Jump to content

"Best of Luck, Céline!" Video Project


Recommended Posts

Posted
Thanks so much, everyone! :heart:
Posted
Fantastic video, i am much in love with Celine and i am not the only one :wub: :clap:
Posted
How's this going to end up to Céline? :)

"If you follow your dreams it means you follow your heart. And if you follow your heart - I don't think you can go wrong."

Posted (edited)
How's this going to end up to Céline? :)

We sent the link to a lot of Celine-related people - plus we mailed a DVD which we hope will get/has gotten to her. Everyone hope for the best, and keep your fingers crossed! :thumbsup2:

Edited by ashleylovesceline
Posted
Okay. I really do think she's going to see it, in some way or another :yes:

"If you follow your dreams it means you follow your heart. And if you follow your heart - I don't think you can go wrong."

Posted
This video is great guys if Celine hasn't found out about it yet she will, in fact knowing her she would put this in the show.
Posted
This video is great guys if Celine hasn't found out about it yet she will, in fact knowing her she would put this in the show.

 

Or she could perform I got a Feeling, as an acknowledgment. Good idea?

Posted
Okay. I really do think she's going to see it, in some way or another :yes:

I'm hoping for the best! :yes: If anyone has any connections they can send it to or politely ask if she's seen it yet - it would be appreciated! I’ve learned from all my previous Celine experiences, that persistence is key!

 

This video is great guys if Celine hasn't found out about it yet she will, in fact knowing her she would put this in the show.

Thanks! Aww, I hope so - and wow, I didn't even dream that big! :laugh:

Posted
Here are pictures of the cover, and what Céline's copy looked like:

post-74-1300957415_thumb.jpg

post-74-1300957431_thumb.jpg

post-74-1300957439_thumb.jpg

Posted
André Coutu saw it and He loved it! :clap:

I know, I forgot to post that! :clap: Wait.... how do you know that?! Hahaha. :giggle:

Posted
I know, I forgot to post that! :clap: Wait.... how do you know that?! Hahaha. :giggle:

We are in touch since 2008, when I met him Italy, plus me and other italians also met him again in Vegas on march 12th :flowers:

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted
André Coutu saw it and He loved it! :clap:

 

Yay! That's so awsome!!!! :clap:

 

Ashley, thanks for making the amazing DVD, the box and all is just great. Thanks, it's really appreciated! :flowers:

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted

Thank you! :)

 

We are in touch since 2008, when I met him Italy, plus me and other italians also met him again in Vegas on march 12th :flowers:

Aw, that's so great! André is the sweetest guy! :heart:

Posted
A HUGE thank you to Jane (cheerfuljane)! :hug: She personally delivered a DVD directly to René's hands with ALL of our fan videos! :whee:
Posted
A HUGE thank you to Jane (cheerfuljane)! :hug: She personally delivered a DVD directly to René's hands with ALL of our fan videos! :whee:

 

Thank you so much Jane! This is great!!!!! :clap: Yay! That just made my day!!!!!! That's amazing!!!! Thanks! :clap:

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted
A HUGE thank you to Jane (cheerfuljane)! :hug: She personally delivered a DVD directly to René's hands with ALL of our fan videos! :whee:

 

OOOHHHH wow, that is awesome! Thanx Jane and Ashley for your incredible work!!! :clap: :flowers:

Posted
Jane posted this picture on my Facebook, the videos are in that bag... :whee:

post-74-1302415113_thumb.jpg

Posted
AAAHHH!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! :cheer: :maniac:

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted
Oh man this is awesome!!!!! :clap:

"If you follow your dreams it means you follow your heart. And if you follow your heart - I don't think you can go wrong."

Posted
She'll see us for sure! yay
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
OMG! Can't believe Celine actually saw it!! Thank you so much Ashley and Jane for your enormous efforts! :D
http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted
She was probably pumping milk and watching our videos before the next show! :lmao:
Posted
She was probably pumping milk and watching our videos before the next show! :lmao:

 

:sofunny: I get such a good image of that! :laugh:

 

I really can't believe she saw it... Wow. We should be really proud! :clap:

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...