Jump to content

Celine Dion: Behind the Fairytale


Recommended Posts

Posted
there is a question is that why they didn't sue it
http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpg

Angel of My World

[/i]

Posted (edited)
Don't get me started! I've never actually seen the book but I've seen enough! It's just a bunch of ****! How does he know what they did on their honeymoon! Never trust anything this guy says! I could say so much more but I think it would be better not! :evil: Everything he writes in there is absolutely disgusting and untrue. It's things that we know that Céline would never do in a million years! He's just looking for something that's going to cause contraversy, make him money, and looking for ''la bête noire'' where there isn't one. Doesn't he know by now, there's nothing! She's not like Lydsay Lohan or Britney Spears!

 

You're reading my mind completely. By the way, this is not worth of even mentioning and especially discussing. Only rational and reasonable people wont even read it and especially break head with sth that nobody knows. I could have been this writer too, so would you believe me? Where are the prooves?? At the end of all, the book is unauthorized like it says. Pihh, come one. Rather be smart :msn-wink: .

Edited by cmcdaori
Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Posted
I have saw it on ebay before, but gave it a second look and could tell from the front cover that is was a pile of rubbish. But in a way i would like to read it to laugh at it and think celine would never do such a thing... but i would rather buy a nice celine thing :)

http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg

Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I rather just download and maybe read it, never pay for it like Nancy says, better to pay for real celine's real item
http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpg

Angel of My World

[/i]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...