Jump to content

Celine @ new Hello Canada!


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
Wow! This new picture is again breathtaking! Should be new album's cover! Edited by anewdayhascome
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

thank you. Celine is beautiful

 

I hope the scans soon ...

Posted
Woohoooo :w00t: Celine is every where! I love it :w00t:

http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg

Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.

Posted
i knw she DESERVES 2 b eveywhere!!!!!

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg

 

Follow Me On TUMBLR:

Celinedion4ever

Posted
Woohooooo! Celine again on the cover!! Super..
http://prikachi.com/images/153/5347153U.jpg

Posted
Beautiful! :wub: Thanks for posting!! :flowers:

I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!!

 

 

http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg

Posted
I love the other cover but I love this one better :wub:
Posted

Bigger Cover :)

 

Can anyone get scans of this yet?

post-22513-1288372024_thumb.jpg

Posted
Has everyone just like Forgotten about this lol!! Anyone been able to buy it yet?
Posted (edited)

It's already out but it's not sold everywhere for some reason. I've looked at sooo many places - book stores, Walmart, news stands, convenience stores... literally everywhere. I almost gave up lol But I lucked out and found one at one of the subway stations that I get off on to go to work. So here is the fabulicious article! Celine is so beautiful. :heart:

 

SCANS! :)

Hello Canada Nov 8 Issue (Celine Page 1)

Hello Canada Nov 8 Issue (Celine Page 2)

Hello Canada Nov 8 Issue (Celine Page 3)

Hello Canada Nov 8 Issue (Celine Page 4)

Hello Canada Nov 8 Issue (Celine Page 5)

 

Edited by celinerific

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
:thankspin:

"There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Posted
Thanks it's a really nice interview
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted (edited)
I think everybody forgot about this article. It is a very nice interview. Thanks for the scans! :flowers: Edited by Claudette


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted
Thanks for the scans!! :flowers: Really good interview ^^
http://prikachi.com/images/153/5347153U.jpg

Posted

Ahh! Yay Thank you ! :-D :flowers:

 

Aww i liked the bit when he said that RC doesnt brag about his life and is nice to the other kids , Hes a good little boy :clap: :wub:

Posted
Beautiful Interview Thankyou for the scans :-D

http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg

Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.

Posted
Thanks for the scans. :wub:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs922.snc4/73590_165568513461072_100000237733148_448778_802415_n.jpg

Posted (edited)
Thank you! :hug: Edited by we_love_you_celine

Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!

Posted
That's a very nice article! I loved it! TY for scans! Can't wait to get it for my scrapbook!
Posted
I scrapbook everything to do with celine too :)

http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg

Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.

Posted
Oh my gosh! Isn't it so obvious why Celine loves Rene...what a sweet man! Thanks for scanning the article! :flowers:
~ Bkitt

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...