robert sadler Posted August 8, 2011 at 12:57 PM Posted August 8, 2011 at 12:57 PM I guess its about time someone had ago at these companys , I personally feel you are almost buying a ticket under false pretences when booking off the internet.The outcome could be a good or bad thing for us travellers in the future we all will have to see! http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2011/au...rs-investigated CELINE RULES Quote CELINE HAS AND ALWAYS WILL WIN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS,CELINE RULES
I Love You Posted August 8, 2011 at 07:22 PM Posted August 8, 2011 at 07:22 PM Thank you for the article, it's about time they hold these airlines to accountability. It's insane, the amount of fees they charge you online. Quote
andreaB Posted August 8, 2011 at 07:57 PM Posted August 8, 2011 at 07:57 PM Anyone had any problems like this booking through expedia? Quote http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i403/celine58/celine_dion_34277t.jpgLets Talk About Love Tour - Wembley July 1999Taking Chances Tour - Birmingham 10th May 2008Las Vegas 24th July 2012http://www.ezticker.com/ticker/110/2206/20120724/See+Celine+in+Las+Vegas/ticker.png
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.