SensationalCeline Posted July 27, 2010 at 07:10 PM Posted July 27, 2010 at 07:10 PM I'm so happy for you! Congratulations...I know you'll be terrific. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 27, 2010 at 07:40 PM Author Posted July 27, 2010 at 07:40 PM Clare has loads of different artists and albums on her ipod, and all of Celine's and she has one earphone for her and the other is positioned on ''bump'kins'' ha ha, when shes on the train, to and from work, and she plays Celine, MJ, John Lennon, JT, Westlife and loads of other artists to him/her everyday, and she never really liked the ''miracle'' album as a package until recently when she listened properly to the lyrics, and she now can relate to more of the songs but yeah, whether its a boy or a girl, it's first show will be Celine at some stage next year But thanks again so much for all the well wishes, Clare is just sitting beside me now reading them all and you guys have really made her smile so, cheers! Darren. Quote
SensationalCeline Posted July 27, 2010 at 07:52 PM Posted July 27, 2010 at 07:52 PM Both of you are going be amazing. I forgot to say congrats to Clare too! She snagged a good one! Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
CelineRox Posted July 27, 2010 at 08:32 PM Posted July 27, 2010 at 08:32 PM awww congratulations Darren and Clare!! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
fan2celinedion Posted July 27, 2010 at 08:41 PM Posted July 27, 2010 at 08:41 PM It's me again! congratulations Darren and Clare!!! Quote
Timster Posted July 27, 2010 at 09:34 PM Posted July 27, 2010 at 09:34 PM (edited) Clare is just sitting beside me now reading them all and you guys have really made her smile so, cheers! Even my comment? Wow she's tolerant! Awww! I want to be a dad too now anyone? I'm full of oestrogen, I'm sure I've got some eggs somewhere! Edited July 27, 2010 at 09:36 PM by Timster Quote
fan2celinedion Posted July 27, 2010 at 09:44 PM Posted July 27, 2010 at 09:44 PM Awww! I want to be a dad too now anyone? I'm full of oestrogen, I'm sure I've got some eggs somewhere! :lmao: Quote
~Christian~ Posted July 27, 2010 at 10:16 PM Posted July 27, 2010 at 10:16 PM Wow! Congratulations to the both of you!I think that being a parent is not an easy task, but it brings so much into your life. Everything will mean something now, pretty much more than before. Yep, Congratulations Darren and Clare! (For several months now, I want to be a dad too. I feel mature and strong enough to raise a child... but it won't happen in the upcoming years unfortunately... We never know though.... guys, we should definitely open a thread about parenthood! We are all so much into it for the past six months! ) Quote
fan2celinedion Posted July 27, 2010 at 10:24 PM Posted July 27, 2010 at 10:24 PM Wow! Congratulations to the both of you!I think that being a parent is not an easy task, but it brings so much into your life. Everything will mean something now, pretty much more than before. Yep, Congratulations Darren and Clare! (For several months now, I want to be a dad too. I feel mature and strong enough to raise a child... but it won't happen in the upcoming years unfortunately... We never know though.... guys, we should definitely open a thread about parenthood! We are all so much into it for the past six months! )Ouiii Quote
remykyes Posted July 27, 2010 at 10:59 PM Posted July 27, 2010 at 10:59 PM CONGRATULATIONS DARREN! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
No1IrishFan Posted July 28, 2010 at 12:20 AM Posted July 28, 2010 at 12:20 AM Congratulations Darren! I'm so pleased for Clare and yourself!! Quote
Koolan Posted July 28, 2010 at 12:28 AM Posted July 28, 2010 at 12:28 AM Congratulations to you both!! We'll need a photo of the family. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
openthetelevision Posted July 28, 2010 at 12:53 AM Posted July 28, 2010 at 12:53 AM Congrats!!!! Quote
Jacqui Posted July 28, 2010 at 11:21 AM Posted July 28, 2010 at 11:21 AM And to answer you're question Jacqui, we don't want to know the sex, we want it to be surprise... although we have said we'd like a girl as we mostly have boys on both sides of our families, but as long as its healthy thats the main thing! Darren. All I can say is I admire your patience!!! I sure wouldn't be able to wait that long! Quote
