Jump to content

New TV Show "Cliptographie" on Musimax


Recommended Posts

Posted
Why won't the ever show us the whole LA RELIGIEUSE video!?

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
There's a video for La Religieuse??? :blink: They might show it, it's only the first episode of three...

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted

Complete name : Cliptographie - Celine Dion @ Musimax 25-08-2011 [sD-480p].avi

Format : AVI

Format/Info : Audio Video Interleave

File size : 637 MiB

Duration : 46mn 7s

Overall bit rate : 1 931 Kbps

Video

Format : AVC

Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec

Format profile : High@L5.1

Bit rate : 1 792 Kbps

Width : 1 280 pixels

Height : 720 pixels

Display aspect ratio : 16:9

Frame rate : 29.970 fps

Audio

Format : MPEG Audio

Format version : Version 1

Format profile : Layer 3

Bit rate mode : Constant

Bit rate : 128 Kbps

Channel(s) : 2 channels

Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz

 

http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx196/kevin410/th_Celine_Dion-Musimax-Cliptographie-2011-08-25_SD-480p_thumbs.jpg

http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx196/kevin410/th_20110828191404.jpg http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx196/kevin410/th_20110828191437.jpg http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx196/kevin410/th_20110828191529.jpg

 

[hide_me]

 

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g12/superceline/forum%20logo/botton_downloadnow.gif filesonic

 

 

[/hide_me]

www.celinecn.com

Youtube | Sohu 

Posted
I can't seem to download from this site, without "upgrading to premium" :confused:
Posted
I can't seem to download from this site, without "upgrading to premium" :confused:

 

 

I checked my account.

 

Free User Download Limit 1GB

Size 635.35 MB

Password No

Premium Only No

Private file No

 

Pls try again or http://fetch.io/.

www.celinecn.com

Youtube | Sohu 

Posted
Complete name : Cliptographie - Celine Dion @ Musimax 25-08-2011 [sD-480p].avi

Format : AVI

Format/Info : Audio Video Interleave

File size : 637 MiB

Duration : 46mn 7s

Overall bit rate : 1 931 Kbps

Video

Format : AVC

Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec

Format profile : High@L5.1

Bit rate : 1 792 Kbps

Width : 1 280 pixels

Height : 720 pixels

Display aspect ratio : 16:9

Frame rate : 29.970 fps

Audio

Format : MPEG Audio

Format version : Version 1

Format profile : Layer 3

Bit rate mode : Constant

Bit rate : 128 Kbps

Channel(s) : 2 channels

Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz

 

http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx196/kevin410/th_Celine_Dion-Musimax-Cliptographie-2011-08-25_SD-480p_thumbs.jpg

http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx196/kevin410/th_20110828191404.jpg http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx196/kevin410/th_20110828191437.jpg http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx196/kevin410/th_20110828191529.jpg

 

[ Hidden part. View original post. ]

 

 

Thank you Kevin! :)

Posted
I'm downloading it :w00t: Thank you Kevin! :thumbsup2:
http://shutter05.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/14/001/59/77/60/92/CIRIud6KlzVLEUhFOYvpL66TBTT1LAM9022A.jpg
Posted
Can't download as well... it claims I'm downloading another file, but I'm not...
Posted
I watched it last night and it's amazing!!!! Thanks for the download! :)

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted
Why won't the ever show us the whole LA RELIGIEUSE video!?

 

I viewed the video once; maybe it was on youtube or somewhere else; it's a boring videoclip trust me, there's nothing to view in it except Celine standing there and singing; it was one of those Madonna moments in Celine's career (use of shock) :rolleyes:

Posted
thank you!! cool some videos I've never seen before!
~*~ life IS beautiful ~*~
Posted
yeah, video! Thanks Kevin.
http://prikachi.com/images/153/5347153U.jpg

Posted

Hi everybody ! :bye1:

 

This show was awsome. It's a very interesting concept.

Posted
There's a video for La Religieuse??? :blink: They might show it, it's only the first episode of three...

 

There sure is.

 

 

This is the only footage we have of the video.,

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
I viewed the video once; maybe it was on youtube or somewhere else; it's a boring videoclip trust me, there's nothing to view in it except Celine standing there and singing; it was one of those Madonna moments in Celine's career (use of shock) :rolleyes:

 

No you haven't. See the clip I posted above. You're referring to TV performances of the song.

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
No you haven't. See the clip I posted above. You're referring to TV performances of the song.

 

Thx for the video; as it seems the video was worse than what I thought it was :pinch:

Posted
Thanks!
http://i27.tinypic.com/9rq9vb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...