J-Man Posted September 15, 2011 at 02:28 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 02:28 PM Thanks for the preview! Cant wait to see the whole documentary now. Cool insight into their home life. Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Edwin Posted September 15, 2011 at 02:32 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 02:32 PM RC is hilarious in that! He might just grow up to be a comedian or something. Quote
Timster Posted September 15, 2011 at 03:09 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 03:09 PM OMG Celine's reaction to RC jumping off the stairs is PRICELESS! I also love how RC is so much more confident and grown-up now, compared to say 2 years ago. Quote
jeje03100 Posted September 15, 2011 at 03:33 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 03:33 PM Rene is in the 7 jours (Quebec) this day he talks about the film "3 boys & a new show" Quote
celine-rc Posted September 15, 2011 at 04:43 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 04:43 PM Thanks! I will look for it! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
I Love You Posted September 15, 2011 at 06:16 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 06:16 PM Thank you, for the preview looks amazing. Quote
Javito Posted September 15, 2011 at 06:36 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 06:36 PM LMAO @ RC mimicking Céline!! Its like "Yes I know, my mom talks too much"! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
ghazal Posted September 16, 2011 at 01:37 PM Posted September 16, 2011 at 01:37 PM Wow, finally I could see that, so sweet. Quote
stchba Posted September 24, 2011 at 12:10 AM Posted September 24, 2011 at 12:10 AM I just checked my Dish Network guide and it says the show is 90 minutes!! YAY!!! It's not 60 minutes as some articles claimed, its definately 90 minssss!! YESSSSS Quote http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/stchba/collagesmall.jpg
celine-rc Posted September 24, 2011 at 08:49 PM Posted September 24, 2011 at 08:49 PM Yes, it also says that it's 90 minutes on Productions J's website. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
CelineDionFan710 Posted September 24, 2011 at 11:33 PM Posted September 24, 2011 at 11:33 PM so excited. celine is defintely getting around. Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.