Ejion Posted December 11, 2012 at 02:55 AM Posted December 11, 2012 at 02:55 AM I want it NEED it...anyone want to send it to the UK (Céline's not in UK edition ) I could send you a copy if you want Let me know so that I could check if it's still available. 1 Quote
zoe marie Posted December 11, 2012 at 07:19 AM Posted December 11, 2012 at 07:19 AM I could send you a copy if you want Let me know so that I could check if it's still available. PM me the costs for postage hunnie as this would be fab thank you Quote https://www.facebook...59703384&type=3 - My Céline Collection Life isn't defined by your fears, but by how you deal with them.
Xpresso Posted December 11, 2012 at 11:19 AM Posted December 11, 2012 at 11:19 AM Is it just me or does Rene look ill in these photos? I do hope he's ok He's probably tired from all the intense promo in Paris and jetlag.Traveling does take its toll at 70 I would think, and all the craziness around Céline must be hard to handle...I would probably pass out from all that attention... Quote
puttybuddy Posted December 11, 2012 at 02:11 PM Posted December 11, 2012 at 02:11 PM There are so many photoshoped pics of Celine that when you see the real Celine it's shocking. Celine's ageing quick, she does have crows feet. I don't remember the gap in her teeth, but otherwise Celine will always be beautiful to me Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
Ejion Posted December 12, 2012 at 06:06 AM Posted December 12, 2012 at 06:06 AM PM me the costs for postage hunnie as this would be fab thank you I checked two different stores today and they don't have it anymore It's now the new issue( royal pregnancy) Hello!Canada loves Celine so I'm sure she'll be featured again soon(for the new English album!) Just remind me next time Quote
zoe marie Posted December 12, 2012 at 07:25 AM Posted December 12, 2012 at 07:25 AM I checked two different stores today and they don't have it anymore It's now the new issue( royal pregnancy) Hello!Canada loves Celine so I'm sure she'll be featured again soon(for the new English album!) Just remind me next time I thought it might be the case Thank you for all your effort hunnie Quote https://www.facebook...59703384&type=3 - My Céline Collection Life isn't defined by your fears, but by how you deal with them.
smash Posted December 12, 2012 at 10:29 PM Posted December 12, 2012 at 10:29 PM I really thought that by now, we would have had more photos of the twins, with them having had their second birthday. Surely they had some sort of birthday party for them, We had quite a few pictures of them for their 1st birthday. Maybe something will still come, its just short of almost 2 months since their birthday,and nothing really about them. Ah well, maybe sometime, Sharon Quote
takeachance Posted December 12, 2012 at 10:53 PM Posted December 12, 2012 at 10:53 PM She looks great as usual. I never noticed the gap in her teeth before either, i wonder is she doing something with her teeth to cause this ? invisable brace or something ? like a gap wouldnt just come in your teeth outa no where, would it? Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Ejion Posted December 18, 2012 at 02:42 AM Posted December 18, 2012 at 02:42 AM I thought it might be the case Thank you for all your effort hunnie Sorry But like I said, Hello!Canada loves her so she'll be on it soon I'm actually scanning two November 2012 issues(before the December 10th issue where she's on the cover) of Hello Canada where Celine was mentioned:) I don't know if anyone scanned a Hello!Canada May 28th 2012 issue featuring 50 Most Beautiful Canadians where Celine is included again! 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 18, 2012 at 02:48 AM Posted December 18, 2012 at 02:48 AM Sorry But like I said, Hello!Canada loves her so she'll be on it soon I'm actually scanning two November 2012 issues(before the December 10th issue where she's on the cover) of Hello Canada where Celine was mentioned:) I don't know if anyone scanned a Hello!Canada May 28th 2012 issue featuring 50 Most Beautiful Canadians where Celine is included again! Yep, I would say that classifies Hello! Canada mag. as a Celine lover!! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Ejion Posted December 18, 2012 at 03:01 AM Posted December 18, 2012 at 03:01 AM I'm not sure if these issues were mentioned and scanned before but here it is. Sorry if these were already scanned before. Quote
Ejion Posted December 18, 2012 at 03:03 AM Posted December 18, 2012 at 03:03 AM I'm not sure if these issues were mentioned and scanned before but here it is. Sorry if these were already scanned before. Yay! She's included this year's Most Beautiful Canadians! Quote
Ejion Posted December 18, 2012 at 03:04 AM Posted December 18, 2012 at 03:04 AM From the May 28, 2012 issue:D Quote
Ejion Posted December 18, 2012 at 03:10 AM Posted December 18, 2012 at 03:10 AM Hello!Canada November 12,2012 issue Quote
Ejion Posted December 18, 2012 at 03:12 AM Posted December 18, 2012 at 03:12 AM Hello!Canada November 12,2012 issue. Featured album 'Sans Attendre'! Quote
Ejion Posted December 18, 2012 at 03:17 AM Posted December 18, 2012 at 03:17 AM November 19,2012 Hello!Canada issue Quote
Ejion Posted December 18, 2012 at 03:18 AM Posted December 18, 2012 at 03:18 AM Celine article from the November 19,2012 Hello!Canada issue Quote
Ejion Posted December 18, 2012 at 03:28 AM Posted December 18, 2012 at 03:28 AM Just want to add this:) It's a Christmas HMV flyer. I'm glad they included Celine:) It's the only French album in the catalogue! Go Celine! It's definitely what I want! lol Just want to add this:) It's a Christmas HMV flyer. I'm glad they included Celine:) It's the only French album in the catalogue! Go Celine! It's definitely what I want! lol Quote
Ejion Posted December 18, 2012 at 03:31 AM Posted December 18, 2012 at 03:31 AM Yay! The only French album featured:D Can't wait for her English album next year! Yay!Celine! Quote
Ejion Posted December 18, 2012 at 03:36 AM Posted December 18, 2012 at 03:36 AM Yep, I would say that classifies Hello! Canada mag. as a Celine lover!! Yeah! When I have the chance, I always check Hello!Canada because they have little articles about Celine here and there even when she's not on the cover and even when she's not promoting anything lol I really like this magazine because of the full size pictures and nice articles unlike other magazines where there are more ads than actual articles/pictures lol 1 Quote
zoe marie Posted December 18, 2012 at 07:22 AM Posted December 18, 2012 at 07:22 AM Thank you for all the pictures hun I haven't seen ANY of them before! 1 Quote https://www.facebook...59703384&type=3 - My Céline Collection Life isn't defined by your fears, but by how you deal with them.
Ejion Posted December 19, 2012 at 04:39 AM Posted December 19, 2012 at 04:39 AM Thank you for all the pictures hun I haven't seen ANY of them before! You're welcome Glad to share 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.