celine-rc Posted March 30, 2012 at 09:25 AM Posted March 30, 2012 at 09:25 AM Ma très chère Céline, je voulais te souhaiter un très joyeux anniversaire! Je te souhaite plein de belles choses en cette nouvelle année! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
celine angelil Posted March 30, 2012 at 09:58 AM Posted March 30, 2012 at 09:58 AM Happy birth day Celine :happybday: have a nice day and many many many many years to go Quote
zoe marie Posted March 30, 2012 at 10:52 AM Posted March 30, 2012 at 10:52 AM Been tweeting all day and will keep going til I go to sleep Quote https://www.facebook...59703384&type=3 - My Céline Collection Life isn't defined by your fears, but by how you deal with them.
celinemaniacaik Posted March 30, 2012 at 10:56 AM Posted March 30, 2012 at 10:56 AM I cant tweet anymore!!!!Apparently, I've reached the limit! :@ Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
celinemaniacaik Posted March 30, 2012 at 11:08 AM Posted March 30, 2012 at 11:08 AM Happy Birthday! Hope you have an amazing day and a hppy, healthy life ahead of you!Take Care!Eat lots of cake Enjoy your day!!!Lots of love Anam! Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
reamary Posted March 30, 2012 at 11:40 AM Posted March 30, 2012 at 11:40 AM Bon anniversaire chère Céline !!! Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
zoe marie Posted March 30, 2012 at 02:44 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 02:44 PM I cant tweet anymore!!!!Apparently, I've reached the limit! :@ Think I may reach my limit soon too How many tweets did you do before you reached the limit? Quote https://www.facebook...59703384&type=3 - My Céline Collection Life isn't defined by your fears, but by how you deal with them.
empress Posted March 30, 2012 at 02:59 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 02:59 PM Happy Birthday Celine!! Quote
ronpaola Posted March 30, 2012 at 05:44 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 05:44 PM Happy birthday Celine Quote http://static2.dmcdn.net/static/video/741/223/49322147:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg
Celine@tone Posted March 30, 2012 at 05:49 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 05:49 PM Happy Birthday Celine Thank you for your beautiful music! Tony Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted March 30, 2012 at 05:56 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 05:56 PM Happy birthday to my angel!!!!!!!I left a message to her in her official website! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
FanDion Posted March 30, 2012 at 06:13 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 06:13 PM З Днем Народження Селiн! Quote
Miha Posted March 30, 2012 at 06:17 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 06:17 PM Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Dear Celine, (and give us some new music sooooon please, cause I/we are on a good way to get - crazy. Have a nice celebration. Quote
wjd Posted March 30, 2012 at 07:21 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 07:21 PM Happy birthday queen! May your reign as music's greatest singer of all-time continue! Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
ioanna Posted March 30, 2012 at 07:26 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 07:26 PM Happy Birthday Celine! Be happy forever! Quote
remykyes Posted March 30, 2012 at 07:56 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 07:56 PM I would like to wish a very happy 44th birthday to a woman who has inspired me with her music, her unforgettable performances and with her heart of gold every day for the past 16 years: Celine! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! THE BEST IS YET TO COME! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Celinenvegas Posted March 30, 2012 at 08:00 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 08:00 PM HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINE!!!! I hope it was an excellant day filled with joy, love, & happiness!!! Quote ~J O E Y~
EA26 Posted March 30, 2012 at 08:10 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 08:10 PM Happy birthday Celine!! Quote http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/7838/77366955855788084075916.jpg
caitlynceline56 Posted March 30, 2012 at 08:21 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 08:21 PM HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINE!!! Thanks for inspiring me so much through your music and your example..."you gave me a world to believe in"!!! Enjoy the day. After all that's happened this past month, you deserve it! http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm162/katie_c_2010/Picture8.jpg Quote "The measure of love is to love without measure." "When there's music in your life, there's happiness." -Céline ♥
celinemaniacaik Posted March 30, 2012 at 08:39 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 08:39 PM Think I may reach my limit soon too How many tweets did you do before you reached the limit? I think 150+ or more Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
Your_Su_Phu Posted March 30, 2012 at 08:44 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 08:44 PM I am so happy! She's a trending topic Quote
zoe marie Posted March 30, 2012 at 09:08 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 09:08 PM I think 150+ or more Think you may be right lol as I'm now officially banned from tweeting any more for at least a few hours Quote https://www.facebook...59703384&type=3 - My Céline Collection Life isn't defined by your fears, but by how you deal with them.
Your_Su_Phu Posted March 30, 2012 at 09:10 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 09:10 PM She's slipping down the list I won't be content til she's the #1 trending topic come on ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
celinemaniacaik Posted March 30, 2012 at 09:34 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 09:34 PM Think you may be right lol as I'm now officially banned from tweeting any more for at least a few hours lol, Just wait half an hour or an hour It'll be alright Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
ferjaacu Posted March 30, 2012 at 09:43 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 09:43 PM I cant tweet anymore!!!!Apparently, I've reached the limit! :@ Me too !!! Anyway... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINE !!! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
celinemaniacaik Posted March 30, 2012 at 10:24 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 10:24 PM I ached the limiy TWICE!!iN ONE DAY!i think it might happen again! Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
Your_Su_Phu Posted March 30, 2012 at 10:27 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 10:27 PM (edited) That's it. I'm getting a twitter lol. As long as I keep on retweeting the hashtag it should work right? She's off the list now, but I'm surprised that she wasn't trending in France, the US or the Philippines...countries where she has a very strong fanbase.. Edited March 30, 2012 at 10:28 PM by Your_Su_Phu Quote
KristyLovesCeline Posted March 30, 2012 at 10:36 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 10:36 PM Happy Birthday Celine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day with all your family and best wishes for this year I will see you in the near future!! Love you foreverKristy xoxoxoxoxo Quote J'irai chercher ton coeur si tu l'emportes ailleurs Même si dans tes danses d'autres dansent tes heures J'irai chercher ton âme dans les froids dans les flammes Je te jetterai des sorts pour que tu m'aimes encore
tiniann88 Posted March 30, 2012 at 10:46 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 10:46 PM Happy Birthday Celine! I hope I look as beautiful as you do when I turn 44 Quote
gabeenogueira Posted March 30, 2012 at 10:47 PM Posted March 30, 2012 at 10:47 PM HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINE!!!!!!! Quote visit THE WOMAN IN MEhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-jVKrVPq6eg/TLIMxqtlBRI/AAAAAAAAA7U/svEQf1SFLLg/S724/5%20fundo%20cinza%20A1.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.