celinebestlover Posted December 2, 2011 at 11:16 AM Posted December 2, 2011 at 11:16 AM Hey guys, I just read on the Star Academy Facebook page that Celine will be performing on the show sometime during winter.. this is all I got, here's the link but it is in French: http://www.facebook.com/StarAcademie And I just saw this on Youtube, the Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival Pormo : Enjoy it Quote
Koolan Posted December 2, 2011 at 04:23 PM Posted December 2, 2011 at 04:23 PM That's great news. Thanks. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celinebestlover Posted December 2, 2011 at 04:40 PM Author Posted December 2, 2011 at 04:40 PM Your welcome..I was too excited not to share it! even though I won't get to watch it unless it is somewhere online Quote
LcMason Posted December 2, 2011 at 04:45 PM Posted December 2, 2011 at 04:45 PM I'm sure someone will cap it for us! This is exciting news! Quote
Tristan Cheah Posted December 2, 2011 at 05:59 PM Posted December 2, 2011 at 05:59 PM I think the next album will be in jazz since she going to attend a lot of show about jazz music Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted December 2, 2011 at 06:31 PM Posted December 2, 2011 at 06:31 PM I think the next album will be in jazz since she going to attend a lot of show about jazz music Just the Jamaica Jazz & Blues Festival... Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
I Love You Posted December 2, 2011 at 07:33 PM Posted December 2, 2011 at 07:33 PM Holy Crap, thank you so much for the info. Quote
Timster Posted December 2, 2011 at 07:37 PM Posted December 2, 2011 at 07:37 PM After seeing that video, I think I'm Alive would fit the show quite well with some bongo drums and a reggae remix Quote
celine-rc Posted December 2, 2011 at 08:18 PM Posted December 2, 2011 at 08:18 PM I heard that this morning, I'm still wondering when, I knew that she was going to go to Star Académie (René's the director) but it's fun to have a confirmation of that! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
celinesounds Posted December 3, 2011 at 12:37 AM Posted December 3, 2011 at 12:37 AM (edited) did anyone notice that? SINGER\SONGWRITER Edited December 3, 2011 at 12:38 AM by celinesounds Quote #FREEJAVITO
ferjaacu Posted December 3, 2011 at 01:44 AM Posted December 3, 2011 at 01:44 AM Great news !!! Thanks !!! This means she's really gonna promote her albums !!! Yeayy !!! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Davey84 Posted December 3, 2011 at 10:09 AM Posted December 3, 2011 at 10:09 AM did anyone notice that? SINGER\SONGWRITER I did! that was pretty cool! I am quite happy she does these things next to the Vegas show, I still keep my hopes up for a mini French Tour Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Celine Fan 77 Posted December 3, 2011 at 11:49 AM Posted December 3, 2011 at 11:49 AM Well, don't forget she has written a few songs over the years and collaborated in others like Ce N'était Qu'un Rêve or Treat Her Like A Lady. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
duri Posted December 3, 2011 at 12:08 PM Posted December 3, 2011 at 12:08 PM Céline will be in Star academy Canada on 25.3.2012 and maybe she will be part of JKohnny Hallyday show in NY on October 6th 2012 (fr.canoe.ca)fr.canoe.ca Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
bertrand Posted December 4, 2011 at 03:13 AM Posted December 4, 2011 at 03:13 AM A duo Celine and Johnny could be interesting Quote
ferjaacu Posted December 4, 2011 at 04:52 AM Posted December 4, 2011 at 04:52 AM Céline will be in Star academy Canada on 25.3.2012 and maybe she will be part of JKohnny Hallyday show in NY on October 6th 2012 (fr.canoe.ca)fr.canoe.ca Thanks for the news !!! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Angel2006 Posted December 4, 2011 at 08:58 AM Posted December 4, 2011 at 08:58 AM Céline will be in Star academy Canada on 25.3.2012 and maybe she will be part of JKohnny Hallyday show in NY on October 6th 2012 (fr.canoe.ca)fr.canoe.ca Thanks!! I wonder what she will perform. I hope it will be a song off the new album!! Quote
BLM Posted December 4, 2011 at 06:36 PM Posted December 4, 2011 at 06:36 PM In this video they talk about Ms. Dion (at approx. 5:40 minutes) and the process it took to book her for this event …”two years of hard work…” Quote
CynthiaTDL Posted December 5, 2011 at 12:45 AM Posted December 5, 2011 at 12:45 AM I think the next album will be in jazz since she going to attend a lot of show about jazz music That wouldn't make me sad. I have been hoping she who do a jazz album. and album with songs like mr. paganini Quote CynthiaTDL
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.