Jump to content

The Recording Studio


Recommended Posts

Posted

See her recording songs makes me feel like a member of Céline's crew. hahah

 

There's my two favorites videos of Céline in recording studios:

 

This is "Alone" (I love the part when she does guitar riffs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfCxwPxX6lo

 

and this is "The Reason I Go On", one of my favorite songs of her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-kg7FSSmvY

Posted
Actually there's a clip of Because You Loved Me during the TV special in Australia from 1996.

Sorry, I don't know about that... Could u find it on YouTube or somewhere else? I'd love to see it

giphy.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...