Jump to content

ICDFM 2012... Yes or no? If yes, when?


Another year, another meeting? What do you think about an ICDFM 2012 meeting?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hmm... Not that many replies or votes... Maybe it's better to wait another year?
...
Posted (edited)
I am loving the dates by the way, I see what I can do don't want to miss this one. See, what I can do about my parents. My mom has a government job, so she can get really good deals on hotel rooms, also my parents has points for travel. so the flight, and hotel, would be free. All, I would have to do is buy the tickets, and spending money. :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :w00t: :clap: Edited by I Love You
Posted
I think about 2012/2013 session Celine Live at Las Vegas I don't know? :huh:
Posted
Wow! I like to see you at Dancing With The Stars season 13 on September 19, 2011 on ABC I so excited! :clap:
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I voted no.

 

I went to the March 2011 meeting and it was fantastic. I would LOVE to meet again and see some of the faces again.

Some I've gotten even closer to after the meeting and I'm dying to meet them.

 

But for me, it would be kinda expensive so soon :( I would like to meet again in 2 or 3 years.

 

But if there is a meeting, then have a great fun :)

  • 4 months later...
Posted
I know is been a while since anyone has post here, but is there any plans for this to happen in March.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...