celine-rc Posted July 28, 2010 at 07:57 PM Posted July 28, 2010 at 07:57 PM (edited) I saw that there will be a Céline exposition on August 14th at the Notre-Dame du Foyer church in Montréal. It's from 10 to 8. All the profits made from the sale of the tickets will go to Ste-Justines Childrens' Hospital. http://www.journalmetro.com/culture/article/588321 Here's where I found the info. Just thought it would be interresting for us fans. Sorry that the site is in french... Edited July 28, 2010 at 07:58 PM by c'line-rc Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Davey84 Posted July 28, 2010 at 08:13 PM Posted July 28, 2010 at 08:13 PM cool!! hope someone can take pix of the exposition! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
celine-rc Posted July 28, 2010 at 08:18 PM Author Posted July 28, 2010 at 08:18 PM (edited) I might go, if my parents want to, and I defenetly will be taking millions of pictures. I even called the church to make sure it was true. I really want to go. Edited July 28, 2010 at 08:19 PM by c'line-rc Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Matias Posted July 28, 2010 at 09:32 PM Posted July 28, 2010 at 09:32 PM it will be only about her wedding?? Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
JP Posted July 28, 2010 at 09:35 PM Posted July 28, 2010 at 09:35 PM It's organized by one of my friends, so I will go too! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Koolan Posted July 28, 2010 at 09:44 PM Posted July 28, 2010 at 09:44 PM ^ Andray? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
JP Posted July 28, 2010 at 09:58 PM Posted July 28, 2010 at 09:58 PM ^ Andray?Nope, Carole! She's on the forum here, but I forgot what her nickname is Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
SensationalCeline Posted July 28, 2010 at 11:05 PM Posted July 28, 2010 at 11:05 PM What does this consist of? Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
JP Posted July 28, 2010 at 11:40 PM Posted July 28, 2010 at 11:40 PM What does this consist of?An exposition of rare things, 3 persons with huge collections are bringing their stuff, for us to see, and meet fans Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
ladylindsey Posted July 28, 2010 at 11:43 PM Posted July 28, 2010 at 11:43 PM I got a flyer about this at Francophonies! It sounds fun!!!! Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted July 29, 2010 at 12:55 AM Posted July 29, 2010 at 12:55 AM this sounds so amazing! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Véronyk Posted July 29, 2010 at 01:14 AM Posted July 29, 2010 at 01:14 AM I'll be there as a volunteer at the entrance Quote Taking Chances World Tour : 16 août 2008, Montréal22 aoüt 2008, Québec (Lévis)1e Septembre 2008, Montréal14 février 2008, Montréal15 février 2008, Montréal 13 février 2008 Day With all Celine's Fans !!!!! Céline: The Power Of The Dream
ladylindsey Posted July 29, 2010 at 01:18 AM Posted July 29, 2010 at 01:18 AM why can't I live closer to Montréal?!!! dah! Quote
ghazal Posted July 29, 2010 at 07:24 AM Posted July 29, 2010 at 07:24 AM of course its amazing!!!! Quote
loveyouceline Posted July 29, 2010 at 10:45 AM Posted July 29, 2010 at 10:45 AM Woww!! that sounds great. But why can't I??? Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs922.snc4/73590_165568513461072_100000237733148_448778_802415_n.jpg
celinefan5 Posted July 29, 2010 at 12:32 PM Posted July 29, 2010 at 12:32 PM That sounds great...no bad I am not even in Canada right now For those of you that go post lots of pictures please Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted July 29, 2010 at 12:43 PM Posted July 29, 2010 at 12:43 PM (edited) Transalation of Article: In 1998, Celine Dion highlighted her 30th birthday by inviting 250 of her closest friends to a party-themed disco. At the end of the evening, the diva delivered to each of them a commemorative plate-like 45 towers. Carole Bonneville was not at the party, but she still managed to get her hands on one of these precious gifts. Like hundreds of other objects, this will be featured as part of the event "Celine Through the eyes of collectors", an exhibition to be held on Saturday, August 14th at the Notre-Dame-du-Foyer Montreal. This is the first edition of this event. The funds raised through ticket sales will be donated to the Foundation CHU Sainte-Justine Hospital. "It's also a way to bring many fans of Celine Dion together at the same place," says Carole Bonneville, the initiator of the project, joining us by telephone yesterday. Kiosks selling items will be erected on site between 10 am and 8 pm I'll be there as a volunteer at the entrance That's awesome !! Have fun. why can't I live closer to Montréal?!!! dah! Me too It would be really great if everyone who attends from the forum, tries to go at the same time and takes a group photo Edited July 29, 2010 at 12:45 PM by Cheerfuljane Quote
