J-Man Posted October 17, 2010 at 12:08 AM Posted October 17, 2010 at 12:08 AM Don't kill me, but he could possibly be being sarcastic. "Tell us a secret about yourself ... I like to listen to Celine Dion when I'm alone" It's a strange way to put it. Not exactly a glowing testimonial of his admiration for her, almost like it's something to be ashamed of. I'm not convinced of his sincerity. Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
zuv Posted October 17, 2010 at 12:21 AM Posted October 17, 2010 at 12:21 AM (edited) uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh hellloooo, it is a very common thing for guys to be ashamed of liking/loving Celine. Even me, if people ask if listen to her music i will say yes i love her voice, she's awesome, but im not gonna brag about it. So i think he meant it. Edited October 17, 2010 at 12:35 AM by pyb Quote
RomualdlovesCeline Posted October 17, 2010 at 01:12 AM Posted October 17, 2010 at 01:12 AM Actually, I remember on Celine's Oprah special in 2007. A male fan was in love with the song MHWGO and he suggested to Celine to sing it to him. His wife or girlfriend [don't remember] told Celine that her husband plays basketball, watches football games on TV and do everything else MANLY but his secret is that he's in love with Celine's voice; Basically, liking Celine's music for SOME people outside this forum would equal the fact that the man is either effeminate or gay. I don't see another reason for her talking about her husband's hobbies before saying that he is in love with Celine's voice. And once again, Onerepublic's lead singer proved my point once again; he's ashamed of him listenning to Celine's songs. Quote
Nmj Posted October 17, 2010 at 01:14 AM Posted October 17, 2010 at 01:14 AM Actually, I remember on Celine's Oprah special in 2007. A male fan was in love with the song MHWGO and he suggested to Celine to sing it to him. His wife or girlfriend [don't remember] told Celine that her husband plays basketball, watches football games on TV and do everything else MANLY but his secret is that he's in love with Celine's voice; Basically, liking Celine's music for SOME people outside this forum would equal the fact that the man is either effeminate or gay. I don't see another reason for her talking about her husband's hobbies before saying that he is in love with Celine's voice. And once again, Onerepublic's lead singer proved my point once again; he's ashamed of him listenning to Celine's songs. well actually thats a lot like me. I like all my manly things, im straight, but Celine is my weakness Quote
mariposa24 Posted October 17, 2010 at 04:07 AM Posted October 17, 2010 at 04:07 AM Actually, I remember on Celine's Oprah special in 2007. A male fan was in love with the song MHWGO and he suggested to Celine to sing it to him. His wife or girlfriend [don't remember] told Celine that her husband plays basketball, watches football games on TV and do everything else MANLY but his secret is that he's in love with Celine's voice; Basically, liking Celine's music for SOME people outside this forum would equal the fact that the man is either effeminate or gay. I don't see another reason for her talking about her husband's hobbies before saying that he is in love with Celine's voice. And once again, Onerepublic's lead singer proved my point once again; he's ashamed of him listenning to Celine's songs. It's so sad though that guys are ashamed of liking celine. If you like celine and are gay, awesome. If you are straight and like celine, awesome. It's not a big deal. She's a great vocalist and no one should be ashamed of liking her! Quote
Terre Posted October 17, 2010 at 04:30 PM Posted October 17, 2010 at 04:30 PM Cool! I've never heard of Ryan Tedder and his band, though. Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
PatrickDion22 Posted October 17, 2010 at 05:12 PM Posted October 17, 2010 at 05:12 PM Me as well ^ lol me three!!! BTW Who the heck is Ryan Tedder? He's a member of the group One Republic. He co-wrote Leona Lewis' Bleeding Love, as well as Beyonce's Halo, and Kelly Clarkson's Already Gone. He's an awesome writer and producer. Quote Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/patjsully
Prince Whiskers Posted October 17, 2010 at 05:17 PM Posted October 17, 2010 at 05:17 PM I myself prefer listen to her when alone. Party songs they're not! Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Bellamy Posted October 17, 2010 at 06:41 PM Posted October 17, 2010 at 06:41 PM He's a member of the group One Republic. He co-wrote Leona Lewis' Bleeding Love, as well as Beyonce's Halo, and Kelly Clarkson's Already Gone. He's an awesome writer and producer.No wonder he likes listening to Celine Dion. All these are cheesy pop songs. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
