jessx Posted January 17, 2011 at 09:57 PM Posted January 17, 2011 at 09:57 PM I've been voting for days and days, it's becoming an obsession, lolI have to say though, I really honestly think Celine is absolutely stunning, and incredibly sexy. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers! Hehe I think she really deserves to win, she's the most beautiful on the list IMO Quote
fyoung98 Posted January 17, 2011 at 10:22 PM Posted January 17, 2011 at 10:22 PM I'm voting for Celine because she is natural. Some of the others have had some type of cosmetic surgery, like Demi (I believe). Quote "Anything is possible" http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7202/6841218478_1c7ac7bb2b.jpgDear Celine http://www.flickr.com/people/76163952@N05/ https://www.createspace.com/3456901
celine-rc Posted January 17, 2011 at 11:45 PM Posted January 17, 2011 at 11:45 PM ^ Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
RLAAMJR. Posted January 18, 2011 at 12:13 AM Author Posted January 18, 2011 at 12:13 AM I want Celine to win this too that's why I'm voting her. For me, she's the most attractive coe she's been kind to everybody and has touched more people. IMO Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted January 18, 2011 at 01:18 AM Posted January 18, 2011 at 01:18 AM (edited) Yeah, maybe so. But don't you think that an actual part of her concerts and career is a bit more important than a meaningless poll? Many others certainly do. No most of us couldnt give a crap as long as its celine! We dont have to know every little detail as fans Drives me mad when some "fans" (apparently), just rip into everything she does, pulls it apart to find any bad parts. Not just be aware of it, but acctully pull every last thing apart to find all the weaknesess, they cant just enjoy concerts/songs/performances the way its supposed to be, to ENJOY! which to me is the whole point of what Celine does, to entertain. For goodnes sake enjoy Celine dont pick at her! You say "important", why is it important? Is it about to harm you in any way? Are you in danger by it? We know she lips ok, Can you do anything? No so its not important, just enjoy Celine and stop pushing all this crap you talk about! I love it when we are all so positive kev xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx MWAH! Edited January 18, 2011 at 01:22 AM by kimankev Quote
Tyler1991 Posted January 18, 2011 at 02:54 AM Posted January 18, 2011 at 02:54 AM Oh, please. Don't even run me with this "guilt trip" thing you're trying, and don't try to make it seem like I am lesser of a fan than you are because I'll recognize flaws rather than hide behind them in delusion. And why is it important? Well, considering it's 30% of her concerts and has been for a LONG time, I'd say that is reaosn enough to think it is important. Quote
Nmj Posted January 18, 2011 at 02:57 AM Posted January 18, 2011 at 02:57 AM i voted for Celine because i love her the most but she is not the sexist of them Quote
ghazal Posted January 18, 2011 at 06:33 AM Posted January 18, 2011 at 06:33 AM voted for 10 times...!!!and i agree that she is not the sexiest,but she is the sweetest!!!! Quote
Yakir Posted January 18, 2011 at 10:08 AM Posted January 18, 2011 at 10:08 AM I knew this news from Celine's web, and I of cousre voted to her; she looks so fresh and definitely the most attractive woman :wub: Thanks for sharing and posting Quote This sentence says it ALL and starts allUne voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg
NancyxxM Posted January 18, 2011 at 01:48 PM Posted January 18, 2011 at 01:48 PM Keep voting guys! I know I am! Quote http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.
