Daniel Hamilton Posted December 22, 2011 at 12:31 PM Posted December 22, 2011 at 12:31 PM hey Guys i hope you all are having a lovely Christmas holiday.Yesterday while i was cleaning up my apartment at my college i was Listening to Celine Dion's Alone, Immortality, There Comes A Time and Beauty and the beast etc on my ipod and i was singing along to them i really enjoy those songs hahaha. Do you all like singing while working? Quote
psrus Posted December 23, 2011 at 08:37 AM Posted December 23, 2011 at 08:37 AM Actually I sing always when I listen to any song. Except such situation as, you know, in the bus, and others... Quote
ferjaacu Posted December 23, 2011 at 10:40 AM Posted December 23, 2011 at 10:40 AM Yeah !!! I'm always singing too !!! In fact, some of my friends are always calling me "Celine" or "Whitney" cause I'm always singing and they know I love Celine and love the high notes !!! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Esty Posted December 24, 2011 at 01:03 PM Posted December 24, 2011 at 01:03 PM When I listen to Celine I usually don't sing along, because I listen to Celine's magical voice. However, I sometimes "sing" Celine's songs while cleaning or under the shower. I don't know if my family appreciates it... Quote
I Love You Posted December 24, 2011 at 08:34 PM Posted December 24, 2011 at 08:34 PM When, I listen to Celine in my room. I always sing along. Quote
celine-rc Posted December 24, 2011 at 09:28 PM Posted December 24, 2011 at 09:28 PM For some reason, I can't help but sing along every time I listen to Céline, no matter where I am, I will sing. There are some places where it's more fun than others though. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Bell Posted December 25, 2011 at 10:15 AM Posted December 25, 2011 at 10:15 AM Actually I sing always when I listen to any song. Except such situation as, you know, in the bus, and others... Me too. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
robert sadler Posted December 25, 2011 at 09:34 PM Posted December 25, 2011 at 09:34 PM I to listen to Celines music pretty much every day, I never get fed up of listening to her music and voice at work.I work at a International Airport {UK} in the Baggage area and on the Ramp with the aircraft,I suppose in way Celine a much better work partner to listen to than some of the other staff I work with........... CELINE HAS AND ALWAYS WILL WIN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS,CELINE RULES Quote CELINE HAS AND ALWAYS WILL WIN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS,CELINE RULES
sfbaysinger Posted December 27, 2011 at 05:39 AM Posted December 27, 2011 at 05:39 AM Sometimes I listen to ehr and just cannot sing. Sometimes she distracts me from what I am trying to do. Other times, I actually make it a point to sit down and sing with her, and I mean full, belt-it-out, top of my lungs singing. Either way...I am often singing along as I work.Awesome topic Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
volleyceline Posted December 27, 2011 at 08:48 PM Posted December 27, 2011 at 08:48 PM I speak along cause I can't sing I always do so in practice, especially during conditioning, it makes it go by faster Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
reamary Posted December 27, 2011 at 09:23 PM Posted December 27, 2011 at 09:23 PM For some reason, I can't help but sing along every time I listen to Céline, no matter where I am, I will sing. There are some places where it's more fun than others though. Yes, I'm like that too. Though it's with any song that I like, not just Céline's.. Even in the gym classes I can't help "singing" along some awesome songs, which adds a bit to the work out. Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
ferjaacu Posted December 27, 2011 at 10:47 PM Posted December 27, 2011 at 10:47 PM Yes, I'm like that too. Though it's with any song that I like, not just Céline's.. Even in the gym classes I can't help "singing" along some awesome songs, which adds a bit to the work out. Exactly !!! I do it everytime I listen to any song I like !! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
caitlynceline56 Posted December 28, 2011 at 12:50 AM Posted December 28, 2011 at 12:50 AM Whenever I listen to music (not just Celine's) I feel the urge to sing along...sometimes I do. More often, I mouth the words along with the singer because I don't want to miss hearing their voice. Quote "The measure of love is to love without measure." "When there's music in your life, there's happiness." -Céline ♥
puttybuddy Posted December 28, 2011 at 07:48 PM Posted December 28, 2011 at 07:48 PM I don't think there is a time when I'm not singing! Music, commercials, you name it! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
Henri Posted December 28, 2011 at 11:06 PM Posted December 28, 2011 at 11:06 PM Yes, I do sing along quite often. But not when I'm around other people Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.