Jump to content

Quelle chanson écoutez-vous?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Sean Paul!

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
Dolcenera--Dolcissimo--
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
Posted
Alasdair Mac Colla - Moya Brennan :in_love:

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/1993/110fm.jpg

 

CÉLINE DION - STADE DE LA PRAILLE - GENÈVE - 09/07/08

Posted
All because of you...
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
Posted
Who knew de Pink! :whistling:

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/4708/copiederc1hw7.jpg

 

"This is the first day of my life

I'm glad I didn't die before I met you

Now I don't care, I could go anywhere with you

And I'd probably be happy"

Posted
Made in heaven---queen
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
Posted
hurt cristina aguilera :in_love:

19-24 May 2008 Paris France

22 June 2008 Munchen Germany

1 July 2008 Wien Austrie

3 July 2008 Milan Italy

5 July 2008 Nice France

12-14-15 February 2009 Montreal Canada

15-16-19 March 2011 Las Vegas Usa

 

 

What's next !!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

facebook

Francesco Scaraggi

Posted
Stoned Love-Justin Timberlake
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
Posted
mai più noi due- dolcenera
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
Posted
Nolwenn

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
friends will be friends-queen
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
Posted
un podcast

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
every night in my dreams I see you...I feel you....
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
Posted
Girasole-Giorgia
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...