frana Posted May 15, 2011 at 03:33 PM Posted May 15, 2011 at 03:33 PM Hi I voted Celine Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
Mehdif Posted May 15, 2011 at 03:54 PM Posted May 15, 2011 at 03:54 PM she's not even listed !!!!!!! but i'm keeping voting Quote
Haheather Posted May 15, 2011 at 06:45 PM Posted May 15, 2011 at 06:45 PM I think somebody should make a topic just for poll info! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
volleyceline Posted May 15, 2011 at 08:18 PM Posted May 15, 2011 at 08:18 PM I hate how dreadfully slow the website is Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted May 15, 2011 at 11:14 PM Posted May 15, 2011 at 11:14 PM Voted again and poted the info in the spanish section... Keep on voting !! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
RLAAMJR. Posted May 16, 2011 at 04:34 AM Posted May 16, 2011 at 04:34 AM Who do i feel obliged to vote for her? Well, cos i'm a crazy Celine Dion fan, that's why! I'm gonna keep on voting til i stop netsurfing. Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted May 16, 2011 at 07:53 AM Posted May 16, 2011 at 07:53 AM I've voted more than 70 times already. That's for now. hope you all keep on voting for her too. Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted May 17, 2011 at 04:08 AM Posted May 17, 2011 at 04:08 AM I want to post because this thread has to be up there so more Celine fans will be tempted to vote all over again. :clap: Here i go again. Quote
volleyceline Posted May 17, 2011 at 04:12 AM Posted May 17, 2011 at 04:12 AM Lol! Good idea ^^ I wish we could see the results tho... Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
RLAAMJR. Posted May 17, 2011 at 05:10 AM Posted May 17, 2011 at 05:10 AM i voted only 15 times only Quote
celinemaniacaik Posted May 17, 2011 at 01:41 PM Posted May 17, 2011 at 01:41 PM VOTED Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
davidjag79 Posted May 17, 2011 at 02:01 PM Posted May 17, 2011 at 02:01 PM Voted Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
RLAAMJR. Posted May 18, 2011 at 03:18 AM Posted May 18, 2011 at 03:18 AM I'm starting to vote again. Quote
ferjaacu Posted May 18, 2011 at 04:02 AM Posted May 18, 2011 at 04:02 AM Voted again... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
RLAAMJR. Posted May 18, 2011 at 04:41 AM Posted May 18, 2011 at 04:41 AM Voted again... great! Me i've voted more than 20 times now. and i'm still voting .... Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted May 18, 2011 at 07:42 PM Posted May 18, 2011 at 07:42 PM VOTED! We can vote as many times as we like!!!!!!!!! Can we post this in all languages of the forum and what about facebook? Quote
PatrickDion22 Posted May 19, 2011 at 01:55 AM Posted May 19, 2011 at 01:55 AM Just voted! I really hope she gets a lot of votes. That would be amazing. Quote Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/patjsully
EA26 Posted May 19, 2011 at 12:51 PM Posted May 19, 2011 at 12:51 PM ok!!! Quote http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/7838/77366955855788084075916.jpg
RLAAMJR. Posted May 20, 2011 at 05:23 AM Posted May 20, 2011 at 05:23 AM Fellow Celine Dion fans. The voting is until tomorrow. Let us all keep on voting Celine, :clap: Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted May 21, 2011 at 12:40 AM Posted May 21, 2011 at 12:40 AM just about 3 hours more and the poll will end. Please continue voting fellow Celine fans Quote
ferjaacu Posted May 21, 2011 at 02:00 AM Posted May 21, 2011 at 02:00 AM I'm still voting !! Come on guys, let's show them who the Queen is !!! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
RLAAMJR. Posted May 21, 2011 at 05:10 AM Posted May 21, 2011 at 05:10 AM The 2011 Billboard Music Awards will be shown on ABC this Sunday, May 22 2011, between 10pm-11pm. I hope Celine will win eventhough it's kinda impossible. Unless nobody cared to vote but Celine fans only. Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted May 23, 2011 at 05:12 AM Posted May 23, 2011 at 05:12 AM Justin Bieber one with 1.6 million votes. I would have been happier if Celine won though. Quote
ferjaacu Posted May 23, 2011 at 05:34 AM Posted May 23, 2011 at 05:34 AM ^^^^ Bloody Bieber... Anyway, for me, Celine is and always be the WINNER !!! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
RLAAMJR. Posted May 23, 2011 at 05:39 AM Posted May 23, 2011 at 05:39 AM Nest time, we'll vote harder. Quote
celinemaniacaik Posted May 23, 2011 at 11:36 AM Posted May 23, 2011 at 11:36 AM I HATE YOU BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!Celine IS THE WINNER!!! Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
celinemaniacaik Posted May 23, 2011 at 11:37 AM Posted May 23, 2011 at 11:37 AM I HATE YOU BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!Celine IS THE WINNER!!! Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
sfbaysinger Posted May 23, 2011 at 06:22 PM Posted May 23, 2011 at 06:22 PM This stinks. Justin Beiber stinks stinks stinks stinks! Boooooooooooooooo...Although I shouldn't be booing him since I hate it when Celine fans get booed/made fun of but still. She sooooooooooo should have won. It's not at all our fault that she didn't, guys, we did all we could. She is totally the ultimate winner to me. She's got staying power Beiber will never ever have. she is a true legend, deep and true and everything he is n't...yet. She can claim things he can't, she is sooooo many things, so let's try not to let this get us down...too much! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.