Davey84 Posted June 5, 2012 at 08:47 AM Posted June 5, 2012 at 08:47 AM Well John, it's actually true what's been said in that article. Only the title is misleading. Seriously, if there's one person who's sick of MHWGO, it's Céline.... But she has to sing that song foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay (but that's their own fault, there are a 100 ways to make the song (musically) interesting again!! ) Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
artistman2007 Posted June 5, 2012 at 10:58 AM Posted June 5, 2012 at 10:58 AM Really thats wierd i love i know what love is as well it s a great song wish she had made a video for it or sang it live Would have made a good hit and its like the opposite to this new song here she says i didnt know love cammon celine stop fooling us u know or u dont know ) these artists think they can lie to us all the time without being discoverd lol Quote
celinesounds Posted June 5, 2012 at 11:21 AM Posted June 5, 2012 at 11:21 AM I like her new song, she doesn't try screaming like she did in the past, and non fans you know they complain a lot how she screams the notes, it sounds very radio friendly, let's wait for a decent video and kill the 90's Quote #FREEJAVITO
celinedionfan1 Posted June 5, 2012 at 11:55 AM Posted June 5, 2012 at 11:55 AM I really loved the questions that was asked. Best interview in ageees! Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
Celine Fan 77 Posted June 5, 2012 at 11:59 AM Posted June 5, 2012 at 11:59 AM I really loved the questions that was asked. Best interview in ageees! That's right, it was quite an interesting interview finally! Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Bell Posted June 5, 2012 at 12:22 PM Posted June 5, 2012 at 12:22 PM It sounded to me like this song is so much Celine, it is her style and who knows...it could be sucessful. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
MichiG. Posted June 5, 2012 at 02:12 PM Posted June 5, 2012 at 02:12 PM gosh I had no time to watch it yesterday.....I really liked the interview and the questions!!! Finally not an "it's all about the family" interview! I really liked what I heard of "Didn't know love" though it tooooo short to judge in it. Can't wait for a really nice video and the whole song of course!!! Quote ~*~ life IS beautiful ~*~
Anna1990 Posted June 5, 2012 at 02:14 PM Posted June 5, 2012 at 02:14 PM I'm very happy with this program. I think that Didn’t Know Love’ is beautiful, classic Celine's song.I can't wait new songs Quote
smw Posted June 5, 2012 at 03:20 PM Posted June 5, 2012 at 03:20 PM (edited) The new song, based on the tiny clip, sounds very similar to There Comes a Time. Hopefully there is a lot more to this new song -- and hopefully it has a much bigger build than There Comes a Time. …But it's too hard to judge it off of that clip. Very excited about new material/interviews! And I hope Celine is continued to ask more difficult questions. Honestly, Oprah (as much as I adore her interviewing style) would always feed into Celine's family life SO much that it might be a good thing for Celine to branch out during this next promotional tour. Edited June 5, 2012 at 03:21 PM by smw Quote
Claudette Posted June 5, 2012 at 04:30 PM Posted June 5, 2012 at 04:30 PM Is there a way one of the people here on the forum that is very clever with technology can maybe make a clip with just the song, and remove the talking over it? I know it is still too short to judge, but at least you won't get distracted by the talking. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Your_Su_Phu Posted June 5, 2012 at 04:48 PM Posted June 5, 2012 at 04:48 PM to me it almost sounds like the raw studio footage that celine has released in the pastso it's not necessarily even a final cut i wouldn't be so hasty to judge yet Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 5, 2012 at 04:58 PM Posted June 5, 2012 at 04:58 PM Earlier on Fox (i think) they quoted Celine from her interview about Kate's comments etc. Celine came off well, said how if it makes her sick it's a good thing she doesn't have to sing it! After watching the jubilee concert yesterday, i really wish Celine would record some anthemic songs. Hearing the crowd singing with Sir Paul McCartney and Sir Elton John really makes me wish Celine could do that too. Really involve the crowd. The only times i can think of is the "no" bit of TT and the end of BYLM. Such a shame cos she really comes alive when the audience is right behind her. Quote
browseceline Posted June 5, 2012 at 04:59 PM Posted June 5, 2012 at 04:59 PM I don't see the There Comes A time similarity, however, I hear some song I have heard before, the melody is quite familiar, but I can't pick which song it is, not from Celine that's for sure, I heard it somewhere in the 90s, but I don't know which song.. Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