SensationalCeline Posted July 30, 2010 at 12:09 AM Posted July 30, 2010 at 12:09 AM (edited) I wish I could go to this. I live no where close to Montreal. Just hoping for loads of pictures. And @JP, Thanks for answering my question. Edited July 30, 2010 at 12:10 AM by SensationalCeline Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
I Love You Posted July 30, 2010 at 12:27 AM Posted July 30, 2010 at 12:27 AM I was there on my trip, its the most beautiful church in all of Canada. Sounds like fun. Quote
Shesings2me Posted July 31, 2010 at 12:36 AM Posted July 31, 2010 at 12:36 AM Carole invited me there to display my collection, but there is no way I can afford to ship all my things from Calgary to Montreal. By some miracle I hope Kimbo and I can get there for it. Good luck to Carole for an amazing event! Cheers for the 1st annual "Celine Through the Eyes of Collectors" exhibit! Let's hope for many more that we can plan to attend in the future! Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
Raevaz Posted August 2, 2010 at 06:44 PM Posted August 2, 2010 at 06:44 PM I wish I could go It would be cool if the exhibit went around the states, lol I would be 1st in line in Houston Who cares if it's the Houston Museum of Natural Science! Celine is pretty da*n interesting, she can qualify as natural science Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 2, 2010 at 07:16 PM Posted August 2, 2010 at 07:16 PM Please organize another one in Spain, I'd die to go And by the way, PLEEEEASSSEEE take lots of pictures of the collections and all that!! Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
anewdayhascome Posted August 2, 2010 at 07:22 PM Posted August 2, 2010 at 07:22 PM Any photos? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
JP Posted August 7, 2010 at 03:46 AM Posted August 7, 2010 at 03:46 AM Any photos?It's gonna be next week Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
CelineDionFan710 Posted August 7, 2010 at 05:28 PM Posted August 7, 2010 at 05:28 PM yes im hoping for photos as well cant wait. Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Donald45610703 Posted August 7, 2010 at 06:30 PM Posted August 7, 2010 at 06:30 PM yes im hoping for photos as well cant wait. ok will someone please tell what is going to be in the exhibit. hopefully costumes from the taking chances tour pls take lots of pictures Quote http://f0.img.v4.skyrock.net/f08/epic91/pics/2818275476_small_1.jpg Good luck in Vegas!!!
ladylindsey Posted August 7, 2010 at 06:32 PM Posted August 7, 2010 at 06:32 PM It will be a big exposition of fans collections through the years- i don't think there will be any costumes But there should be some pretty neat and rare things- wish I could make it! Quote
celine-rc Posted August 11, 2010 at 11:31 PM Author Posted August 11, 2010 at 11:31 PM I was just watching E-Talk and they mentioned the Expo. Just to let you guys know that there is some advertisement. It's the first time I hear of it though in the media. I think we'll hear more on Friday since they usually talk about stuff to do on the week-end and hopefully Saturday and Sunday. We'll see. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Véronyk Posted August 15, 2010 at 03:25 AM Posted August 15, 2010 at 03:25 AM (edited) Hi everybody, the exhibition went so well, we don't know yet how much we collect for Ste-Justine but a lot of people came. Here's a link of an article that talk about the exhibition. http://7jours.canoe.ca/spectacles/nouvelle...5025466-7j.html The girl who wrote it came today and she asked question to the 4 collectors ! Everybody's talking about one thing they cherish the most in their collection. Sorry it's in french but like I said they all chose one item to talk about and that what it's written. Thanks to everybody that came if you were there I'm the girl with short blond hair that was at the table at the door asking where you heard about the exhibition. Edited August 15, 2010 at 03:29 AM by Véronyk Quote Taking Chances World Tour : 16 août 2008, Montréal22 aoüt 2008, Québec (Lévis)1e Septembre 2008, Montréal14 février 2008, Montréal15 février 2008, Montréal 13 février 2008 Day With all Celine's Fans !!!!! Céline: The Power Of The Dream
Koolan Posted August 15, 2010 at 03:50 AM Posted August 15, 2010 at 03:50 AM Did you tell them to join the forum? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.