mariposa24 Posted October 17, 2010 at 11:43 PM Posted October 17, 2010 at 11:43 PM I myself prefer listen to her when alone. Party songs they're not! I tried playing celine at my party this summer...turns out IACBTMN doesn't put people in a party mood lol lol. Quote
Javier_Natalio Posted October 18, 2010 at 12:01 AM Posted October 18, 2010 at 12:01 AM He's a member of the group One Republic. He co-wrote Leona Lewis' Bleeding Love, as well as Beyonce's Halo, and Kelly Clarkson's Already Gone. He's an awesome writer and producer.No wonder he likes listening to Celine Dion. All these are cheesy pop songs. They are AWESOME cheesy pop songs that would fit Celine fantastically ... Maybe he's just traying the get her attention so she'll sing oe of his songs.... Quote
fallen Posted October 18, 2010 at 12:04 AM Posted October 18, 2010 at 12:04 AM every body loves her voice, how can't you? its either you dont like her because you don't want to look gay for listening to love songs or because your just jealous of her never ending success. She's the Sh*T !!! and i dont care what people think!!I know right?! Today at school (i'm in 8th grade) I asked four of my classmates...2 girls and 2 boys and I asked them if they knew who Celine was. My friend (girl) said YES and said that she had the most beautiful voice EVER! haha I got so freaking excited coz to know that she was my best friend and that we were in 8th grade was just so cool. And I asked my other friend (girl) who didn't know Celine but knew the Titanic song and she said she loved the song And then I asked my classmate/friend (boy) if he knew Celine and he said no and then when I said that she was the lady who sang the Titanic song, he said "Oh yeah I know her! My mom's obsessed with her!" lol And then I asked this random 6th grade dude during lunch and then he said "I know who she is...She's HOT!" O_O My day was complete after that hahaha when i was in the 8th grade(last year) i did a biorgaphy project on her. i got a couple reactions.: 1. my teacher was doing the whole smile and nod then maybe she'll shut up thing 2. the guys were like who's that , wait ohh yeah she freaking hot and super sexy, 3. she the one who sang My Heart Will Go On right?. people who don't know her are stupid and are missing out! Quote http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac323/Celinefan15/drawings%20and%20random%20pics/Miracle.jpg Check out my artwork: http://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-in-C...cil-t47747.html
zuv Posted October 18, 2010 at 12:08 AM Posted October 18, 2010 at 12:08 AM I myself prefer listen to her when alone. Party songs they're not! Same here, i find it ackward listening to her songs with other people. Unless if they are die hard fan like me. I can't study without her. I think i would have drop out off school loooonnng time ago if it wasnt of her. Quote
mariposa24 Posted October 18, 2010 at 12:09 AM Posted October 18, 2010 at 12:09 AM every body loves her voice, how can't you? its either you dont like her because you don't want to look gay for listening to love songs or because your just jealous of her never ending success. She's the Sh*T !!! and i dont care what people think!!I know right?! Today at school (i'm in 8th grade) I asked four of my classmates...2 girls and 2 boys and I asked them if they knew who Celine was. My friend (girl) said YES and said that she had the most beautiful voice EVER! haha I got so freaking excited coz to know that she was my best friend and that we were in 8th grade was just so cool. And I asked my other friend (girl) who didn't know Celine but knew the Titanic song and she said she loved the song And then I asked my classmate/friend (boy) if he knew Celine and he said no and then when I said that she was the lady who sang the Titanic song, he said "Oh yeah I know her! My mom's obsessed with her!" lol And then I asked this random 6th grade dude during lunch and then he said "I know who she is...She's HOT!" O_O My day was complete after that hahaha when i was in the 8th grade(last year) i did a biorgaphy project on her. i got a couple reactions.: 1. my teacher was doing the whole smile and nod then maybe she'll shut up thing 2. the guys were like who's that , wait ohh yeah she freaking hot and super sexy, 3. she the one who sang My Heart Will Go On right?. people who don't know her are stupid and are missing out! LOL nice! I did a school project in february on the curly hair trait for genetics and I included an old picture of celine on the poster. In my presentation I talked about how much i like celine and my teacher was like 'you're getting off topic dear'. LOL it was great. Quote
