anewdayhascome Posted November 3, 2011 at 10:07 PM Posted November 3, 2011 at 10:07 PM the photos are on facebook already:) Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
jessx Posted November 3, 2011 at 10:13 PM Posted November 3, 2011 at 10:13 PM Found these two on facebook - hope the person who posted doesn't mind me putting them here.... Quote
BLM Posted November 3, 2011 at 10:27 PM Posted November 3, 2011 at 10:27 PM Thank you for the cover photo Excited to see the the other photos Via Google Translator (sorry for any errors) http://7jours.canoe.ca/vedettes/nouvelles/...8918726-7j.html This week, seven days presents more than 20 photos of the first anniversary of the twins Celine and Rene. To celebrate, the family-Dion Angélil had invited 70 guests in their home in Jupiter Island. Our reporter Sophie Durocher was able to meet the proud parents telling with great fondness memories of this celebration memorable. "It was the anniversary of two small, but It has been primarily a celebration of life, confessed Celine. It was great. I made the cake Rene-Charles when he had a year, so I was not going to miss those two, it was obvious! (laughs) I said to the chief: "You can do the most beautiful cake for the guests of the world. But the two cakes for children, I do that! '" For this special day, the couple invited close family and doctors who took care of them and that enabled Celine to get pregnant. "We said:" Most people who helped us around us. Take the opportunity to say thank you and to be together. '" You will find in the magazine 7 Days interviews with Celine and Rene, who speak with a gentle affection for their little family, as well as all the details of this happy event. Quote
celinefan5 Posted November 3, 2011 at 10:32 PM Posted November 3, 2011 at 10:32 PM The pictures are great! Such lucky boys and they don't even know it yet! I mean, who else has Mickey at their party?! I can't wait to get the text as well! Quote
Koolan Posted November 3, 2011 at 10:35 PM Posted November 3, 2011 at 10:35 PM Seems Rene likes to play with fudge. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celinefan5 Posted November 3, 2011 at 10:35 PM Posted November 3, 2011 at 10:35 PM Also, Celine did an AMAZING job with the their cakes! Quote
openthetelevision Posted November 3, 2011 at 11:00 PM Posted November 3, 2011 at 11:00 PM OMG THE COVER That cake looks good Quote
Kristinaz Posted November 3, 2011 at 11:32 PM Posted November 3, 2011 at 11:32 PM (edited) https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphoto...403365194_n.jpghttps://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphoto...138693765_n.jpghttps://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphoto...886787734_n.jpgFound these on fb hope it's ok to post....I know it's from you know who but it's not stealing or anything since I did direct link them.... Edited November 3, 2011 at 11:39 PM by Kristinaz Quote
I Love You Posted November 3, 2011 at 11:45 PM Posted November 3, 2011 at 11:45 PM Thank you for the scans. Quote
Brody-Celine Posted November 3, 2011 at 11:46 PM Posted November 3, 2011 at 11:46 PM I just came across this one They are so cute! I can't wait for all the pictures Quote
~Christian~ Posted November 4, 2011 at 12:28 AM Posted November 4, 2011 at 12:28 AM Yayyy! Charlie's back on the pictures! ^^ Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted November 4, 2011 at 12:37 AM Posted November 4, 2011 at 12:37 AM Yayyy! Charlie's back on the pictures! ^^ :clap: http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/311874_312398662120325_107956772564516_1301140_1042916221_n.jpg Quote
fab Posted November 4, 2011 at 12:44 AM Posted November 4, 2011 at 12:44 AM I have do some captures of the magazine if someone want to see them go here https://www.facebook.com/fabriceeclinedionblogspot Quote http://www.pixenli.com/images/mini/1300306790033470900.pngFabricee-clinedion
celine-rc Posted November 4, 2011 at 12:52 AM Posted November 4, 2011 at 12:52 AM Ok that's great. Does everyone still want me to post pictures of the whole thing or no? If so, I could do it tomorrow. The pictures are amazing, but I haven't had time to read the interview yet... Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
