Jump to content

What was the best time period for Celine's music videos


Recommended Posts

Posted
Some of my favorite videos are "Pour que tu m'aimes encore", "Je sais pas" and "Only one road". So I guess 1995 was a good year.
  • Like 1
Posted
"Live (For the one I love)" she looked 22! She should go back to dark and straight hair! It's HER look!
  • Like 1
Posted
I also love Celine with dark hair.
  • Like 3
16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Posted
I vote for a return to dark hair too! Did You Give Enough Love, Water From The Moon, If Walls Could Talk and Live are brilliant looks of Céline! :wub: :yes:
  • Like 2

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
Yes, I wish to see Céline with dark hair too. It's been a long time since she changed her hair style. She was doing it very often before. I think it's a time for a change.
  • Like 2
Posted
Yes I agree also, darker hair!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
I love Pour que tu m'aimes encore, It's all coming back to me now, falling into you, Immortality.

Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...