gherigl Posted March 4, 2011 at 02:28 PM Posted March 4, 2011 at 02:28 PM Hi I am an Italian fan of Celine, I read that Celine will go to Paris, is expected in late April early May!do you have any further news on this? is sure to go?thanks in advance Quote http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6341/23045710150189386059519.jpgEseguirò My Heart Will Go On per il resto della mia vita e rimarrà sempre un'esperienza molto emozionante. (Celine D.) My Facebook!
Ronny83 Posted March 4, 2011 at 03:51 PM Posted March 4, 2011 at 03:51 PM Hi I am an Italian fan of Celine, I read that Celine will go to Paris, is expected in late April early May!do you have any further news on this? is sure to go?thanks in advanceNo, it hasn't been confirmed yet. Please, keep checking the Italian section for further news. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
C_Airin_D Posted March 4, 2011 at 06:46 PM Posted March 4, 2011 at 06:46 PM (edited) I hope she'll sing some of the songs that could help us hearing her voice as we know it! Edited March 4, 2011 at 06:58 PM by C_Airin_D Quote Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
Sofie Posted March 4, 2011 at 07:41 PM Posted March 4, 2011 at 07:41 PM I just don't know what to think about this anymore. Isn't it weird if a similar rumour appear 3 times, concidering the same months, all about Céline coming to France/Paris and there's abosolutely no truth in it? Quote
Sofie Posted March 13, 2011 at 05:49 PM Posted March 13, 2011 at 05:49 PM So with the French album being postponed to the fall, this doesn't make much sense to me. Quote
Samstertje Posted March 13, 2011 at 06:22 PM Posted March 13, 2011 at 06:22 PM No, it hasn't been confirmed yet. Please, keep checking the Italian section for further news. What if you can't read italian?? Quote http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll5/Samstertje1985/CDFban3.jpg
gherigl Posted March 13, 2011 at 09:15 PM Posted March 13, 2011 at 09:15 PM What if you can't read italian?? Ronny was referring to me! =) I'm Italian so Quote http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6341/23045710150189386059519.jpgEseguirò My Heart Will Go On per il resto della mia vita e rimarrà sempre un'esperienza molto emozionante. (Celine D.) My Facebook!
Samstertje Posted March 15, 2011 at 11:57 AM Posted March 15, 2011 at 11:57 AM Ronny was referring to me! =) I'm Italian so I know, was just saying that it kinda came across as if the only part were there will be news is gonna be in the italian section Quote http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll5/Samstertje1985/CDFban3.jpg
nuts2you Posted May 5, 2011 at 12:17 AM Posted May 5, 2011 at 12:17 AM Has anyone heard any thing. Quote
volleyceline Posted May 5, 2011 at 12:30 AM Posted May 5, 2011 at 12:30 AM Sweet do you think it'll be broadcasted in the US, I it's in paris? Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted May 5, 2011 at 12:41 AM Posted May 5, 2011 at 12:41 AM could this show be the one that the red heads are talking about to come in october??? With the new CD?? Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
duri Posted May 5, 2011 at 06:37 AM Posted May 5, 2011 at 06:37 AM could this show be the one that the red heads are talking about to come in october??? With the new CD?? No, this topic is about possible show with Céline on france2, Stars in questions with Patrick Sabatier, but the one red heads are talking about is show with Lauren Boyer also for french TV channel. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
RLAAMJR. Posted May 5, 2011 at 05:03 PM Posted May 5, 2011 at 05:03 PM It's not really a surprise. Celine always goes to France. But if she would come to the Philippines........................ Quote
ferjaacu Posted May 5, 2011 at 10:02 PM Posted May 5, 2011 at 10:02 PM No, this topic is about possible show with Céline on france2, Stars in questions with Patrick Sabatier, but the one red heads are talking about is show with Lauren Boyer also for french TV channel. Oh thanks !!! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Haheather Posted May 7, 2011 at 03:46 PM Posted May 7, 2011 at 03:46 PM I'm excited! But then again. It's going to be in FRENCH. Just like every other thing (except Oprah) that she's done this year! FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH!!!!!! Hopefully I'll be able to watch it online... Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
genbidi1 Posted May 8, 2011 at 01:09 AM Posted May 8, 2011 at 01:09 AM I don't care if its in french. Hope I will be able to watch it on line Quote GENNI B.
ferjaacu Posted May 8, 2011 at 01:28 AM Posted May 8, 2011 at 01:28 AM (edited) Yep... As long as we can watch it onlye and with subtitles, I don't care... Edited May 8, 2011 at 01:29 AM by ferjaacu Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Haheather Posted May 10, 2011 at 01:04 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 01:04 AM Yeah. I just wish!!! Lol! This is when I stare off into oblivion as a saddening ballad plays. . . It will make my life when Celine does a special in english! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
ferjaacu Posted May 10, 2011 at 01:28 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 01:28 AM ^^^^^Yeah, I know what you mean... Like with TCOML, ATW, AND, TC, etc... Me too, cause I get to understand what she's saying without the need of the subtitles... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
sazzlepop123 Posted May 10, 2011 at 01:29 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 01:29 AM I asked the boy that stood on the moon on "Where is the Love."Read my post, sir. France 2. LMAO. Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
RLAAMJR. Posted May 10, 2011 at 05:30 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 05:30 AM I would expect her singing a lot of french songs than english songs in that country Quote
Tyler1991 Posted May 10, 2011 at 05:32 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 05:32 AM If the special is anything like a normal "French concert" then you can expect 70% of it to be English. Quote
ferjaacu Posted May 10, 2011 at 06:48 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 06:48 AM ^^^^ Well, it depends... It can be like with D'elles Special... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Tyler1991 Posted May 10, 2011 at 06:55 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 06:55 AM I'd rather it not be. Quote
ferjaacu Posted May 10, 2011 at 07:12 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 07:12 AM Me either, cause I wouldn't understand a word !! haha... But as long as it has subtitles later (when uploaded to the forum) I wouldn't mind... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
smash Posted May 10, 2011 at 08:57 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 08:57 AM I wish she would do some special in English, seeing that her international fans the world over understands English, It's always just confined to French, it's ok, but she has made her money from the fans the world over, not just French. It's just a bit unfair that we get to see very little of her specials. That's just my opinion. Quote
Xpresso Posted May 10, 2011 at 09:23 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 09:23 AM (edited) Some people here need to understand that Celine started her career (and earning money) in French speaking countries, and Quebec. So of course she will keep doing French songs, French tv shows, French books, French promo, French albums and French kiss!! Now there's a reason to try to learn French... Edited May 10, 2011 at 09:24 AM by Xpresso Quote
Davey84 Posted May 10, 2011 at 10:10 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 10:10 AM What are people complaining!?!? If there's going to be a french album, there's going to be a french special! When an english album comes, so will the english tv special! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Samstertje Posted May 10, 2011 at 10:12 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 10:12 AM What are people complaining!?!? If there's going to be a french album, there's going to be a french special! When an english album comes, so will the english tv special! people have to say something you know.... complain, complain, complain..it's never good enough Quote http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll5/Samstertje1985/CDFban3.jpg
ferjaacu Posted May 10, 2011 at 10:23 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 10:23 AM ^^^I agree Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.