DionFanAlways Posted November 4, 2012 at 01:50 AM Posted November 4, 2012 at 01:50 AM This is the one I played on repeat!! Can't get enough of it!!Same here and blowing my speakers out in the process! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
ntelisas Posted November 4, 2012 at 01:52 AM Posted November 4, 2012 at 01:52 AM 'Si je n'ai rien de toi' 1 of the 2 best songs in the album! Powerful and honest. When i am listening to it, feelings like bitterness and anger but a hidden longing for life mixed at the same time, fill me up. Words are not enough. Truly a masterpiece!! Quote
zenmeban Posted November 4, 2012 at 02:40 AM Author Posted November 4, 2012 at 02:40 AM I soooo would've loved it to be the first single, this would've been great, a powerful love song, much better than Parler à mon père. But I'm still hoping for a 3rd single. I want a video for this song... 3 Quote BRICEhttp://s17.postimg.org/7igcotu27/DFGHLK.jpg
minolli Posted November 4, 2012 at 04:31 AM Posted November 4, 2012 at 04:31 AM I soooo would've loved it to be the first single, this would've been great, a powerful love song, much better than Parler à mon père. But I'm still hoping for a 3rd single. I want a video for this song... Agreed. The more I listen to it the more I love it. More dynamic than a lot of the songs on the album. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
dolores Posted November 18, 2012 at 04:16 AM Posted November 18, 2012 at 04:16 AM my favorite of the album Quote http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif "Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.At least that's what it feels like to me.Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."
celinefanonline Posted November 18, 2012 at 10:02 AM Posted November 18, 2012 at 10:02 AM the high note in this song reminds me of Vitas!!! lol Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Modesta Posted November 21, 2012 at 01:44 PM Posted November 21, 2012 at 01:44 PM God I love that high note in the end! Gives me the chills every time 1 Quote
Modesta Posted November 28, 2012 at 05:59 PM Posted November 28, 2012 at 05:59 PM Hey, my besserwisser boyfriend claims that the last note is sung on falcetto. I hear the note sang on key, pure and clean. What do you think? Quote
Bell Posted November 28, 2012 at 06:13 PM Posted November 28, 2012 at 06:13 PM I've said it before, it sounds to me like head voice. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
CaesarCeline Posted November 28, 2012 at 06:15 PM Posted November 28, 2012 at 06:15 PM Me too, I agree it's head voice Quote J'ai besoin de tes yeux, c'est le miroir ou j'existe, sans eux je ne me vois pasRegarde-moi http://img.noiset.com/images/artist/celine-dion-disc-5017.jpeg
zuv Posted December 1, 2012 at 04:58 PM Posted December 1, 2012 at 04:58 PM (edited) I'm gonna ask the same question here... Anyone find that particular song hard to sing along with?? Its really weird it doesnt seem that hard when you listen to it, and i'm not talking about the few high notes. Something is really different in her voice through out the song, but i can't put my finger on it. Is she "breathy" during the song?... i feel tired after singing it, its exhausting LOLWhich usually doesn't happen to me with other Celine's songs.... Edited December 1, 2012 at 04:59 PM by zuv Quote
mike_z Posted December 1, 2012 at 05:07 PM Posted December 1, 2012 at 05:07 PM Of course the high note is not full chest voice like the ABM note, it's a very powerful falsetto, same one she uses for the high notes in "Attendre". That doesn't mean she cannot hit it with her chest voice (she hits that same note every night on RDMH), it's just an artistic decision. I love that song, I usually skip the songs where she sounds really nasal (like half of the "D'elles", "Miracle" and "1F&4T albums). But this one has an addictive quality to it... maybe it's her emotions, she's totally into the song. It could easily fit into the "D'eux" album. It should be the 3rd or 4th singles. This album needs 5 singles! 2 Quote
Javito Posted December 2, 2012 at 10:45 AM Posted December 2, 2012 at 10:45 AM I would LOVE to see Si je n'ai rien de toi and Attendre as singles before the album promo ends too! These so very much need to be promoted! 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Bell Posted December 2, 2012 at 12:46 PM Posted December 2, 2012 at 12:46 PM I also hope it happens, Javito. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Koolan Posted December 5, 2012 at 02:21 AM Posted December 5, 2012 at 02:21 AM Dark and edgy, it could easily become my favorite on the album. It better be the third single. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
mike_z Posted December 13, 2012 at 02:54 PM Posted December 13, 2012 at 02:54 PM I would LOVE to see Si je n'ai rien de toi and Attendre as singles before the album promo ends too! These so very much need to be promoted! Definitely! I would say "Qui Peut Vivre Sans Amour" 3rd single, to make those who thought "sans attendre" was a miracle-like album go and buy it too.. then "Si Je N'ai Rien De Toi", powerful ballad, and finally "Attendre" as a 5th single, for 2013's fall, the most "JJG" song on the album. And there we've got, US release "The French Album 2". And a one-year promotion, as she did back in the day! 2 Quote
Bell Posted December 15, 2012 at 06:00 PM Posted December 15, 2012 at 06:00 PM "Attendre", the most "JJG" song on the album. And there we've got, US release "The French Album 2". That won't happen, nothing compares to JJG & 'D'eux'. 1 Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.