remykyes Posted April 27, 2011 at 05:34 PM Posted April 27, 2011 at 05:34 PM mine is @remykyes! I've added all of you so far. anyone who follows me, I'll follow you. Great idea! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
ferjaacu Posted April 27, 2011 at 06:54 PM Posted April 27, 2011 at 06:54 PM I'm already following all of you... Follow me back !!! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Diiva18 Posted April 28, 2011 at 07:52 AM Posted April 28, 2011 at 07:52 AM I think I am following everyone who add me if not please send me a tweet Quote Thank you for changing my life!Through your music....I found the real me! http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/8474ad2128955d1ae25467e8bc1818f3.jpgWednesday 6th & Thursday April 7th 2011 : I was there and it really changed my life!
RLAAMJR. Posted April 28, 2011 at 09:35 AM Posted April 28, 2011 at 09:35 AM I still don't have a twiiter and i'm planning to to create one because i might say something that will shock the whole world. lol Quote
ferjaacu Posted April 28, 2011 at 03:14 PM Posted April 28, 2011 at 03:14 PM I still don't have a twiiter and i'm planning to to create one because i might say something that will shock the whole world. lol You're gonna have a concert on the moon??? :sofunny: Sorry, I couldn't help it... hahaah Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Samstertje Posted April 28, 2011 at 03:17 PM Posted April 28, 2011 at 03:17 PM You're gonna have a concert on the moon??? :sofunny: Sorry, I couldn't help it... hahaah Hahaha You really made me spit out my drink reading this Quote http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll5/Samstertje1985/CDFban3.jpg
ferjaacu Posted April 29, 2011 at 06:24 PM Posted April 29, 2011 at 06:24 PM Hahaha You really made me spit out my drink reading this It's just that I really couldn't help it !!! hahaha Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 3, 2012 at 04:13 PM Posted April 3, 2012 at 04:13 PM Since this topic started wayyyy back has any other forum members joined twitter or simply missed this topic to reply to? Quote
ronpaola Posted April 4, 2012 at 01:12 PM Posted April 4, 2012 at 01:12 PM Great idea! My twitter is in my signature. Follow me Quote http://static2.dmcdn.net/static/video/741/223/49322147:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg
dolores Posted April 4, 2012 at 02:17 PM Posted April 4, 2012 at 02:17 PM mine is @bloodmakesnoise Quote http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif "Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.At least that's what it feels like to me.Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."
zoe marie Posted April 9, 2012 at 12:37 PM Posted April 9, 2012 at 12:37 PM @zoemarie2004 is mine if anyone wants to add me Quote https://www.facebook...59703384&type=3 - My Céline Collection Life isn't defined by your fears, but by how you deal with them.
celinemaniacaik Posted April 9, 2012 at 01:58 PM Posted April 9, 2012 at 01:58 PM @celinemaniacaik Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
wjd Posted April 9, 2012 at 03:19 PM Posted April 9, 2012 at 03:19 PM Follow me! I'll follow back, providing you Tweet me first telling me that you're a Celine fan! I don't like to follow randomers, tehe! My Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/wayne_dooley I post about Celine and music all the time, so click that beautiful FOLLOW button right away. Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
Javito Posted April 9, 2012 at 07:22 PM Posted April 9, 2012 at 07:22 PM I'm @Javichualvarez ! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
ajguerras Posted April 9, 2012 at 10:39 PM Posted April 9, 2012 at 10:39 PM @ajguerras see you there guys Quote I need someone to loves m like Celine loved René... And just like she sang in LTAL track # 16, I ask for that exact same thingwww.twitter.com/ajguerras
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.