JCeline85 Posted October 21, 2011 at 03:20 AM Posted October 21, 2011 at 03:20 AM i wish this forum had a "like" button lol Quote The Wait Is Over?
Derek F. Posted October 31, 2011 at 08:46 PM Author Posted October 31, 2011 at 08:46 PM Thank you all so far for letting everyone know what Celine songs comfort you the most. In addition to Call The Man, My Heart Will Go On, and Prayer, some other Celine songs that comfort me a lot are... Miracle= what a amazing song! Really shows the grace and pureness of Celine's blessed and talented vocalsNature Boy= Really makes me feel a lot of emotion listening, you can just see Celine singing this to Rene-Charles or the twins I'm Alive= Very uplifting and makes me happier A New Day Has Come= I love this song, very comforting and brings much hope! That's The Way It Is= Always puts me in a good mood, and inspires and comforts me Because You Loved Me= One of my favorite songs, like many of Celine's songs, no matter how many times you listen to them, it seem like you can always be amazed by her voice thoughout the song! This song makes me think of Jesus, as well as family and friends that have been there for me I know there is a lot more fans that haven't posted yet... Please let us know what Celine songs comfort and help you! It's excited and inspiring to read! Thanks and May God bless you! 1 Quote
celinemaniacaik Posted October 31, 2011 at 09:09 PM Posted October 31, 2011 at 09:09 PM dEfinitely Thats the way it is!!! 1 Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
_Giulia_ Posted November 1, 2011 at 08:42 AM Posted November 1, 2011 at 08:42 AM Well...lots of songs but in this moment, like others already said, I think it's Call the man. 1 Quote "Dans le lit de ma main, dans tous mes rêves, ici.." ♫♪ http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9999/takingchancesphotosessi.jpg
sceavis Posted November 4, 2011 at 01:31 AM Posted November 4, 2011 at 01:31 AM I Surrender when I feel down or lonely I listen to this and day dream she is singing it to me 1 Quote
robert sadler Posted November 4, 2011 at 06:59 AM Posted November 4, 2011 at 06:59 AM I would have to say all hear songs comfort me, so I apologise if this is not the answer you want from me,I listen to Celine at home and even at work.Celines beauty and voice her songs comforts and relaxes me at the good or bad times for me. CELINE HAS AND WILL WIN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS,CELINE RULES 1 Quote CELINE HAS AND ALWAYS WILL WIN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS,CELINE RULES
Chula Posted November 4, 2011 at 10:34 AM Posted November 4, 2011 at 10:34 AM Let's Talk About Love 1 Quote
charo Posted November 4, 2011 at 11:58 AM Posted November 4, 2011 at 11:58 AM For me, I Surrender, A New Day Has Come (slow version), Quand On n'a que l'amour......there are a lot of songs to choose only one uffff very difficult 1 Quote Quand on n'a que l'amour Pour vivre nos promesses Sans nulle autre richesse Que d'y croire toujours... ...Alors sans avoir rien Que la force d'aimer Nous aurons dans nos mains Amis le monde entier.
puttybuddy Posted November 4, 2011 at 11:20 PM Posted November 4, 2011 at 11:20 PM I would have to say all hear songs comfort me, so I apologise if this is not the answer you want from me,I listen to Celine at home and even at work.Celines beauty and voice her songs comforts and relaxes me at the good or bad times for me. CELINE HAS AND WILL WIN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS,CELINE RULES The same for me! I probably listen to wayyyyyyy too much Celine but it never gets old for me! 1 Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
lolabunny92 Posted November 5, 2011 at 12:25 AM Posted November 5, 2011 at 12:25 AM Immortality and if you could see me now 1 Quote
bfhb Posted November 5, 2011 at 01:21 AM Posted November 5, 2011 at 01:21 AM Love the topic My current fave comfort songs are Come to me, Miracle, I'm your angel Celines voice itself is a comfort but i love these songs 1 Quote love doesn't ask whyspeaks from the heart and never explainsdont you know that love doesn't think twiceit can come all at once or whisper from a distance
Celine_Fan_1992 Posted November 19, 2011 at 12:01 AM Posted November 19, 2011 at 12:01 AM All of Celine's songs comfort me, but I'll make a list of the ones that comfort me the most. I'm AliveThat's The Way It IsLove Can Move MountainsA New Day Has ComeTaking ChancesEvery song on the Miracle album I love every single one of Celine's songs and they all comfort me, but the ones listed above seem to comfort me the most. 1 Quote ♥Once a Celine fan, always a Celine fan!♥
Ray Posted November 19, 2011 at 07:47 PM Posted November 19, 2011 at 07:47 PM A New Day Has Come 1 Quote Céline Dion Mariah Carey Madonna Lara Fabian Debbie Gibson Wilson Phillips Linda Eder Tina Arena Martika
ronpaola Posted November 19, 2011 at 10:10 PM Posted November 19, 2011 at 10:10 PM A new day has comeIn some small wayDon't save it all for Christmas DayOpen armsThe prayerFade away 1 Quote http://static2.dmcdn.net/static/video/741/223/49322147:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg
joruss10 Posted December 2, 2011 at 09:41 AM Posted December 2, 2011 at 09:41 AM i wish this forum had a "like" button lol Like Facebook..... Quote ...............MY HeArT WilL gO On aNd On........... .......................................... ...................................... ................................. Celine DionPhilippines Fan Clubthe immortal divaCELINEDIONPHILIPPINES.WEBS.COM
stevo Posted December 2, 2011 at 10:37 AM Posted December 2, 2011 at 10:37 AM Taking Chances, I Surrender, Alone, It's All Coming Back and, obviously PQTME...although it just spins my head 1 Quote
Luki Dion Posted December 8, 2011 at 03:28 PM Posted December 8, 2011 at 03:28 PM I surrender 1 Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
