Jump to content

"I'm Alive (Live 2010)" on iLike Profiles: Most Added Chart


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wow Celine's the QUEEN, She's The best

Thank you for this amaizng news!!! :wub: :kicking:

This sentence says it ALL and starts all

Une voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant

 

 

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg

Posted
Update: Celine Dion has moved to #3 this week!!! :) She has now stayed on the chart for about 3 months (12 weeks).
Tommy
Posted
It's under the Songs Most Added to Facebook Profiles Chart.
Tommy
Posted

I will repeat myself for the tenth time: how can a track that doesn't exist climb a chart? Why do you all think this is natural? Have you been listening to too many high notes?

 

/fred

Peace and love to all.
Posted
It says on iLike that it is pulled from her "Taking Chances World Tour: The Concert" album.
Tommy
Posted
It says on iLike that it is pulled from her "Taking Chances World Tour: The Concert" album.

Well I have that album and I really wish that track would be on there, but it isn't! This is like the best remake of her "older" tracks... well actually it happens to be her only remake as well and I would be swell if it were included on the live album but no. And I can't see what stopped them from having it on the cd, I mean they can't blame Queen copyrights on this one...

 

/fred

Peace and love to all.
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I'm not sure, it just happens to be the one people are choosing to add to their Facebook profiles and whatnot lol
Tommy
Posted
I'm not sure, it just happens to be the one people are choosing to add to their Facebook profiles and whatnot lol

 

Because it's a :kicking: version, that's why! ;)

Posted (edited)

whaaa that is so cool! Celine should know this and esspecially Rene and sony!

have an idea; since some people in here have contact with barnev.. now this is good news.. don't you think?

and Barnev can tell celine and or rene!

Edited by browseceline
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...