manolo19 Posted October 18, 2010 at 12:34 AM Posted October 18, 2010 at 12:34 AM every body loves her voice, how can't you? its either you dont like her because you don't want to look gay for listening to love songs or because your just jealous of her never ending success. She's the Sh*T !!! and i dont care what people think!!I know right?! Today at school (i'm in 8th grade) I asked four of my classmates...2 girls and 2 boys and I asked them if they knew who Celine was. My friend (girl) said YES and said that she had the most beautiful voice EVER! haha I got so freaking excited coz to know that she was my best friend and that we were in 8th grade was just so cool. And I asked my other friend (girl) who didn't know Celine but knew the Titanic song and she said she loved the song And then I asked my classmate/friend (boy) if he knew Celine and he said no and then when I said that she was the lady who sang the Titanic song, he said "Oh yeah I know her! My mom's obsessed with her!" lol And then I asked this random 6th grade dude during lunch and then he said "I know who she is...She's HOT!" O_O My day was complete after that hahaha when i was in the 8th grade(last year) i did a biorgaphy project on her. i got a couple reactions.: 1. my teacher was doing the whole smile and nod then maybe she'll shut up thing 2. the guys were like who's that , wait ohh yeah she freaking hot and super sexy, 3. she the one who sang My Heart Will Go On right?. people who don't know her are stupid and are missing out! LOL nice! I did a school project in february on the curly hair trait for genetics and I included an old picture of celine on the poster. In my presentation I talked about how much i like celine and my teacher was like 'you're getting off topic dear'. LOL it was great. hAHA We always have an occasion to speak about Celine Quote
mariposa24 Posted October 18, 2010 at 01:51 AM Posted October 18, 2010 at 01:51 AM every body loves her voice, how can't you? its either you dont like her because you don't want to look gay for listening to love songs or because your just jealous of her never ending success. She's the Sh*T !!! and i dont care what people think!!I know right?! Today at school (i'm in 8th grade) I asked four of my classmates...2 girls and 2 boys and I asked them if they knew who Celine was. My friend (girl) said YES and said that she had the most beautiful voice EVER! haha I got so freaking excited coz to know that she was my best friend and that we were in 8th grade was just so cool. And I asked my other friend (girl) who didn't know Celine but knew the Titanic song and she said she loved the song And then I asked my classmate/friend (boy) if he knew Celine and he said no and then when I said that she was the lady who sang the Titanic song, he said "Oh yeah I know her! My mom's obsessed with her!" lol And then I asked this random 6th grade dude during lunch and then he said "I know who she is...She's HOT!" O_O My day was complete after that hahaha when i was in the 8th grade(last year) i did a biorgaphy project on her. i got a couple reactions.: 1. my teacher was doing the whole smile and nod then maybe she'll shut up thing 2. the guys were like who's that , wait ohh yeah she freaking hot and super sexy, 3. she the one who sang My Heart Will Go On right?. people who don't know her are stupid and are missing out! LOL nice! I did a school project in february on the curly hair trait for genetics and I included an old picture of celine on the poster. In my presentation I talked about how much i like celine and my teacher was like 'you're getting off topic dear'. LOL it was great. hAHA We always have an occasion to speak about Celine Definitely. It makes me feel better that i'm not the only obsessed fan who incorporates celine in school projects lol Quote
