celine-rc Posted July 20, 2012 at 12:41 AM Posted July 20, 2012 at 12:41 AM Hey guys ! Starting in about a month (when school starts), I'm going to have to start a project that I'm going to have to work on for at least 50 hours all throughout the school year and I really don't know what to do. I am open to suggestions ! It can be Célinish or not, the important this is that I like what I'm doing. For example, I can write something, build something, it doesn't matter. As long as I respect the time limit. I can't wait to hear your suggestion! Thanks in advance !!!! Roxy Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Alex_Incognito Posted July 20, 2012 at 05:27 PM Posted July 20, 2012 at 05:27 PM My recommendation is to not have it be Celine-ish. You'll want something you can put on future CV's. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
celine-rc Posted July 21, 2012 at 12:12 AM Author Posted July 21, 2012 at 12:12 AM Ok. You are right, you have a good point. I still have to find something though. Merci. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
*Daniel Posted July 22, 2012 at 04:20 AM Posted July 22, 2012 at 04:20 AM Maybe write a book or something, I'll leave the topic part to you (not that I got any ideas in that respect). Quote "Everything is pretty much possible if you believe in yourself." ~ Celine Dion
volleyceline Posted July 22, 2012 at 08:09 PM Posted July 22, 2012 at 08:09 PM If you really wanted to incorporate Celine you could do a project on women and our independence and how times have changed over the course of 100 years or so. I know a big theme is innovations over time whether it be inventions or acquired rights and freedoms. Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
celine-rc Posted July 23, 2012 at 01:20 AM Author Posted July 23, 2012 at 01:20 AM Wow. Daniel and Kay, you both have really good ideas... You know, at first I jokingly said that I would write a ''Céline for dummies'', my friends thought it would be a good idea... I would like to write something, anything but I don't know what. Thank you. I will keep thinking of something... Do you guys think I could write a play ? Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
volleyceline Posted July 23, 2012 at 04:09 AM Posted July 23, 2012 at 04:09 AM I don't think that plays are a good idea. Finding people to play the role is usually difficult cause they don't wanna be embarrassed and in that silliness the message behind the play is lost. I like the idea of a book, maybe one that tells your message through a fictional story you create then draw to a conclusion at the end? I've also seen people create childrens books to portray adult matters like the economy, racism, etc. That's another option Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
celine-rc Posted July 24, 2012 at 11:17 AM Author Posted July 24, 2012 at 11:17 AM I probably wouldn't actually perform it, just write the play but I understand what you mean. Good ideas though Kay ! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Daniel Hamilton Posted July 24, 2012 at 06:22 PM Posted July 24, 2012 at 06:22 PM You could write a story. A funny one or romantic one or base it on a tragedy what ever you want. I'm writing a Fictional love Story based on a true Tragedy aboard the H.M.S.H.Britannic (Sister Of Titanic) Quote
celine-rc Posted July 24, 2012 at 09:13 PM Author Posted July 24, 2012 at 09:13 PM Thank you for the suggestions ! I really appreciate it ! I just have to find an idea to write about though.. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
*Daniel Posted August 18, 2012 at 03:41 AM Posted August 18, 2012 at 03:41 AM Have you figured out what your going to do yet? Quote "Everything is pretty much possible if you believe in yourself." ~ Celine Dion
bfhb Posted October 7, 2012 at 01:17 AM Posted October 7, 2012 at 01:17 AM ABBA has Mamma MiaQueen has we will rock U Celine has?????pick ur fave songs and let them tell the story......... A Childs Dream.......Ce n'était qu'un rêveand take it from there......... Quote love doesn't ask whyspeaks from the heart and never explainsdont you know that love doesn't think twiceit can come all at once or whisper from a distance
celine-rc Posted May 2, 2013 at 12:16 AM Author Posted May 2, 2013 at 12:16 AM Hey guys ! I would have a service to ask you guys... Could you please go vote for my school's robotics team (almost all my friends are in it). They worked really hard on their projet for First Robotics where they had to build a robot that could throw frizbeas. They did a goo job in the competitions and now they have the chance to win 15 000 $ that they would use to buy a 3D printer ! Please vote !!!! http://vtele.ca/concours/ton-projet-subway/un.php?id=16 Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.