browseceline Posted December 3, 2011 at 12:11 AM Posted December 3, 2011 at 12:11 AM Well I was so pissed when I saw the new design, and apparently I am not the only one, from the reactions I read on youtube.. I hate it! I mean I spend hours and hours making designs for other people's site, using graphic design software, make it visual attractive, and look what they have done now... it's like the new celinedion site, every channel is the same now, in the same unattractive way, with the same fonts, the same colors, huge videos, cluttered on your screen and the only thing u can change is a colour or a backgroundpicture.. I am so pissed! Here in hOlland the old design will be working for a short time, but i see you in America already don't have a choice anymore.What was wrong with the old design? We could change it and make it personal.. but now it is like facebook, it is like all social media, it is BAD!!!! Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
*Daniel Posted December 4, 2011 at 01:44 AM Posted December 4, 2011 at 01:44 AM One word from me: "crap" I don't like it myself at all. Quote "Everything is pretty much possible if you believe in yourself." ~ Celine Dion
rakesh Posted December 4, 2011 at 10:30 PM Posted December 4, 2011 at 10:30 PM me too!!! new youtube look is hideous!!!! Quote
Koolan Posted December 4, 2011 at 10:38 PM Posted December 4, 2011 at 10:38 PM Don't like it either. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
JasonFromTheMoon Posted December 4, 2011 at 10:44 PM Posted December 4, 2011 at 10:44 PM You know what - I definitely feel like all the sites begin to look more and more amateurish after every change. I don't understand what's the point of that. And so yes I agree about youtube, it's awful. Quote Welcome to the "Loved Me Back To Life" era!http://s10.postimg.org/j8wfwy3ah/Fotor0101825542.jpg
ferjaacu Posted December 4, 2011 at 11:20 PM Posted December 4, 2011 at 11:20 PM I didn't know it was such a change like that !!! It has chaged here already and I don't like it either... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Samstertje Posted December 6, 2011 at 07:48 AM Posted December 6, 2011 at 07:48 AM Agreed, it looks absolutely awful! Quote http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll5/Samstertje1985/CDFban3.jpg
I Love You Posted December 6, 2011 at 07:34 PM Posted December 6, 2011 at 07:34 PM I might be in minority hear, but I like it. Its easy, to search for videos know. Quote
frana Posted December 7, 2011 at 12:10 PM Posted December 7, 2011 at 12:10 PM I don't like new youtube layout too Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
Matej Posted December 7, 2011 at 12:25 PM Posted December 7, 2011 at 12:25 PM I don't like YouTube's new layout. Quote
caitlynceline56 Posted December 8, 2011 at 01:51 AM Posted December 8, 2011 at 01:51 AM Honestly, I hate it. I didn't see anything wrong with the old version. Quote "The measure of love is to love without measure." "When there's music in your life, there's happiness." -Céline ♥
Daniel Hamilton Posted December 22, 2011 at 02:29 PM Posted December 22, 2011 at 02:29 PM Yeah i hate the new lay out too.The Trouble with Youtube now like every few months they change it why cant they just stop changing it for a while. Quote
psrus Posted December 22, 2011 at 07:50 PM Posted December 22, 2011 at 07:50 PM (edited) My reactions for new youtube new layout...<just saw a new look of youtube>- What's that? Oh my... again... I hate when any site changes its layout... It always tooks me so much time to accustom to that... <going to my channel and seeing the button "try a new design of your channel">- Ok, let's try...<click>...- F**&$% what the hell is this!! <looking for how to go back to old design of my channel>- Where is this! The hell where is this!! <few minutes later>- Why all these controls menus always have to be so non-intutive!...-There it is!<click>- at last... my channel looks as previously. Edited December 22, 2011 at 07:52 PM by psrus Quote
ddmone99 Posted January 2, 2012 at 12:11 AM Posted January 2, 2012 at 12:11 AM I hate the new Youtube layout! It's just like Timeline on Facebook.....awful!!!! Quote You'll never see the courage i know. It's colours richness won't appear within your view. I'll never glow the way that you glow. Your presence dominates the judgements made on you. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadow undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I understand what I am still too proud to mention to you. You'll say you understand. But you don't understand. You'll say you'd never give up seeing eye to eye. But never is a promise and you can't afford to lie. You'll never touch the things that I hold. The skin of my emotions lies beneath my own. You'll never feel the heat of this soul. My fever burns me deeper than I've ever shown. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadows undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I realize what i am now too smart to mention to you. You'll say you understand. You'll never understand. I'll say I'll never wake up knowing how or why. I don't know what to believe in. You don't know who I am. You'll say I need appeasing when i start to cry. But never is a promise and I'll never need a lie. Never Is A Promise-Fiona Apple
lost84 Posted January 11, 2012 at 04:30 PM Posted January 11, 2012 at 04:30 PM well I really love it Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.