Claudette Posted September 14, 2011 at 04:40 PM Posted September 14, 2011 at 04:40 PM I'm going to start doing invitro, and create my own miracle. I'm going to have my own baby. And where will this baby be coming from? Lol Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
takeachance Posted September 14, 2011 at 04:45 PM Posted September 14, 2011 at 04:45 PM Did Celine and Rene not just use the one embryo they had left Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Claudette Posted September 14, 2011 at 04:50 PM Posted September 14, 2011 at 04:50 PM (edited) Yes, they did but they had to go through the whole process again to create more. Doctors rarely use one embryo at a time. My guess is that she went through the whole process at least two times more in the last few years. There were rumours that they did the first part before the tour (the egg retrieval and fertilization). Edited September 14, 2011 at 05:59 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
takeachance Posted September 14, 2011 at 05:11 PM Posted September 14, 2011 at 05:11 PM Thanks for explaining Claudette, so she could still have a frozen embryo then in which she could use? Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Shaun Posted September 14, 2011 at 05:14 PM Posted September 14, 2011 at 05:14 PM Of course as a fan of the singer this could be devastating news. As a fan of the person though anyone wishing to have children or more children deserves all the best wishes in the world and if Celine wants to then so be it. It's just sad that it will ultimately end her career. And there we were thinking a 5 year wait for an album was a long time!! Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
I Love You Posted September 14, 2011 at 06:42 PM Posted September 14, 2011 at 06:42 PM Wow, Celine must want a huge family like her Mom. Good Luck Celine, wouldn't it be crazy if she did have another baby. I hope she has a baby girl. Good luck Celine. Well she is in New York, and her fertility doctor is in New York so you never know. Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 14, 2011 at 06:48 PM Posted September 14, 2011 at 06:48 PM well it's probably a joke and you are overreacting. I doubt that she would try again since she has already 3 babies and due to such emotional pressure and problems with the twins she wouldn't do this again knowing that it might get only worse not easier Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
QueenCeline Posted September 14, 2011 at 06:48 PM Posted September 14, 2011 at 06:48 PM Ok, well, if Celine wants to stop singing for a long time, and not be in the "biz" for quite a while, then I think it is OKAY. However, if she wants to tour and perform and do all that, and be in the public eye, I think it is too much. I do not agree with celebrities having their children out in public all the time. Because their parents live such a different lifestyle than "normal" parents, they essentially have to grow up waayyyyy too quick and have to "share" their parents with the rest of the world. Not fair in my opinion. Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
Duchess Posted September 14, 2011 at 07:05 PM Posted September 14, 2011 at 07:05 PM she wouldn't be able to fall pregnant now anyway, she's just had a c-section and you need to wait at least 2 years before falling pregnant again to have a safe pregnancy. besides doctors do not advise more than 2 c-sections. it becomes risky if a woman starts having more than 2 c-sections. the scar tissue is not the same. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Duchess_Nicol/flower20cropped.jpg
Dionesque Posted September 14, 2011 at 07:43 PM Posted September 14, 2011 at 07:43 PM Duchess, that's perfectly correct about the 2-years wait after a c-section and about more than 2 c-sections not being recommended. I had one myself and that's exactely what the doctors told me. Still, there are enough people who don't care that much about these advices. I mean, one of my very good friend already had 2 c-sections and she keeps saying that if it happens that she'll fall pregnant again, she will of course not get an abortion done on her just because of the risk connected with a 3rd c-section. Of course it is risky but with the medical service and knowlegde of today and with the money that for Céline is clearly not a question, I can imagine her taking that risk on her if she really happens to fall pregnant again. Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
violet Posted September 14, 2011 at 08:01 PM Posted September 14, 2011 at 08:01 PM Victoria Beckham has had 4 c-Sections. Quote
riobeard11 Posted September 14, 2011 at 08:58 PM Posted September 14, 2011 at 08:58 PM First, I would not take everything Celine says seriously. I mean, I don't doubt that she might want another child, but Celine sometimes says things without thinking. That sounds more like she was joking around. Second, it is dangerous at her age to have children, and invitro is bad for your health if you continue to do it. Didn't they say in an interview that that last try might have been the last anyways if it didn't work? I can't help but feel that they might be pushing their luck a bit if they indeed are going to try again. Edit: Another thought that crossed my mind is that they might have started filming long before the show started while they were still trying to get pregnant. Remember that the show would have started a lot earlier but got postponed the whole time. So maybe it is old news. We've seen the editing Celine's team is capable of. I'm with you...I had to read this twice before I realized what he meant by "hinting at fourth pregnancy." I don't take this at all that she's planning on having more kids. I take this as she was talking about being pregnant during the planning phases of the new show and would possibly have to do rehearsals while she was pregnant. I highly doubt we'll see another pregnancy! Quote
