Daniel Hamilton Posted August 18, 2011 at 11:08 AM Posted August 18, 2011 at 11:08 AM Hey everyone. Did ya know weeks ago i recorded a video of me Singing My Heart Will Go On its on Youtube My Voice is terrible but i tried here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHxEA7hB4go...nel_video_title. Just so you know tomorrow is the 19th of August my 20th Birthday is tomorrow and my dad and i are going to Bordeaux by train for my Birthday day tomorrow. I'm so happy Quote
Daniel Hamilton Posted August 18, 2011 at 11:16 AM Author Posted August 18, 2011 at 11:16 AM These are the following Celine Dion songs i will do in the future. 1.I'm Alive (Male Version) 2.A New Day Has Come 3.That's The Way It Is 4.Because You Loved Me 5.Falling Into You 6.All By Myself 7.Tell Him Duet with A friend 8.Then You Look At Me 9.I Drove All Night 10.Happy Christmas (War is Over) Christmas Only Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.