browseceline Posted September 14, 2012 at 11:04 AM Posted September 14, 2012 at 11:04 AM (edited) Thanks Vinny. Nice interview, she was very humble as always. The one aired on TV is shorter. Edit: what did she say after "....relax as possible"? Her accent is too strong there. She says - I do love sweats. I love fashion a lot. But on my days off, at home with my kids, I try to stay as relaxed as possible, and love kaftans ( moroccan dress) as well, and love sweats, love jeans and love beautiful things and also like to be in my PJ's ( pajama) as long as I can on my days off.. Edited September 14, 2012 at 11:13 AM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
frana Posted September 14, 2012 at 11:29 AM Posted September 14, 2012 at 11:29 AM Celine Dion & Adriana Costa for EXTRA Tv ! http://img221.imagevenue.com/loc660/th_621963786_Schrnka_1_122_660lo.jpg http://img257.imagevenue.com/loc78/th_621964701_Schrnka_2_122_78lo.jpg http://img282.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_621965134_Schrnka_3_122_127lo.jpghttp://img157.imagevenue.com/loc366/th_621967580_Schrnka_10_122_366lo.jpg http://img246.imagevenue.com/loc243/th_621968859_Schrnka_11_122_243lo.jpg http://img16.imagevenue.com/loc153/th_621969328_Schrnka_12_122_153lo.jpg Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
Nando Férri Posted September 14, 2012 at 12:17 PM Posted September 14, 2012 at 12:17 PM For those who like me can't see the video, here's the youtube version: Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
PaulQ Posted September 14, 2012 at 05:19 PM Posted September 14, 2012 at 05:19 PM Interestin how she leaves open the door to the question of doing something with Mariah Carey Now we would need to get Mariah's answer. But yeah, its the eternal question, how many times we've wondered why they never sang together? And still never happened (not that I want to happen now) I think she should record a duet with Laura Pausini. Quote http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae122/ptjmwa/2778236-3933894.jpg
zuv Posted September 16, 2012 at 03:56 PM Posted September 16, 2012 at 03:56 PM really great interview, not boring questions. It would be great to ask her a question like: would you work with Madonna? I wonder what she would reply. she would probably say yes, she would say yes to everyone on camera, just to be nice. Quote
aicee Posted September 18, 2012 at 02:56 AM Posted September 18, 2012 at 02:56 AM (edited) Yes as time goes she get matured. But watching the video made me realized the Celine I knew 16 years way back still is the Celine Dion she is now. So humble and true. Edited September 18, 2012 at 02:57 AM by aicee Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.