I Love You Posted November 20, 2011 at 02:25 AM Posted November 20, 2011 at 02:25 AM (edited) So, I couldn't find a topic for this. I have question, what movies have you seen that you think are overrated. The movies, I've have seen that are overrated are as follows. 1) The graduate 2) Cabaret. 3) Its A Wonderful life. 4) Iron Man. 5) Fiddler on the roof. terrified me a kid. Edited November 20, 2011 at 02:26 AM by I Love You Quote
artist Posted November 20, 2011 at 10:12 PM Posted November 20, 2011 at 10:12 PM Godfather - lord of the rings - harry potter Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v346/anasassaad/jnjkhjk_zpsbd763de7.jpg
ddmone99 Posted November 20, 2011 at 10:48 PM Posted November 20, 2011 at 10:48 PM I think the Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Twilight, Iron Man, Tron, Spiderman, Batman, Hulk, Superman, Speedracer,and Godfather movies are overrated. Quote You'll never see the courage i know. It's colours richness won't appear within your view. I'll never glow the way that you glow. Your presence dominates the judgements made on you. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadow undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I understand what I am still too proud to mention to you. You'll say you understand. But you don't understand. You'll say you'd never give up seeing eye to eye. But never is a promise and you can't afford to lie. You'll never touch the things that I hold. The skin of my emotions lies beneath my own. You'll never feel the heat of this soul. My fever burns me deeper than I've ever shown. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadows undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I realize what i am now too smart to mention to you. You'll say you understand. You'll never understand. I'll say I'll never wake up knowing how or why. I don't know what to believe in. You don't know who I am. You'll say I need appeasing when i start to cry. But never is a promise and I'll never need a lie. Never Is A Promise-Fiona Apple
Samstertje Posted November 29, 2011 at 01:27 PM Posted November 29, 2011 at 01:27 PM Twilight..ohw and twilight, and twilight and twilight !I seriously DO NOT LIKE TWILIGHT! There are probably more, but that one for sure! Quote http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll5/Samstertje1985/CDFban3.jpg
ferjaacu Posted November 29, 2011 at 07:39 PM Posted November 29, 2011 at 07:39 PM I do like Twilight, but I don't think is one of the best movies It's ok, with great special effects, and great bodies ... Interesting point of view of vampires and their relationships with humans and other species, but nothing more than that I think Not like PHILADELPHIA for example Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
JasonFromTheMoon Posted November 30, 2011 at 04:34 PM Posted November 30, 2011 at 04:34 PM Lord of the rings, definitely. Quote Welcome to the "Loved Me Back To Life" era!http://s10.postimg.org/j8wfwy3ah/Fotor0101825542.jpg
puttybuddy Posted December 3, 2011 at 03:29 PM Posted December 3, 2011 at 03:29 PM Any movie staring Bruce willis (Die hard), Stallone (Rocky part 1,2,3,4,5,6, blah,blah,blah!), Arnold Schwarzenegger movies, The Wizard of Oz! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
sfbaysinger Posted December 6, 2011 at 12:53 AM Posted December 6, 2011 at 12:53 AM Okay, I am a Twihard and a Pothead, but okay.I hate to say this cuz I know I'm going to get it, but... Titanic. I know Celine did the song at the end and maybe it should make me love that movie, but it doesn't. It makes me appreciate her contribution!Sorry. Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
I Love You Posted December 6, 2011 at 06:44 AM Author Posted December 6, 2011 at 06:44 AM I also forgot Twilight, ugh don't get me started. Same with Harry Potter, also any movie with Jennifer Aniston except for Marley and Me. Quote
Bell Posted December 7, 2011 at 07:03 AM Posted December 7, 2011 at 07:03 AM I think the Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Twilight, Iron Man, Spiderman, Batman, Hulk, SupermanAnd TITANIC! I also agree with puttybuddy. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
browseceline Posted December 7, 2011 at 10:20 PM Posted December 7, 2011 at 10:20 PM i think Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter do not belong in this imo , because esspecially Lord of the Rings is such a big masterpiece that deserves its fame! The special effects are eyepopping and the story is fantastic and the accompanying musical score is gorgeous, acting is fantastic. For me definately the Twilight movies are overrated. The special effects in those moves are really so so.. and the movies are soooooo slow and to be honest, and let's be - I bet you girls and guys did not come for the fantastic storyline - did you? hahaha Titanic is maybe a bit overrated.. when you have seen it for like 10 times or more, you don't want to see it for a very long time. And I think James Cameron should not make this 3d transfer since almost everybody has seen the movie in cinema, on vhs on dvd and on tv already, at least one time. So we all know it is gonna sink ( the boat) , we all know how it really ends.. so why James Cameron.. I am afraid will be a disaster - I don't think the movie will sell itself back like before. Maybe on bluray later on, but in cinema nah.. Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Bell Posted December 8, 2011 at 06:09 AM Posted December 8, 2011 at 06:09 AM Titanic is maybe a bit overrated.. when you have seen it for like 10 times or more, you don't want to see it for a very long time.I've seen it only once and will always regret it! I can't stand it at all! Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.