MrTim212 Posted August 2, 2012 at 04:24 PM Posted August 2, 2012 at 04:24 PM I love this. I'm hoping we get a bonus DVD with the "Water and a Flame" release with some of these videos! Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
takeachance Posted August 2, 2012 at 05:10 PM Posted August 2, 2012 at 05:10 PM What a great video! I hope the DVD is filmed like this. After hearing the entire song in HQ, I definitely prefer this playback to the 2003 version. Listening to all the bootlegs makes it very easy to forget how amazing it sounds when you're actually there in person. It's nice being able to actually hear the water through her microphone when she does the live humming at the end, it really adds something to the song. Haha, you're probably right AND.................the brainwashing continues...... Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
GoldenLeaf Posted August 2, 2012 at 05:12 PM Posted August 2, 2012 at 05:12 PM (edited) Full, official MHWGO VEGAS video!!! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151123741257139This video is not new! I watched this performance back in November 2011. I still have the link in my Favorites : http://herby.tv/2011/11/celine-dion-fleuron-glorieux/ I'm surprised it wasn't posted before on the forum. Edited August 2, 2012 at 05:12 PM by Calypso Quote
ashtonelijah Posted August 2, 2012 at 05:18 PM Author Posted August 2, 2012 at 05:18 PM This video is not new! I watched this performance back in November 2011. I still have the link in my Favorites : http://herby.tv/2011/11/celine-dion-fleuron-glorieux/ I'm surprised it wasn't posted before on the forum. ... Then why didn't you post it? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
GoldenLeaf Posted August 2, 2012 at 05:36 PM Posted August 2, 2012 at 05:36 PM ... Then why didn't you post it? Because during Fall 2011, I wasn't going often to the forum for the simple reason I was very busy and I was persuaded that the performance was already posted by a forum member in this topic : http://www.celinedionforum.com/Post-YouTub...ere-t15496.html But it looks like I was wrong since the performance seems new for everybody except me. Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted August 2, 2012 at 07:38 PM Posted August 2, 2012 at 07:38 PM love the video thank you Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
MrTim212 Posted August 2, 2012 at 08:10 PM Posted August 2, 2012 at 08:10 PM You're Welcome:Céline Dion - My Heart Will Go On - Live Las Vegas HQ This link isn't working. It's downloading a blank file... Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
fred Posted August 2, 2012 at 10:16 PM Posted August 2, 2012 at 10:16 PM Full, official MHWGO VEGAS video!!! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151123741257139Thanks for sharing! This video was new to me, and very nice to watch (despite it being the over performed MHWGO). Is it just me or does she sound auto tuned? I got that impression a lot, especially during the verses. I think this is quite odd. It's the first time I hear this in a live (?) performance of hers (I got the imperssion that some parts of the TC album was auto tuned though). This version sounds somewhat different. A bit more chill. Can't put my finger on what it is though. Thanks for this. Great to see it in an official capacity, but I do wish they'd stop giving away all the big effects of the show in these videos. Spoils the surprise a bit i.m.o.Yea. Even though it is nice for someone like me who wont have the oportunity to go to Vegas to see parts of the show like this, I did think about that too. And my extremely naive answer to that was that maybe, just maybe, they would cut MHWGO from the show anytime soon (but yea, that's just wishful thinking). Its obviously the best Titanic moment of her shows to date Amazing......!!Visually I liked the "candles" from the TC tour a lot. But this is ok too. I am happily surprised they portray this song in bright turkoise and not toned down dark colours. Great effects! She loves playing with that dress. Reminds me of the ATW special. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Frozen_Phoenix Posted August 3, 2012 at 01:34 PM Posted August 3, 2012 at 01:34 PM Can anybody put this video into the Multimedia Section? Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
boyblackuk Posted August 6, 2012 at 09:10 PM Posted August 6, 2012 at 09:10 PM DEFINITELY LIVE, never heard it sung this way so soft and elegant, LOVED IT Quote
René 2 Posted August 9, 2012 at 08:33 AM Posted August 9, 2012 at 08:33 AM Can anybody put this video into the Multimedia Section? +1 I knew a time when it was easy and quick to find a new vid in the multimedia section. Please do something Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.