else having the same problem? kev x Quote
blueangel92 Posted December 11, 2012 at 01:59 AM Posted December 11, 2012 at 01:59 AM ka ti pe ri is s***. That *CENSORED* cant sing. I really look down on that holly s*** Quote http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt182/tuongkhanh92/cdvn-1.png Celine Dion Vietnam Facebook Celine Dion Vietnam Blogspot
dmeredith Posted December 11, 2012 at 02:17 AM Posted December 11, 2012 at 02:17 AM im having real trouble voting, the website dones not load. Just the background... anyone else having the same problem? kev x Yes, I've had a lot of trouble also. It did work one time, but I definitely don't know what I finally did to make it count my vote. I guess it's cross your fingers, hold your breath and say a prayer! Quote
LuisMa Posted December 11, 2012 at 02:30 PM Posted December 11, 2012 at 02:30 PM Now we can cast our votes. Live act: http://www.worldmusicawards.com/#!worlds-best-live-act/ctk7 Best World Album: http://www.worldmusicawards.com/#!worlds-best-album/c18ue Quote
joaofilho Posted December 11, 2012 at 02:37 PM Posted December 11, 2012 at 02:37 PM I voted, let's all vote for our winning artist. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 11, 2012 at 08:46 PM Posted December 11, 2012 at 08:46 PM I have a nightmare that Beiber wins best album...... Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
nuts2you Posted December 11, 2012 at 09:51 PM Posted December 11, 2012 at 09:51 PM how do you know the numbers on who winning, Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 11, 2012 at 10:41 PM Posted December 11, 2012 at 10:41 PM ^good question Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
wjd Posted December 11, 2012 at 10:54 PM Posted December 11, 2012 at 10:54 PM how do you know the numbers on who winning, They are hardly going to tell you are they. We'll find out who the winners are overall at the actual awards ceremony. I voted earlier. Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
nuts2you Posted December 12, 2012 at 12:53 AM Posted December 12, 2012 at 12:53 AM its very slow, I keep voting and it takes it good old time going thur Quote
quaizee Posted December 12, 2012 at 01:06 AM Posted December 12, 2012 at 01:06 AM Does anyone knows if Celine is attending this ceremony? Quote
LuisMa Posted December 12, 2012 at 09:58 AM Posted December 12, 2012 at 09:58 AM Does anyone knows if Celine is attending this ceremony? She doesn't have any show for 20/12, so I guess if she became a winner, she'd be invited to attend. It seems performers have not been announced yet, but they should be in the next couple of days, as the show is approaching. I do hope she'd be a performer. Quote
Xpresso Posted December 13, 2012 at 01:54 AM Posted December 13, 2012 at 01:54 AM This doesn't make much sense to me... That show will taped on Dec. 20 (is that correct??).And people can still vote?? How can they invite the winners with a week's notice...? Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 13, 2012 at 02:29 AM Posted December 13, 2012 at 02:29 AM ^Yea, that doesn't add up! Doesn't give much time to prepare. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Fanxiaoqiang Posted December 13, 2012 at 10:57 AM Posted December 13, 2012 at 10:57 AM Now we can cast our votes. Live act: http://www.worldmusi...t-live-act/ctk7 Best World Album: http://www.worldmusi...est-album/c18ue Voted,but so many new albums only celine's is French album! Quote
Angel2006 Posted December 13, 2012 at 12:09 PM Posted December 13, 2012 at 12:09 PM This doesn't make much sense to me... That show will taped on Dec. 20 (is that correct??).And people can still vote?? How can they invite the winners with a week's notice...? I don't think the guests go to the show knowing they are winners. I think they just get an invite if there nominated. I really hope Celine attends the show, since she's nominated 2 times!! Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted December 13, 2012 at 10:08 PM Posted December 13, 2012 at 10:08 PM I don't think the guests go to the show knowing they are winners. I think they just get an invite if there nominated. I really hope Celine attends the show, since she's nominated 2 times!! She knew about the award she got in 2007... kev x Quote
LuisMa Posted December 13, 2012 at 10:13 PM Posted December 13, 2012 at 10:13 PM Yes, in the 90s, most of the entertainers that performed at the awards were winners, and they were invited because they were to receive the award. I don't know much about how the awards have changed in these past three years or so, but it used to be like that. But yes, it's weird that they have a voting system only a week away from the nominations, and that you can vote as many times as you want. Quote
Xpresso Posted December 13, 2012 at 11:45 PM Posted December 13, 2012 at 11:45 PM Yes, in the 90s, most of the entertainers that performed at the awards were winners, and they were invited because they were to receive the award. I don't know much about how the awards have changed in these past three years or so, but it used to be like that. But yes, it's weird that they have a voting system only a week away from the nominations, and that you can vote as many times as you want. That's correct. The winners always knew ahead of time because this award is normally based on sales. There are so many nominees! They can't all go!! Quote
nuts2you Posted December 14, 2012 at 11:34 PM Posted December 14, 2012 at 11:34 PM does anybody know when this ends Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted December 15, 2012 at 06:18 AM Posted December 15, 2012 at 06:18 AM does anybody know when this ends just wait maybehahawaiting for this amazing news Quote
nuts2you Posted December 20, 2012 at 01:57 AM Posted December 20, 2012 at 01:57 AM does anybody know when this will air,(like when) I see that you can still vote, Quote
puttybuddy Posted December 20, 2012 at 02:19 AM Posted December 20, 2012 at 02:19 AM does anybody know when this will air,(like when) I see that you can still vote, Dec. 22 Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
LuisMa Posted December 20, 2012 at 09:33 AM Posted December 20, 2012 at 09:33 AM Weird that today is the 20th and you can still vote. Quote
nuts2you Posted December 20, 2012 at 11:23 PM Posted December 20, 2012 at 11:23 PM censored_donotposthere @censored_donotposthere BREAKING NEWS: World Music Awards 2012 are been delayed due to visa issue and Newtown shooting. #CelineDion #WorldMusic Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.