Jump to content

Celine fans from Finland!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Crap, it turns out I'm not going after all :wacko: I have compulsory lab courses at the uni at the end of the year and I can't miss three days in a row, and the weekend is over my budget...

 

 

It seems, I'm talking all by myself here :giggle:

Posted

I'm going to Paris!!! I thought I couldn't afford it, but my parents decided to pay most of the cost for my 30th birthday! So HAPPY!! Who's going?

Crap, it turns out I'm not going after all :wacko: I have compulsory lab courses at the uni at the end of the year and I can't miss three days in a row, and the weekend is over my budget...

 

 

It seems, I'm talking all by myself here :giggle:

 

Oh no, isn't there any way you could skip those? :/ And I don't think flying costs more on weekend than on a weekday? If you left on Thursday evening and attended the Friday concert and came back on Saturday. ;)

 

I'm going to Paris too!!! On the 26th! :) I really wanted to have a ticket for the 30th, since it's my birthday, but there weren't any seats available as I was buying it.. though turns out there now are..

I have to work like crazy and save all extra money for the trip though. :D But I can't miss Céline coming to Paris! I was going to go see her in Paris in 2008, already had the ticket and everything, but then as they announced she was coming to Helsinki, I changed Paris to Helsinki.. I'm such a Francophile that it's been like a dream to see Céline in PARIS, cause I think it's the only place where the majority of the songs will be her French songs! :)

http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpg

HELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !

Posted (edited)

When I was searching for flights, the weekend flights were a bit more expensive, and hotels as well.. :blink:

 

But anyways, the main reason is school, the courses are very intense, several hours a day, I really can't miss them :(

Edited by Modesta
  • 4 months later...
Posted
Hi, there! Mä en oo hoksannut tällaista keskustelua vasta kuin nyt! Me ollaan tyttöystävän kanssa menossa Pariisiin myös, ollaan viikko (27.11-4.12.) ja nähdään konsertti 30. päivä. Saa ilmoittautua suomalaisia sinne menijöitä, ois kiva hengailla porukalla tai edes moikata! :-)
  • Like 1

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/7015/cdfk.jpg

"I looked in the audience. There were no strangers. Everybody was singing and cheering and hugging. That was a beautiful picture to look at."

- Céline Dion

Posted

Oi hitsi, mä oon niin kade kun porukkaa on menossa Pariisiin! Tyhmät kurssit ja 100% läsnäolopakko - haittaavat Celine-elämää :P

 

Mutta pitäkää hauskaa :)

  • 4 months later...
Posted

How's everyone doing? Did you get a chance to see Celine in Europe? Where, when, how awesome was it? :D

 

Btw, does anyone of you live near jyväskylä? It would be great to meet people who are as crazy about celine as I am...

Posted

How's everyone doing? Did you get a chance to see Celine in Europe? Where, when, how awesome was it? :D

 

Btw, does anyone of you live near jyväskylä? It would be great to meet people who are as crazy about celine as I am...

 

Hi! I had the chance yes, on the 26th in Paris, and I can say it was BEYOND AMAZING. Everything I dreamed of and even more. :) :) And it was the perfect way to end my 3-month long Canadian trip this fall, which too was partly a real "Céline trip"! ;D I got to see her star/leaf in the Canadian Walk of Fame in Toronto, I visited the Notre Dame cathedral where she got married, in Montréal, and I actually finally got to go to Charlemagne, and stand in front of her childhood house... And in Paris, besides the concert, I actually went outside her hotel and witnessed a moment when she stand like 1 METER away from me..:heart: that was the most surreal moment of my life I must say! :D Ohh, now I have so many wonderful memories, this fall was really the "time of my life".. And I miss it really bad! :cry:

 

Unfortunately I don't live near Jyväskylä. :/ I'm from Salo! If you're ever in the surroundings, let me know though! Are you on FB by the way? :D New Céline friends are more than welcomed. ;)

http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpg

HELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !

  • 2 months later...
Posted

How's everyone doing? Did you get a chance to see Celine in Europe? Where, when, how awesome was it? :D

 

Btw, does anyone of you live near jyväskylä? It would be great to meet people who are as crazy about celine as I am...

 

I'm from Keuruu!! :-D buut..currently living in Savonlinna.

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I'm from Keuruu!! :-D buut..currently living in Savonlinna.

 

OMG, I'm originally from Keuruu!! Do we know each other?? :w00t:

 

I'll PM you...

Edited by Modesta

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...