Skye Posted September 14, 2011 at 09:06 PM Posted September 14, 2011 at 09:06 PM That would be silly. I don't care if she doesn't want to sing anymore, but Rene is old, and even though if he still has some beautiful years left ahead, I think they should enjoy their time, their precious time as a family and not waste time/energy to try to have another one, especially if you know it might not happen. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 14, 2011 at 09:18 PM Posted September 14, 2011 at 09:18 PM (edited) If she plans on another child, thats great! But... I just hope this time around that she atleast puts her fans/career first '' For a bit, atleast'', by clearly stating that she will do how ever many shows/ a tour/ appearances or watever... then take a few years off or retire.... as I totally respect her private life decisions etc, but after years of dedication and spending alot of money, on merchandise, trips, and concerts tickets etc, like so many worldwide fans, that put her where she is today, it would be nice for the fans to be given ''some priority'' before the next chapter of Celine, watever that may mean... Because lets face it, its always nice and rewarding to give back! Edited September 14, 2011 at 09:23 PM by Shamrock29 Quote
celine_rox Posted September 14, 2011 at 10:00 PM Posted September 14, 2011 at 10:00 PM In my opinion, I really think she shouldn't get pregnant again because of the risky factors, but I'm glad with whatever she chooses to do. Quote
CelineBlessed Posted September 15, 2011 at 09:38 AM Author Posted September 15, 2011 at 09:38 AM I hope she makes the right decision Quote ---My synchronized lyric collection for you to download : http://www.mediafire.com/?43ijg5fupn98jdiPassword : www.celinedionforum.comPlay with Mp3lyrics and enjoyIts related topic : http://www.celinedionforum.com/Synchronize...ngs-t49264.html
idroveallnight Posted September 15, 2011 at 12:58 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 12:58 PM She's probably hoping for a girl...someone needs to keep her legacy going when she's not singing anymore. Quote
Duchess Posted September 15, 2011 at 08:27 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 08:27 PM victoria beckham had her pregnancies spaced out over many years. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Duchess_Nicol/flower20cropped.jpg
CelineDionFan710 Posted September 15, 2011 at 08:45 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 08:45 PM im all board if she wants to get pregnant again. yes mayve she wants a girl. I hope that she follows her heart and if she wants another then good for celine im so happpy Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Xpresso Posted September 16, 2011 at 12:22 AM Posted September 16, 2011 at 12:22 AM Maybe she will use a surrogate mother??We never know... Quote
~Christian~ Posted September 16, 2011 at 08:16 AM Posted September 16, 2011 at 08:16 AM Considering how much she love to be pregnant, I don't think she would use a surrogate.That said, I'm not sure that she will go for it now. It takes a lot of strengh, and a lot of time. Knowing her age, she'd better try now, that the twins are going to be 1 (already! ) , than wait another few years. If she wants to try for the little girl she's always dreamed of, gotta go for it girl! I'm by herside. Oh, and I am shocked about things I've read in this topic: guys, Céline is not a singer, she's, at first, a HUMANG BEING! She's not some kind of machine meant to spend her time in a recording studio and release one album after the other! And I understand that she doesn't want to choose between her job and motherhood, 'coz' she can have it all. Quote
CelineBlessed Posted September 16, 2011 at 08:16 AM Author Posted September 16, 2011 at 08:16 AM As a fan I don't want her legacy to be continued if it's dangerous to be pregnant in this age Quote ---My synchronized lyric collection for you to download : http://www.mediafire.com/?43ijg5fupn98jdiPassword : www.celinedionforum.comPlay with Mp3lyrics and enjoyIts related topic : http://www.celinedionforum.com/Synchronize...ngs-t49264.html
stchba Posted September 16, 2011 at 09:56 AM Posted September 16, 2011 at 09:56 AM I am sooo disgusted to hear many of the comments you all made about Celine wanting another child!! She is not our property... she has the right to do whatever she wants! I sincerely hope she has as many children as she wants!! She does not pride herself on her professional achievements, she prides herself on her children and her family!! You all need to understand that she is already a living legend, even if she decides to take a year off to have another child it will not diminish her past successes! You all need to grow up and stop thinking only about yourselves. 20 years from now, she will not be surrounded by her awards!! She will be surrounded by her beautiful children. Think about what really matters in life! Quote http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/stchba/collagesmall.jpg
angelil78 Posted September 16, 2011 at 08:21 PM Posted September 16, 2011 at 08:21 PM I really hope this is true. I have been hoping she would try again but she should do it soon. It's only going to get more difficult. I wish the very best for her and that she gets pregnant as soon as possible if that's what she wants Quote
~Christian~ Posted September 17, 2011 at 09:26 AM Posted September 17, 2011 at 09:26 AM I want her to be pregnant again. There, I said it. ^^ Quote
ilove.celine Posted September 17, 2011 at 11:14 AM Posted September 17, 2011 at 11:14 AM ... I will just support celine for what she wants.... Love you Celine forever... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.