Shamrock_1982 Posted November 3, 2011 at 09:34 AM Posted November 3, 2011 at 09:34 AM (edited) Hi Guys, I'm looking to sell my signed ''CTTEOTW'' poster.The poster is in excellent condition and has been stored in the original poster tube since I got it. I've been told that there are only a few of these posters in this size that have been signed by Celine. I always hoped to get it framed in a nice silver frame and display it, as it’s an absolutely amazing item, and I'm really sad to be selling it, but I could really do with the money with Xmas coming up, is the real reason. Due to previous issues with overseas postal services/tracking, charges and dramas, unfortunately this will only be posted by secure, signed for tracked post within Europe only. I have a reserve price in mind, and I won’t be asking for crazy money, but because of the rarity, and quality of it, I won't be letting it go for a silly sum of money either. After a week if it hasn't sold I will be offering it to one of two big memorabilia websites in the UK... but would love it to go to a forum fan who would really give it a great home and possibly frame it, to show it off like it deserves Any bids please PM them to me, and please only serious bids! Plus £10 for secure signed for and tracked postage. And payment is only through Paypal. Thanks. http://i39.tinypic.com/15q5dhs.jpg http://i40.tinypic.com/2lbzxfm.jpg Edited November 3, 2011 at 09:59 AM by Shamrock29 Quote
pat200 Posted November 7, 2011 at 12:32 AM Posted November 7, 2011 at 12:32 AM It is gorgeous! Unfortunately i live in Vancouver now Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted November 7, 2011 at 03:30 PM Author Posted November 7, 2011 at 03:30 PM (edited) Quite a few pm's but no1 has met the reserve yet... I've also decided to sell my signed ''My Love'' album if anyone is interested... I will post a pic in a bit. Edited November 7, 2011 at 03:46 PM by Shamrock29 Quote
cwnice Posted November 7, 2011 at 03:41 PM Posted November 7, 2011 at 03:41 PM im interested but i come from Hong KOng...... Quote If there was Diva Live, I would suggest Celine Dion + Shania Twain + Faith Hill + Barbra Streisand + Delta Goodrem
Shamrock_1982 Posted November 7, 2011 at 04:59 PM Author Posted November 7, 2011 at 04:59 PM Here is the album I'm also selling.... http://i39.tinypic.com/os6fsi.jpg http://i43.tinypic.com/2ex4zea.jpg Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted November 8, 2011 at 03:21 PM Author Posted November 8, 2011 at 03:21 PM (edited) im surprised no1 is interested in the cd Edited November 8, 2011 at 03:33 PM by Shamrock29 Quote
Der_Griffon Posted November 8, 2011 at 05:54 PM Posted November 8, 2011 at 05:54 PM I'm interested in the cd. Unfortunately, this is not the best month for buying stuff for one and I also really don't dig your system of bidding, because it's not transparent at all. I'm afraid I will never be able to meet your reserve, too. Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
Shamrock_1982 Posted November 10, 2011 at 07:50 AM Author Posted November 10, 2011 at 07:50 AM Today is the last day... Quote
pat200 Posted November 27, 2011 at 01:15 AM Posted November 27, 2011 at 01:15 AM i was interested in the cd but u said you only ship to europe Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted November 27, 2011 at 04:05 PM Author Posted November 27, 2011 at 04:05 PM The CD has sold...But I'm considering selling/shipping the poster worldwide, if the price is right... Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted November 28, 2011 at 01:31 PM Author Posted November 28, 2011 at 01:31 PM I'm also selling a ''My Love'' CD single, signed by Linda Perry if anyone is interested? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted November 29, 2011 at 04:40 PM Author Posted November 29, 2011 at 04:40 PM (edited) I'm offering the poster for £135 including safe packaging, and tracked & signed for mail, which I will mail worldwide as I found a more secure option of delivery for items this large worldwide... Edited November 29, 2011 at 04:41 PM by Shamrock29 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted December 6, 2011 at 01:12 PM Author Posted December 6, 2011 at 01:12 PM The poster is now on ebay... Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted December 8, 2011 at 10:44 PM Author Posted December 8, 2011 at 10:44 PM Poster has a day left on ebay... starting bid is £90 and ships worldwide Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.