Terre Posted January 23, 2011 at 11:29 AM Posted January 23, 2011 at 11:29 AM Voted. Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
RLAAMJR. Posted January 23, 2011 at 02:56 PM Author Posted January 23, 2011 at 02:56 PM Let's keep on voting so that we can vote her again for most attractive woman of 2011.",) Quote
Costa Santos Posted January 23, 2011 at 03:05 PM Posted January 23, 2011 at 03:05 PM Voted. Let's keep voting... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
RLAAMJR. Posted January 23, 2011 at 03:21 PM Author Posted January 23, 2011 at 03:21 PM Voted. Let's keep voting... i actually saw your vote counted. Well, i am voting every after 10 minutes. Quote
PatrickDion22 Posted January 23, 2011 at 05:45 PM Posted January 23, 2011 at 05:45 PM I'm voting for Celine because she is natural. Some of the others have had some type of cosmetic surgery, like Demi (I believe). Well, "natural" is kind of a vague word, here. I'm not going to go any further... Quote Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/patjsully
Xpresso Posted January 23, 2011 at 06:58 PM Posted January 23, 2011 at 06:58 PM Celine's got the best legs in showbizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted January 23, 2011 at 10:05 PM Posted January 23, 2011 at 10:05 PM (edited) Celine's got my vote all the way!!! Edited January 23, 2011 at 10:06 PM by Calypso Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted January 24, 2011 at 07:55 AM Author Posted January 24, 2011 at 07:55 AM I've been voting for days and days, it's becoming an obsession, lolI have to say though, I really honestly think Celine is absolutely stunning, and incredibly sexy. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers! Hehe I think she really deserves to win, she's the most beautiful on the list IMO wow! me too! I remember the days when I actually kept on voting Sanjaya on polls, along with other Sanjaya fans and he won 2 awards, always ranked inside the top 5, etc. Celine must win cos she deserves it. Quote
Anniina Posted January 24, 2011 at 05:02 PM Posted January 24, 2011 at 05:02 PM (edited) There's no doubt about who's the winner here Edited January 24, 2011 at 05:04 PM by Anniina Quote "If you follow your dreams it means you follow your heart. And if you follow your heart - I don't think you can go wrong."
Annabelle Posted January 29, 2011 at 06:46 AM Posted January 29, 2011 at 06:46 AM everyone, let's vote for her maybe we can get a 4000 by the end of the month. she's still no 1 Quote http://img251.imageshack.us/f/86347767.jpg/
RLAAMJR. Posted January 30, 2011 at 01:51 AM Author Posted January 30, 2011 at 01:51 AM Celine Dion fans, let's continue voting. The second with the most number of votes just needs less than a thousand votes and if 1 of her fans would vote the last 2 days every 10 minutes, Celine might lose this poll. Please let's vote, vote vote. :clap: Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted January 30, 2011 at 02:46 AM Author Posted January 30, 2011 at 02:46 AM I'm sorry for posting again but just in one hour, the Sarah harding fans have added about 100 votes. the margin between her and Celine is getting slimmer. Let us please vote before all our efforts are put to..... you already know. Please fellow Celine fans, let's vote every 10 minutes. Quote
Annabelle Posted January 30, 2011 at 05:46 PM Posted January 30, 2011 at 05:46 PM vote ppl!!! or she may lose Quote http://img251.imageshack.us/f/86347767.jpg/
Sofie Posted January 30, 2011 at 06:05 PM Posted January 30, 2011 at 06:05 PM Voted again Come on guys, keep it up! Quote
Annabelle Posted January 31, 2011 at 05:18 AM Posted January 31, 2011 at 05:18 AM come on vote she's only a few tiny votes away Quote http://img251.imageshack.us/f/86347767.jpg/
RLAAMJR. Posted January 31, 2011 at 05:29 AM Author Posted January 31, 2011 at 05:29 AM OMG! Let's continue voting pleazzzeeeee!!!! Celine is just about 20 votes higher than the Sarah. Let's keep on voting every 10 minutes . Quote
Angel2006 Posted January 31, 2011 at 07:14 AM Posted January 31, 2011 at 07:14 AM Celine's in 2nd place now. We have to keep voting!!! Quote
celine-rc Posted January 31, 2011 at 12:36 PM Posted January 31, 2011 at 12:36 PM We really have to keep voting as much as we can because today is the last day! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Annabelle Posted January 31, 2011 at 02:58 PM Posted January 31, 2011 at 02:58 PM vote vote vote she's still in 2nd place Quote http://img251.imageshack.us/f/86347767.jpg/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.