CelineTheBest5 Posted November 4, 2011 at 01:01 AM Author Posted November 4, 2011 at 01:01 AM I want scans in HQ if you can, please Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
celine-rc Posted November 4, 2011 at 01:23 AM Posted November 4, 2011 at 01:23 AM I don't think that would be possible... It might be but I would probably take a while... Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
CelineDionFan710 Posted November 4, 2011 at 02:38 AM Posted November 4, 2011 at 02:38 AM yep charlie is back. Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
imaswede78 Posted November 4, 2011 at 03:03 AM Posted November 4, 2011 at 03:03 AM The Disney theme is really cute. It makes me laugh that Mickey and Donald were there. I used to work for Disney and trust me, Disney doesn't send characters to just anyone's birthday party. lol Happy family Quote
Koolan Posted November 4, 2011 at 03:37 AM Posted November 4, 2011 at 03:37 AM Charlie grew a lot since the last time I saw her. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
empress Posted November 4, 2011 at 05:59 AM Posted November 4, 2011 at 05:59 AM OMG, those little boys are so cute! And they do look, one like Celine and one like Rene. Thanks for posting!! Quote
Angel2006 Posted November 4, 2011 at 07:10 AM Posted November 4, 2011 at 07:10 AM I love the pics!!! The twins are soooooo cute!!!! I can't wait to see more pics when i get up in the morning!!!! Quote
duri Posted November 4, 2011 at 07:38 AM Posted November 4, 2011 at 07:38 AM Very nice pictures, thank you for pics and links. I remember when RC was 1 year they were celebrating in Disney park, so Disney theme for twins 1st anniversary didn´t surprise me. They are one big, nice, happy family, including Rene´s adult children and their families, that´s great. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
ghazal Posted November 4, 2011 at 08:17 AM Posted November 4, 2011 at 08:17 AM Wow I really love the pics...!!! They are soooo sweet. Quote
kevincheung410 Posted November 4, 2011 at 08:36 AM Posted November 4, 2011 at 08:36 AM Wonderful pix! Thx. Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
stchba Posted November 4, 2011 at 10:03 AM Posted November 4, 2011 at 10:03 AM Amazing pics!!! Thank you very much!! Can someone please TRANSLATE? Any new info? Plzzz tell us! Quote http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/stchba/collagesmall.jpg
celine-rc Posted November 4, 2011 at 01:47 PM Posted November 4, 2011 at 01:47 PM I finally read the interview, there's nothing new really. She talks about how she loves spending time with her children, she's gotten used to not sleeping, that's why she says that she relaxes in Vegas since she has to sleep to be in shape for the show. The twins are very different. If Nelson hurts himself, he'll cry like it's the end of the world but if Eddy hurts himself, he crys a bit but he doesn't make any noise. He's very interiour. They are starting to say « Maman » and « Papa ». René can't wear his glasses with Nelson because he rips them off. Céline isn't breastfeeding Eddy anymore, he isn't interrested anymore since he's been starting to her his first teeth but Nelson still does. I think that's about it that I can think of right now. It was mostly pictures. The interview was short but cute. Oh yeah, Céline was saying that the party was more a celebration of life more than anything else and that she insisted to doing the twins cakes. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
ronpaola Posted November 4, 2011 at 02:16 PM Posted November 4, 2011 at 02:16 PM thanks Quote http://static2.dmcdn.net/static/video/741/223/49322147:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg
BLM Posted November 4, 2011 at 02:21 PM Posted November 4, 2011 at 02:21 PM Love the pictures ... thank you so much! Quote
Sweetceline Posted November 4, 2011 at 04:36 PM Posted November 4, 2011 at 04:36 PM thanks for links and pics and interviewtwins look so lovely and cute ,i love them can't wait for others pics or scans of the magazine ....... Quote
Angel2006 Posted November 4, 2011 at 07:06 PM Posted November 4, 2011 at 07:06 PM I was hoping to get more album new, but the babies look soooooo cute!!!! I wonder what Celine and her family dressed up as for halloween. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.