Steph--xO Posted July 28, 2010 at 12:11 PM Posted July 28, 2010 at 12:11 PM Aw that's great news!! Congratulations!! Quote http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/AS--Xx/Cdd-1.jpg _______________________________________________________________________________ ♥ "if you follow your dreams, i dont think you can go wrong." 'and i cant help falling in love with you' i love you Celine.♥
iamcelinefan Posted July 28, 2010 at 01:13 PM Posted July 28, 2010 at 01:13 PM Congratulations Darren :wub: Quote http://imados.fr/history/3/7/8/c-nedion.jpg I love Celine
J-Man Posted July 28, 2010 at 05:20 PM Posted July 28, 2010 at 05:20 PM Clare is just sitting beside me now reading them all and you guys have really made her smile so, cheers! Even my comment? Wow she's tolerant! Awww! I want to be a dad too now anyone? I'm full of oestrogen, I'm sure I've got some eggs somewhere! words fail me! Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
ladylindsey Posted July 28, 2010 at 05:33 PM Posted July 28, 2010 at 05:33 PM Congrats, Darren!!! So exciting!!! Quote
Lian Posted July 28, 2010 at 08:57 PM Posted July 28, 2010 at 08:57 PM awwww congratulations!! Do you have any names decided yet?? Quote http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/368/ploep.pngThe earth is our mother, we must take care of herThe earth is our mother, she will take care of us
CelineRox Posted July 28, 2010 at 09:11 PM Posted July 28, 2010 at 09:11 PM And to answer you're question Jacqui, we don't want to know the sex, we want it to be surprise... although we have said we'd like a girl as we mostly have boys on both sides of our families, but as long as its healthy thats the main thing! Darren. All I can say is I admire your patience!!! I sure wouldn't be able to wait that long! I am so impatient! My partner and I have found out the sex asap each time Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
ErwinG Posted July 28, 2010 at 09:31 PM Posted July 28, 2010 at 09:31 PM Congratulations Darren and Clare ... thats awesome news! Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 28, 2010 at 10:10 PM Author Posted July 28, 2010 at 10:10 PM (edited) I've said it a thousand times before but Celine fans are the best fans on the planet, so kind, genuine, generous, loyal and welcoming! Not only are the fans, but the ppl who work with her, as i got the sweetest email message from the amazing Annie Horth a few hrs ago, Annie thank you so much, you're incredible, and I love you to bits!!! Btw: Annie is now on Twitter for anyone who wishes to follow her... Darren. Edited July 28, 2010 at 10:24 PM by Ire23 Quote
Timster Posted July 28, 2010 at 10:18 PM Posted July 28, 2010 at 10:18 PM WOW! A message from Annie Horth, you are so lucky Quote
Charlie92 Posted July 29, 2010 at 12:50 PM Posted July 29, 2010 at 12:50 PM Awesome, lucky you!! Quote
ILoveDeltaGoodrem Posted July 29, 2010 at 10:58 PM Posted July 29, 2010 at 10:58 PM congratulations! I send health and love to the baby! xx Quote Becky\19\ NZhttp://i43.tinypic.com/2s9zzwi.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 30, 2010 at 08:07 AM Author Posted July 30, 2010 at 08:07 AM Clare just rang me up so excited, she said on the tube to work, she had her ipod on ( one earphone for her and the other for the baby ) and she put on my favourite Celine song ''Thats the way it is'' and for the first time the baby kicked... now I dunno whether it loves the song or hates it, but how amazing is that!!! Its really made my day... Darren. Quote
~Christian~ Posted July 30, 2010 at 10:17 AM Posted July 30, 2010 at 10:17 AM Great! How do you live Clare's/your pregnancy? Quote
Timster Posted July 30, 2010 at 10:55 AM Posted July 30, 2010 at 10:55 AM Aww that is so sweet Darren Quote
takeachance Posted July 30, 2010 at 11:39 AM Posted July 30, 2010 at 11:39 AM Wow congrats Darren!!!! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
kathy4 Posted July 31, 2010 at 02:03 PM Posted July 31, 2010 at 02:03 PM congrats to you darren and i wish you the best of luck. Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.