Jump to content

Celine on The Insider


Recommended Posts

Posted
Where did everyone see the clips from the show??? On the TV interview? Is that available somewhere?

Marc

~~~~~~~~

Taking Chances World Tour

September 29, 2008

December 16, 2008

Posted

Anyone read Chuck Taylor's comments:

 

 

Chuck Taylor · Brooklyn, New York"Christina McLarty is a complete bubblehead. I hope she realizes just how much she humiliated herself interviewing celine with so many asinine comments and questions. interesting to note that celine reaches the point of not even maintaining eye contact, obviously realizing that this is quite a nitwit. agonizing, but entertaining in mclarty being so out of her league. it sure pays to get a job as the niece of clinton's former chief of staff."

 

 

:blink:

Posted
thanks

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted
Anyone read Chuck Taylor's comments:

Chuck Taylor · Brooklyn, New York"Christina McLarty is a complete bubblehead. I hope she realizes just how much she humiliated herself interviewing celine with so many asinine comments and questions. interesting to note that celine reaches the point of not even maintaining eye contact, obviously realizing that this is quite a nitwit. agonizing, but entertaining in mclarty being so out of her league. it sure pays to get a job as the niece of clinton's former chief of staff."

:blink:

 

 

yes i noticed that too. "What do you hope to come out of this special?" hello she is sharing. lol

 

i <3 celine.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted
Finally I could watch that, sorry but I did not like that, I think that she was soooo tired....!!! Anyway thx.
Posted (edited)
Yeah, just re watch the interview horrible. The camera was everywhere, the interviewer kept interrupting, Celine didn't know were to look. The lighting was bad, everything. :yes: Edited by I Love You

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...