mirage Posted August 30, 2011 at 09:27 PM Posted August 30, 2011 at 09:27 PM Alright then :-) now we need specific dates, shows, places so we can plan a trip :-) Will it only be France/Paris or also other places in Europe?! Quote
Angel2006 Posted October 8, 2011 at 01:14 AM Posted October 8, 2011 at 01:14 AM Is this still going to happen? It doesn't make any sense. Isn't Celine releasing her French album in Oct 2012? It wouldn't make sense for her to promote her album in late january, if it's not coming out until Oct 2012. Quote
duri Posted October 8, 2011 at 02:37 PM Posted October 8, 2011 at 02:37 PM Is this still going to happen? It doesn't make any sense. Isn't Celine releasing her French album in Oct 2012? It wouldn't make sense for her to promote her album in late january, if it's not coming out until Oct 2012. But if english album will be out in february, she can be in France and maybe another european countries for promoting it. And BTW yesterday Denise Bombardier (sho wrote book about Céline) was in Petite Grand Journal on canal plus and host asked her if she can manage meet with Céline in january so it seems it´s something true on it. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
drove all night Posted October 9, 2011 at 01:03 PM Posted October 9, 2011 at 01:03 PM So that will be the second time. The first was in January 1983 as she performed "D'amour ou d'amitie" Quote
~Christian~ Posted October 9, 2011 at 01:05 PM Posted October 9, 2011 at 01:05 PM She also performed at the Midem in 96 with Brian Adams if I'm right! Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted October 9, 2011 at 01:46 PM Posted October 9, 2011 at 01:46 PM On CBS Early show the reporter said new album in "January/February" so I'm assuming she's there promoting the new English record as it's confirmed thats the first one coming...however other articles say "Spring" for new English album.....well technically I guess March is spring......Hell I don't know I hope we have an "ACTUAL" date before Christmas Quote
drove all night Posted October 9, 2011 at 04:48 PM Posted October 9, 2011 at 04:48 PM (edited) She also performed at the Midem in 96 with Brian Adams if I'm right! YES!!!! You are absolutely right!!! How could I forget! Not only did she perform, she received also the award for combined European sales of over 10 million units in 1995 and for sales of over 4 million units worldwide for the album "D'eux" Edited October 9, 2011 at 04:49 PM by drove all night Quote
celinemaniacaik Posted October 9, 2011 at 07:05 PM Posted October 9, 2011 at 07:05 PM I LOVE the sound of that!!! Thanks 4 de info!!!!!! Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
~Christian~ Posted October 9, 2011 at 11:58 PM Posted October 9, 2011 at 11:58 PM YES!!!! You are absolutely right!!! How could I forget! Not only did she perform, she received also the award for combined European sales of over 10 million units in 1995 and for sales of over 4 million units worldwide for the album "D'eux" It is still amazing to think that this album, sung in french, has been sold more than 7 million times across the globe! I mean who would have guessed the impact those 12 songs could have on people. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.