jespa Posted October 18, 2010 at 03:35 AM Posted October 18, 2010 at 03:35 AM every body loves her voice, how can't you? its either you dont like her because you don't want to look gay for listening to love songs or because your just jealous of her never ending success. She's the Sh*T !!! and i dont care what people think!!I know right?! Today at school (i'm in 8th grade) I asked four of my classmates...2 girls and 2 boys and I asked them if they knew who Celine was. My friend (girl) said YES and said that she had the most beautiful voice EVER! haha I got so freaking excited coz to know that she was my best friend and that we were in 8th grade was just so cool. And I asked my other friend (girl) who didn't know Celine but knew the Titanic song and she said she loved the song And then I asked my classmate/friend (boy) if he knew Celine and he said no and then when I said that she was the lady who sang the Titanic song, he said "Oh yeah I know her! My mom's obsessed with her!" lol And then I asked this random 6th grade dude during lunch and then he said "I know who she is...She's HOT!" O_O My day was complete after that hahaha when i was in the 8th grade(last year) i did a biorgaphy project on her. i got a couple reactions.: 1. my teacher was doing the whole smile and nod then maybe she'll shut up thing 2. the guys were like who's that , wait ohh yeah she freaking hot and super sexy, 3. she the one who sang My Heart Will Go On right?. people who don't know her are stupid and are missing out! LOL nice! I did a school project in february on the curly hair trait for genetics and I included an old picture of celine on the poster. In my presentation I talked about how much i like celine and my teacher was like 'you're getting off topic dear'. LOL it was great. hAHA We always have an occasion to speak about Celine Definitely. It makes me feel better that i'm not the only obsessed fan who incorporates celine in school projects lol Oh my....this is sooooo cool. Quote Congratulations, Celine, Rene, and RC on the TWINS!!!!! <3 <3 <3"I looked in the audience. There were no strangers. Everybody was singing and cheering and hugging. That was a beautiful picture to look at.""I want to be more successful as a mother than I am in show business.""I don't listen to my own music at home.""On her baby: He's 16 months old and he eats soap and paper. What's going on with kids?""On her son again: I smell his feet; they have a scent that's a bit like vinegar.""As long as my fans enjoy my music and I'm happy in myself, my life and my music, that's all the truly concerns me.""I am the youngest of 14 children, so I rarely got a chance to speak. If I have an opportunity for talking, I talk.""So far so good. We take it a day at a time."
mariposa24 Posted October 18, 2010 at 03:56 AM Posted October 18, 2010 at 03:56 AM every body loves her voice, how can't you? its either you dont like her because you don't want to look gay for listening to love songs or because your just jealous of her never ending success. She's the Sh*T !!! and i dont care what people think!!I know right?! Today at school (i'm in 8th grade) I asked four of my classmates...2 girls and 2 boys and I asked them if they knew who Celine was. My friend (girl) said YES and said that she had the most beautiful voice EVER! haha I got so freaking excited coz to know that she was my best friend and that we were in 8th grade was just so cool. And I asked my other friend (girl) who didn't know Celine but knew the Titanic song and she said she loved the song And then I asked my classmate/friend (boy) if he knew Celine and he said no and then when I said that she was the lady who sang the Titanic song, he said "Oh yeah I know her! My mom's obsessed with her!" lol And then I asked this random 6th grade dude during lunch and then he said "I know who she is...She's HOT!" O_O My day was complete after that hahaha when i was in the 8th grade(last year) i did a biorgaphy project on her. i got a couple reactions.: 1. my teacher was doing the whole smile and nod then maybe she'll shut up thing 2. the guys were like who's that , wait ohh yeah she freaking hot and super sexy, 3. she the one who sang My Heart Will Go On right?. people who don't know her are stupid and are missing out! LOL nice! I did a school project in february on the curly hair trait for genetics and I included an old picture of celine on the poster. In my presentation I talked about how much i like celine and my teacher was like 'you're getting off topic dear'. LOL it was great. hAHA We always have an occasion to speak about Celine Definitely. It makes me feel better that i'm not the only obsessed fan who incorporates celine in school projects lol Oh my....this is sooooo cool. It really is . Next year i'll be going to college for political science so hopefully i'll have a couple classes where i can incorporate celine info lol. If I can find enough celine fans at college i'm thinking about starting a celine club Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.