JasonFromTheMoon Posted December 8, 2011 at 03:38 PM Posted December 8, 2011 at 03:38 PM A few of mines are: Make You HappyQuelqu'un qui j'aime, quelqu'un qui m'aimeForget Me NotSorry For LoveRetiens-MoiLittle Bit Of LoveOn Ne Change PasLe Ballet The ballads usually make me reflect on things so it's not a proper relaxation when I listen to them. 1 Quote Welcome to the "Loved Me Back To Life" era!http://s10.postimg.org/j8wfwy3ah/Fotor0101825542.jpg
ferjaacu Posted December 8, 2011 at 08:56 PM Posted December 8, 2011 at 08:56 PM Well, there are lots of them or course, but... The Power Of Love is one of the songs that I always have to listen to... It's sooo romantic and powerful !! And it always calms me down... Fly is such a tender and sad song... Every time I hear it I feel like crying and every time I'm sad I need to listen to it cause it makes me cry and stop crying at the same time (weird, I know ) And many more 1 Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
caitlynceline56 Posted December 9, 2011 at 04:20 AM Posted December 9, 2011 at 04:20 AM (edited) I have a few more songs to add: Je Crois Toi, Falling Into You, Refuse to Dance, Je Cherche L'ombre, Immensite (sorry, don't know how to do the accent mark on my iPod!), Right In Front of You, Because You Loved Me, Je Sais Pas... Celine's French songs really relax me. Such a beautiful language, and it sounds even more beautiful combined with That Voice Edited December 9, 2011 at 04:22 AM by caitlynceline56 1 Quote "The measure of love is to love without measure." "When there's music in your life, there's happiness." -Céline ♥
sfbaysinger Posted April 5, 2012 at 12:29 AM Posted April 5, 2012 at 12:29 AM The same for me! I probably listen to wayyyyyyy too much Celine but it never gets old for me! I dont think thats possible. Her voice/songs never get old to me either. We listen to her, sometimes the same album a few times, in pottery class and both the teacher and I never get sick of her. 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
zoe marie Posted April 6, 2012 at 11:09 PM Posted April 6, 2012 at 11:09 PM I would have to say all hear songs comfort me, so I apologise if this is not the answer you want from me,I listen to Celine at home and even at work.Celines beauty and voice her songs comforts and relaxes me at the good or bad times for me. CELINE HAS AND WILL WIN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS,CELINE RULES The same for me! I probably listen to wayyyyyyy too much Celine but it never gets old for me! Don't think anyone can listen to Céline too much but I listen to Céline's Christmas songs all year round so maybe it's possible for me When it comes to songs I really couldn't decide on any particular one,but I do know that I can never listen to Fly/Vole. This song always makes me think of Céline's niece which makes me sad and sometimes cry along to it which I try to avoid If I'm upset and Surrender or Aun Existe Amor are playing then I sing to these with gusto and feel a little better 1 Quote https://www.facebook...59703384&type=3 - My Céline Collection Life isn't defined by your fears, but by how you deal with them.
Derek F. Posted November 19, 2021 at 04:59 AM Author Posted November 19, 2021 at 04:59 AM (edited) Celine's songs and voice are still comforting me very much (always will), especially in these difficult times we're living in. Currently, these are the songs that are comforting me most:"A New Day Has Come"- such a pop masterpiece and classic! Celine's voice here is just so smooth, pure, and full of emotion! The lyrics are very inspirational also."Call The Man"- I personally have a lot of faith in God, and I love this song with lyrics about calling to Jesus so He can hear our prayers and help us."Let's Talk about Love"- I love Celine's voice on this song, and the lyrics are wholesome and the music tends to give me a sense of peace."What a Wonderful World"- Celine's live version is so soothing and heartfelt and natural, the way she sings with her soul gives me comfort along with the lyrics!"I'm Alive"- Amazing vibe of a song! So uplifting!"Happy X-Mas (War is Over)"- The lyrics are incredible, and still can apply to the times we are living in. Celine's voice is amazing on her version of this classic also!What Celine songs are currently giving you comfort? Edited November 19, 2021 at 05:14 AM by Derek F. 3 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted November 19, 2021 at 06:46 AM Posted November 19, 2021 at 06:46 AM Mostly her french songs PQTMEOn Ne Change Pas - my most played ever lol 2 Quote
PuraVida Posted November 19, 2021 at 09:34 AM Posted November 19, 2021 at 09:34 AM Comfort is an interesting perspective, because many of Celine's songs are very dramatic that I don't associate them with comfort per se. I think "Stand By Your Side" is quite a comforting song, but I personally don't like that one very much lol. "These Are The Special Times" may be her most comforting song. 1 Quote
your_light Posted November 19, 2021 at 01:41 PM Posted November 19, 2021 at 01:41 PM "Stand By Your Side", hands down. 2 Quote
Ukrfan Posted November 20, 2021 at 09:04 PM Posted November 20, 2021 at 09:04 PM On S'est Aime A Cause. Love despite anything, not for something. 1 Quote
Celinelife Posted November 22, 2021 at 08:52 AM Posted November 22, 2021 at 08:52 AM All The Way, Stand By Your Side, Right Next To The Right One, Courage, Boundaries are comforting. 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted November 22, 2021 at 09:45 AM Posted November 22, 2021 at 09:45 AM On S'est Aime A Cause. Love despite anything, not for something. I wish she’ll sing this song in her future french tours. It’s time. 2 Quote
Celinefan2019 Posted October 6, 2023 at 11:57 PM Posted October 6, 2023 at 11:57 PM All my myselfMy heart will go on Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.