LaFeeRailleuse Posted March 12, 2007 at 06:15 PM Posted March 12, 2007 at 06:15 PM Mika - Love Today Quote
Tic Posted March 13, 2007 at 10:12 AM Posted March 13, 2007 at 10:12 AM Jump - Madonna. Quote http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/1695/tic9bf.jpg
fab Posted March 13, 2007 at 07:38 PM Posted March 13, 2007 at 07:38 PM Isaac-Live Confession Tour 2007 Quote http://www.pixenli.com/images/mini/1300306790033470900.pngFabricee-clinedion
celinesolomia Posted March 15, 2007 at 09:19 AM Posted March 15, 2007 at 09:19 AM we all love ennio morricone Quote 19-24 May 2008 Paris France 22 June 2008 Munchen Germany 1 July 2008 Wien Austrie 3 July 2008 Milan Italy 5 July 2008 Nice France 12-14-15 February 2009 Montreal Canada15-16-19 March 2011 Las Vegas Usa What's next !! facebookFrancesco Scaraggi
GoldenLeaf Posted March 15, 2007 at 12:59 PM Posted March 15, 2007 at 12:59 PM Et S'il n'en restait qu'une - Céline Quote
Tic Posted March 20, 2007 at 04:11 PM Posted March 20, 2007 at 04:11 PM All Good Things - Nelly Furtado. Quote http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/1695/tic9bf.jpg
Tic Posted March 22, 2007 at 09:47 PM Posted March 22, 2007 at 09:47 PM All Good Things - Nelly Furtado. Quote http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/1695/tic9bf.jpg
LaFeeRailleuse Posted March 22, 2007 at 09:51 PM Posted March 22, 2007 at 09:51 PM Beyoncé & Shakira - Beautiful Liar(Je ne savais même pas qu'elles avaient fait un duo ) Quote
celinesolomia Posted March 23, 2007 at 12:12 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 12:12 PM une medley de O.R.O Quote 19-24 May 2008 Paris France 22 June 2008 Munchen Germany 1 July 2008 Wien Austrie 3 July 2008 Milan Italy 5 July 2008 Nice France 12-14-15 February 2009 Montreal Canada15-16-19 March 2011 Las Vegas Usa What's next !! facebookFrancesco Scaraggi
LaFeeRailleuse Posted March 23, 2007 at 02:37 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 02:37 PM Vibration -> James Morisson WONDERFUL WORLD Quote
pamplemousse Posted March 24, 2007 at 09:37 AM Posted March 24, 2007 at 09:37 AM Pour le moment c'est l'album Miracle Quote Voici mon sky Céline http://lalunanera.skyblog.com laissez des coms!
Adeline Posted March 24, 2007 at 06:14 PM Posted March 24, 2007 at 06:14 PM I Knew I Loved You Quote Taking Chances Tournée : 19, 20, 21, 25 et 27 mai à Bercy5 juillet à Nice7 juillet à Arras9 juillet à Genève12 Août à Boston19 Août à Montréal23 Août à Montréal12 Fevrier 09 à Montréal14 Février 09 à Montréal15 Février 09 à Montréal
pamplemousse Posted March 25, 2007 at 12:05 PM Posted March 25, 2007 at 12:05 PM Justin Timberlake-What goes around Quote Voici mon sky Céline http://lalunanera.skyblog.com laissez des coms!
Manudion Posted April 1, 2007 at 08:41 AM Posted April 1, 2007 at 08:41 AM S'il n'en restait qu'une Quote
PrincessCéline Posted April 2, 2007 at 11:34 AM Posted April 2, 2007 at 11:34 AM Does He Love You - Kelly Clarkson & Reba McEntire Quote http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5920/redheadsminipe0.gifJoin ushttp://quebec2009.over-blog.com/9-10 février - Québec12-14-15 février - Montréal
Célinefull Posted April 3, 2007 at 12:02 PM Posted April 3, 2007 at 12:02 PM Kelly Rowland - Flashback Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
lilyrose Posted April 3, 2007 at 12:11 PM Posted April 3, 2007 at 12:11 PM A New Day du 2 ou 3 ( je ne sais plus trop ) mars 2007 histoire de patienter de Céline évidemment Quote ... The world tought I had it allBut I was waiting for you ...
Dawn26 Posted April 3, 2007 at 05:34 PM Posted April 3, 2007 at 05:34 PM Just walk away - Céline Dion Quote http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/4708/copiederc1hw7.jpg "This is the first day of my lifeI'm glad I didn't die before I met youNow I don't care, I could go anywhere with youAnd I'd probably be happy"
Célinefull Posted April 4, 2007 at 01:18 AM Posted April 4, 2007 at 01:18 AM girl - destiny's child Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Victorine Posted April 4, 2007 at 11:34 AM Posted April 4, 2007 at 11:34 AM A Place For My Head, by LP Quote
eninils Posted April 6, 2007 at 09:33 PM Posted April 6, 2007 at 09:33 PM A Place For My Head, by LP J'adore cette chanson Sinon j'ecoute "J'aime ca quanq ca grouille" ( Merci Christelle pour la chanson ) Quote EntreCe que je penseCe que je veux direCe que je crois direCe que je disCe que vous avez envie d'entendreCe que vous croyez entendreCe que vous entendezCe que vous avez envie de comprendreCe que vous croyez comprendreCe que vous comprenezIl y a dix possibilités qu'on ait des difficultés à communiquer.Mais essayons quand même...
Tom Posted April 7, 2007 at 08:01 PM Posted April 7, 2007 at 08:01 PM Et s'il n'en restait qu'une - Céline DION Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/MBMsignatur47.jpg
Dawn26 Posted April 8, 2007 at 12:18 PM Posted April 8, 2007 at 12:18 PM Whenever I run - Keith Urbanet d'autres de lui aussi Quote http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/4708/copiederc1hw7.jpg "This is the first day of my lifeI'm glad I didn't die before I met youNow I don't care, I could go anywhere with youAnd I'd probably be happy"
patroclo88 Posted April 9, 2007 at 03:13 PM Posted April 9, 2007 at 03:13 PM Vogue-Madonna Quote http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
celinesolomia Posted April 10, 2007 at 11:58 AM Posted April 10, 2007 at 11:58 AM rien en ce moment Quote 19-24 May 2008 Paris France 22 June 2008 Munchen Germany 1 July 2008 Wien Austrie 3 July 2008 Milan Italy 5 July 2008 Nice France 12-14-15 February 2009 Montreal Canada15-16-19 March 2011 Las Vegas Usa What's next !! facebookFrancesco Scaraggi
Célinefull Posted April 10, 2007 at 12:25 PM Posted April 10, 2007 at 12:25 PM beyoncé - get me bodied Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
manilou Posted April 11, 2007 at 12:47 PM Posted April 11, 2007 at 12:47 PM Quand passe la passion - Garou (si belle) Quote http://s03.flagcounter.com/count/idbH/bg=FFFFFF/txt=000000/border=CCCCCC/columns=6/maxflags=248/viewers=3/labels=0/.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.