ashtonelijah Posted June 5, 2012 at 06:22 PM Posted June 5, 2012 at 06:22 PM I don't see the There Comes A time similarity, however, I hear some song I have heard before, the melody is quite familiar, but I can't pick which song it is, not from Celine that's for sure, I heard it somewhere in the 90s, but I don't know which song.. "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus is the one you're thinking of. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
spunkransum Posted June 5, 2012 at 07:24 PM Posted June 5, 2012 at 07:24 PM From that small tidbit, which I can't really judge a lot on this song sounds fresh and upbeat for a ballad. It sounds like something Adelle would sing. Quote
ryba Posted June 5, 2012 at 07:55 PM Posted June 5, 2012 at 07:55 PM Earlier on Fox (i think) they quoted Celine from her interview about Kate's comments etc. Celine came off well, said how if it makes her sick it's a good thing she doesn't have to sing it! After watching the jubilee concert yesterday, i really wish Celine would record some anthemic songs. Hearing the crowd singing with Sir Paul McCartney and Sir Elton John really makes me wish Celine could do that too. Really involve the crowd. The only times i can think of is the "no" bit of TT and the end of BYLM. Such a shame cos she really comes alive when the audience is right behind her. you're so right. That is exactly what I was thinking, too! Quote
anewdayhascome Posted June 5, 2012 at 09:27 PM Posted June 5, 2012 at 09:27 PM yeah I wrote it in another topic. She should represent Canada during this concert and it'd be a blast! There was no one from Canada as far as I recall Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
CelineDionFan710 Posted June 5, 2012 at 09:56 PM Posted June 5, 2012 at 09:56 PM cant wait for the album Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
takeachance Posted June 5, 2012 at 10:25 PM Posted June 5, 2012 at 10:25 PM (edited) Nice interview. Didnt hear enough of the new song to form an opinion, i just hope its good enough to make an impression .....I hope its not just "ok" Edited June 5, 2012 at 10:26 PM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Haheather Posted June 5, 2012 at 10:36 PM Posted June 5, 2012 at 10:36 PM I thought it sounded more like I Got Nothing Left! Very chill. I can't wait! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
binsk Posted June 5, 2012 at 10:44 PM Posted June 5, 2012 at 10:44 PM The fact that she's sitting on a chair makes me think that it's not a big ballad bc if it was she'd need to stand up to hit those notes even though that clip was not a live studio recording Quote -RK
Haheather Posted June 5, 2012 at 11:13 PM Posted June 5, 2012 at 11:13 PM ^^^That's true! Maybe she was just doing it for the cameras though? I don't think it sounds anything at all like there comes a time! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
ferjaacu Posted June 6, 2012 at 12:06 AM Posted June 6, 2012 at 12:06 AM The fact that she's sitting on a chair makes me think that it's not a big ballad bc if it was she'd need to stand up to hit those notes even though that clip was not a live studio recording Maybe she was shooting the "Making of" or just recording some of the backgrounds Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Koolan Posted June 6, 2012 at 01:13 AM Posted June 6, 2012 at 01:13 AM I liked the interviewer, she asked some good questions unlike the previous ones. Once again, Celine shows off her classy side. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
openthetelevision Posted June 6, 2012 at 05:45 AM Posted June 6, 2012 at 05:45 AM I liked the interviewer, she asked some good questions unlike the previous ones. Once again, Celine shows off her classy side.I liked her too, she asked interesting questions and not the same old ones Celine has so much class. ASVHJBIEFHFREBN THE NEW SONG Hahahaha wow Eminem. I like him but it's kind of funny thinking of Celine rapping his music. I wonder if she knows what he's saying? haha. Quote
davidjag79 Posted June 6, 2012 at 03:06 PM Posted June 6, 2012 at 03:06 PM I can't wait to hear the full song!!! I wonder how long we will have to wait??!! Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
Celine Fan 77 Posted June 6, 2012 at 05:33 PM Posted June 6, 2012 at 05:33 PM (edited) Loved her look and can't wait for more Celine!!! Edited June 6, 2012 at 05:34 PM by Celine Fan 77 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
celinedion1 Posted June 6, 2012 at 09:14 PM Posted June 6, 2012 at 09:14 PM I want to hear the whole song so bad. I hope we get a release date for the single soon. Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted June 6, 2012 at 10:53 PM Posted June 6, 2012 at 10:53 PM Man! I missed this interview but I haven't been online for a while. This was a great interview, and Celine was very classy handleling that Kate Winslet thing. Cool! RC loves Eminem that is good but her trying rapping ok! I liked whatever I heard from the song but I want to hear more of it to judge. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.