clefurgey Posted September 6, 2011 at 02:07 PM Posted September 6, 2011 at 02:07 PM I said in another thread that I wanted to post more and get to know people here better, so thought I'd give this a try. Does anyone think it'd be weird for a totally blind person to collect pictures, even if she can't see them?I've thought of collecting Celine pictures for a while now, and just putting little keywords in the properties thing so I know what the pic is of/where it's from etc.Also, I'd love to be able to make icons or videos, but don't know if it'd even be possible for me since I have no vision.Anyone think I'm nuts? Got any tips?Also, would it be too much to ask to have someone describe any new pictures that are put up? Nothing really huge, just what date the picture's from, if something's happening in the picture, if it's pretty and why, that kind of thing.I figure this way if I do start collecting pics, then I'll know where/what they're from.Thanks, and I'm sorry if this makes absolutely no sense,Cheryl Quote my life, my dream, my Céline.
Haheather Posted September 7, 2011 at 03:22 AM Posted September 7, 2011 at 03:22 AM That's not weird!!!! Sure! I'll try to remember to describe new pics for you Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
clefurgey Posted September 7, 2011 at 12:59 PM Author Posted September 7, 2011 at 12:59 PM That's not weird!!!! Sure! I'll try to remember to describe new pics for you Awesome, thanks so much!: Quote my life, my dream, my Céline.
ddmone99 Posted October 17, 2011 at 01:22 AM Posted October 17, 2011 at 01:22 AM That's not weird! It's actually very cool! And I'd describe any picture for you if you want, just pm me! Quote You'll never see the courage i know. It's colours richness won't appear within your view. I'll never glow the way that you glow. Your presence dominates the judgements made on you. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadow undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I understand what I am still too proud to mention to you. You'll say you understand. But you don't understand. You'll say you'd never give up seeing eye to eye. But never is a promise and you can't afford to lie. You'll never touch the things that I hold. The skin of my emotions lies beneath my own. You'll never feel the heat of this soul. My fever burns me deeper than I've ever shown. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadows undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I realize what i am now too smart to mention to you. You'll say you understand. You'll never understand. I'll say I'll never wake up knowing how or why. I don't know what to believe in. You don't know who I am. You'll say I need appeasing when i start to cry. But never is a promise and I'll never need a lie. Never Is A Promise-Fiona Apple
I Love You Posted October 17, 2011 at 03:40 AM Posted October 17, 2011 at 03:40 AM That is not weird, at all. You can P.M, me to for a description. Quote
sfbaysinger Posted October 17, 2011 at 05:53 PM Posted October 17, 2011 at 05:53 PM Cheryl, my dear other blindie on the forum...I do not think it's weird either. i'm so proud of you for starting a thread, as you like to say, yay you!!!!I'm starting to consider collecting as well. I, unlike you, have a tiny bit of sight but it isn't as functional that I'd ever be of a whole lot of help to you. So I guess, if anything, I'm getting on board and saying to the forum, there are two of us, we'd love any description people care to do!!!.BTW, how did you do the smile emoticon thing? Teach me!!! No fair that a total can do it and I can't. I wont settle for that!! lOL you know i love ya! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
clefurgey Posted October 17, 2011 at 07:10 PM Author Posted October 17, 2011 at 07:10 PM THANKS FOR THE REPLIES< EVERYONE>I'm sorry it took me this long to get back to you, but i'm terrible at checking the boards haha.Any description of any pictures anyone wants to put up would be amazing. Like I said, it doesn't have to be huge, just the date/where the pic is from, if it's a pretty pic and why, or if there's something happening in the picture.I almost started going through the rare pics thread the other day, but it'd take me months haha. OMG there are sooo many!But yes, any descriptions anyone can give would be great. You can put them below the pic, you don't even have to pm me.Thanks again, everyone, I really appreciate this. Quote my life, my dream, my Céline.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.