sfbaysinger Posted September 26, 2011 at 04:30 PM Posted September 26, 2011 at 04:30 PM Let's all wish Anniina a very happy birthday. Our own musician/performing artist has a birthday today, so let's all gather around for a moment and show the warmth and love she brings here, back to her.Happy happy happy birthday, Anniina!!!!!! Have a dynamite day. You deserve it! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
I Love You Posted September 26, 2011 at 06:38 PM Posted September 26, 2011 at 06:38 PM 16th Birthday Anniina. Hope, you have a great day. Quote
riobeard11 Posted September 26, 2011 at 06:44 PM Posted September 26, 2011 at 06:44 PM Happy Birthday! Quote
reamary Posted September 26, 2011 at 08:22 PM Posted September 26, 2011 at 08:22 PM Hyvää syntymäpäivää Anniina! Happy Birthday! Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
*Daniel Posted September 27, 2011 at 12:01 AM Posted September 27, 2011 at 12:01 AM Happy Birthday Quote "Everything is pretty much possible if you believe in yourself." ~ Celine Dion
Krys Posted September 27, 2011 at 04:29 AM Posted September 27, 2011 at 04:29 AM Happy Birthday! Quote
nano Posted September 27, 2011 at 07:11 AM Posted September 27, 2011 at 07:11 AM Tän missasin, mutta onneksi naamakirja muistuttaa tehokkaasti eli siellä taisin jo onnitella!! Sanotaan nyt vielä kerran vaikkakin myöhässä HYVÄÄ SYNTYMÄPÄIVÄÄ (short translation: happy birthday) Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Anniina Posted September 27, 2011 at 03:46 PM Posted September 27, 2011 at 03:46 PM (edited) Oh wow, thank you all so much, kiitos paljon!!! I didn't think I'd get my own topic! Joo Anu, mää missasin tän itekki Edited September 27, 2011 at 03:47 PM by Anniina Quote "If you follow your dreams it means you follow your heart. And if you follow your heart - I don't think you can go wrong."
ddmone99 Posted September 27, 2011 at 09:15 PM Posted September 27, 2011 at 09:15 PM Happy Birthday Anniina!!! Quote You'll never see the courage i know. It's colours richness won't appear within your view. I'll never glow the way that you glow. Your presence dominates the judgements made on you. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadow undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I understand what I am still too proud to mention to you. You'll say you understand. But you don't understand. You'll say you'd never give up seeing eye to eye. But never is a promise and you can't afford to lie. You'll never touch the things that I hold. The skin of my emotions lies beneath my own. You'll never feel the heat of this soul. My fever burns me deeper than I've ever shown. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadows undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I realize what i am now too smart to mention to you. You'll say you understand. You'll never understand. I'll say I'll never wake up knowing how or why. I don't know what to believe in. You don't know who I am. You'll say I need appeasing when i start to cry. But never is a promise and I'll never need a lie. Never Is A Promise-Fiona Apple
celine-rc Posted September 28, 2011 at 12:02 AM Posted September 28, 2011 at 12:02 AM Happy birthday to an amazing friend! I just want to take this oppertunity ( I spelled it wrong, didn't I ? ) to say that I feel very fortunate to have an extraordinairy friend like you! I wish you the best of birthdays! You only turn 16 once you know! I hope that you get my gift soon (it's about time!) to help you celebrate this important and unique time! Thank you for being the person that you are, always there to help your friends. Happy Birthday!!!!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Anniina Posted September 28, 2011 at 05:37 PM Posted September 28, 2011 at 05:37 PM Thank you thank youuuu you wonderful girl!! Love you (you really didn't just use opportunity,extraordinary&fortunate in one sentence, did you ) Quote "If you follow your dreams it means you follow your heart. And if you follow your heart - I don't think you can go wrong."
celine-rc Posted September 29, 2011 at 12:08 AM Posted September 29, 2011 at 12:08 AM (edited) Yes, I did thinking of that english sheet you had! I figured I had to make a sentence with those three words! I hope what I got you fits!!!!!Happy birthday again to an amazing friend! Edited September 29, 2011 at 12:09 AM by c'line-rc Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
caitlynceline56 Posted September 29, 2011 at 12:40 AM Posted September 29, 2011 at 12:40 AM I know I already wished you a happy birthday in What's On Your Mind, but I wanted to do it in your own thread too. So, Happy Belated Birthday! Enjoy being 16. Quote "The measure of love is to love without measure." "When there's music in your life, there's happiness." -Céline ♥
Anniina Posted October 3, 2011 at 04:51 PM Posted October 3, 2011 at 04:51 PM Thank you!! I will Quote "If you follow your dreams it means you follow your heart. And if you follow your heart - I don't think you can go wrong."
volleyceline Posted October 4, 2011 at 03:19 AM Posted October 4, 2011 at 03:19 AM Happy belated Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.