CelineDionFan710 Posted November 29, 2010 at 08:30 PM Posted November 29, 2010 at 08:30 PM AWWW this song is my fav Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
TommKat22 Posted November 29, 2010 at 11:55 PM Author Posted November 29, 2010 at 11:55 PM I know, it's sooooo good, isn't it?! Quote Tommy
celínico_sin_remedio Posted December 6, 2010 at 03:20 PM Posted December 6, 2010 at 03:20 PM This is a cap that I took right now, and I was looking for this on iTunes: "That's the Way It Is EP", but these were the results: Karaoke??? Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
TommKat22 Posted December 6, 2010 at 05:55 PM Author Posted December 6, 2010 at 05:55 PM Awww, I'm sorry, I found the EP in the U.S. version of iTunes, so maybe your country doesn't have it yet? That's too bad though. :/ Quote Tommy
RLAAMJR. Posted December 7, 2010 at 09:48 AM Posted December 7, 2010 at 09:48 AM I don't really but songs in itunes. Quote
celínico_sin_remedio Posted December 8, 2010 at 01:48 AM Posted December 8, 2010 at 01:48 AM Awww, I'm sorry, I found the EP in the U.S. version of iTunes, so maybe your country doesn't have it yet? That's too bad though. :/ I'll try to sing along with the choir Hehe it's ok. Maybe I'll be getting the remixes one by one in the future... That's normal with our Sony brand here Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
TommKat22 Posted December 8, 2010 at 02:00 AM Author Posted December 8, 2010 at 02:00 AM Haha, I'm sorry they're slow about it there, but hopefully you do end up getting the rest of it! Quote Tommy
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.