cmcdaori Posted February 26, 2011 at 11:17 AM Posted February 26, 2011 at 11:17 AM It's really great. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
davidjag79 Posted February 26, 2011 at 12:16 PM Posted February 26, 2011 at 12:16 PM AHHHMAZZZZINGG!! I just watched it 20 times! My heart melted!!! Could you imagine her singing this to you????!! Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
the power of celine Posted February 26, 2011 at 12:24 PM Posted February 26, 2011 at 12:24 PM love it , it's so good to hear her voice again , and she looks good to Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
Frida Posted February 26, 2011 at 12:44 PM Posted February 26, 2011 at 12:44 PM How many of us are going to save and play the audio file on our birthdays? Thanks for sharing! Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
C_Airin_D Posted February 26, 2011 at 12:47 PM Posted February 26, 2011 at 12:47 PM Amazing! Just amazing! Her voice sounds GREAT! Quote Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
pollsy Posted February 26, 2011 at 01:03 PM Posted February 26, 2011 at 01:03 PM AMAZING! Her voice is trully in great shape Quote http://prikachi.com/images/153/5347153U.jpg
nano Posted February 26, 2011 at 01:16 PM Posted February 26, 2011 at 01:16 PM ah..thanks for the video! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
the power of celine Posted February 26, 2011 at 01:50 PM Posted February 26, 2011 at 01:50 PM can someone make an mp3 of this song Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
C_Airin_D Posted February 26, 2011 at 02:00 PM Posted February 26, 2011 at 02:00 PM can someone make an mp3 of this song I would love that too! Quote Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
canadachick Posted February 26, 2011 at 02:02 PM Posted February 26, 2011 at 02:02 PM (edited) Yeah, I'd love to wake up on my birthday and hear that Of course I'd play it for everyone's birthday and they'd get sick of me... but I wouldn't care! Edited February 26, 2011 at 02:02 PM by canadachick Quote http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l169/gretchenb05/womaninme.jpg "Without music, life would be a mistake."
Frida Posted February 26, 2011 at 02:05 PM Posted February 26, 2011 at 02:05 PM can someone make an mp3 of this song You can download it using this site http://www.listentoyoutube.com/ Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted February 26, 2011 at 02:07 PM Posted February 26, 2011 at 02:07 PM (edited) You can download it using this site http://www.listentoyoutube.com/ Ooor just download it here http://www.sendspace.com/file/9i5hwj Edit: uploaded it to megaupload as well http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZSB4M2AZ Edited February 26, 2011 at 02:09 PM by Frida Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
the power of celine Posted February 26, 2011 at 02:10 PM Posted February 26, 2011 at 02:10 PM Ooor just download it here http://www.sendspace.com/file/9i5hwj thanks sooooo much Frida Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
Frida Posted February 26, 2011 at 02:15 PM Posted February 26, 2011 at 02:15 PM You're welcome Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Yakir Posted February 26, 2011 at 02:21 PM Posted February 26, 2011 at 02:21 PM I'm so proud of Celine. Thanks for news, Great topic Quote This sentence says it ALL and starts allUne voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg
Nmj Posted February 26, 2011 at 03:15 PM Posted February 26, 2011 at 03:15 PM saw the commercial on television last night Quote
Nmj Posted February 26, 2011 at 03:15 PM Posted February 26, 2011 at 03:15 PM (edited) saw the commercial on television last night (Sorry: Double Post) Edited February 26, 2011 at 03:16 PM by Nmj Quote
puttybuddy Posted February 26, 2011 at 04:29 PM Posted February 26, 2011 at 04:29 PM Celine can sing happy birthday to me any day. Gorgeous lady! ♥ Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
luisnicole Posted February 26, 2011 at 04:51 PM Posted February 26, 2011 at 04:51 PM She look so beautiful and fresh, OMG tomorrow she will blow minds with her look Quote
Nmj Posted February 26, 2011 at 09:47 PM Posted February 26, 2011 at 09:47 PM (edited) Celine looked beautiful in this! She looked rested and her face was glowing, just the perfect makeup making her look natural. MOST IMPORTANT: Her voice is in FANTASTIC shape, id say the best id heard it since 2002 and to those of you mad about the hair color change, im 100% sure the color will change slightly before the premire of the show... she will surpirse us was a look before the las vegas show, just wait and see Edited February 26, 2011 at 09:51 PM by Nmj Quote
J-Man Posted February 26, 2011 at 09:56 PM Posted February 26, 2011 at 09:56 PM Celine recorded this as a personal message to me on my birthday on the 6th of February. I then gave permission for the American Cancer Society to use it. Glad you all liked it. It was a huge honour for me as you could imagine. (Doesn't she indeed look absolutely stunning. I am so in love) Next year I think I'm gonna get The cast of Desperate Housewives to give me the birthday bumps. Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Frida Posted February 26, 2011 at 10:03 PM Posted February 26, 2011 at 10:03 PM Celine recorded this as a personal message to me on my birthday on the 6th of February. I then gave permission for the American Cancer Society to use it. Glad you all liked it. It was a huge honour for me as you could imagine. (Doesn't she indeed look absolutely stunning. I am so in love) Next year I think I'm gonna get The cast of Desperate Housewives to give me the birthday bumps. Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
CelineDionFan710 Posted February 26, 2011 at 10:23 PM Posted February 26, 2011 at 10:23 PM im so happy that she is supporting the cancer society. sio great and the rendition of happy birthday is amazing.i love it i always support anything that will help for cancer to disppear. especially breast cancer Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
celine-rc Posted February 27, 2011 at 12:43 AM Posted February 27, 2011 at 12:43 AM Thanks Frida for the mp3 of this! I haden't thought of listening to it on my birthday but I love that idea! Thanks! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
CelineAndRene Posted February 27, 2011 at 12:48 AM Posted February 27, 2011 at 12:48 AM OMG her voice is......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! breathtaking....But as I said in Oprah's topic, she looked much better in dark hair, fresh and young and soooooooo relaxed... I think going blond was again a mistake I disagree, blond + Celine = amazing! Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
Belle Céline Posted February 27, 2011 at 01:31 AM Posted February 27, 2011 at 01:31 AM This video made me cry. I lost my mom to cancer the day before her 57th birthday. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Nmj Posted February 27, 2011 at 01:44 AM Posted February 27, 2011 at 01:44 AM This video made me cry. I lost my mom to cancer the day before her 57th birthday. so sorry... every family has been affected by this nasty disease. I hope before our lifetime there will be a cure for this Quote
Belle Céline Posted February 27, 2011 at 02:33 AM Posted February 27, 2011 at 02:33 AM so sorry... every family has been affected by this nasty disease. I hope before our lifetime there will be a cure for this My family has been hit especially hard. My mom's side of the family I've lost two relatives to Lymphoma. My mom and her sister had it and lost their fight and my uncle(their brother) had Lymphoma but a different type than my mom but he recovered. It terrifies me to think what my chances are of developing it later in life. Absolutely terrifies me to death. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
CelineDork14 Posted February 27, 2011 at 04:39 AM Posted February 27, 2011 at 04:39 AM I love her<3...So humble she is an amazing!!! Quote The Greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to Love and be Loved in return.
mirage Posted February 27, 2011 at 01:18 PM Posted February 27, 2011 at 01:18 PM Hahaha amazing video!!! Save this for my birthday!! Celine just singing for me!! She sounds amazing and looks soo good!! It looks like the rehearsals in florida!! They also showed footage at oprah and it looks the same to me!!!Still don't understand why she has to be blonde when she is in showbiz she looks sexy and classy with her natural hair!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.