Lou555 Posted June 27, 2010 at 06:28 PM Posted June 27, 2010 at 06:28 PM (edited) Just about every Québec celebrities living here (young and old) attented one of her many shows either in Montréal or Québec, from singers like Isabelle Boulay to comedians to journalists or newcasters from radio and tv to olympic athletes and hockey players to actors, to politicians present and past like Canada's ex-prime minister Mulroney and his wife Mila to even a group of retired senior artists(comedians and singers) from "Le chez-nous des artistes" who were thrilled to have gotten the chance to meet with Céline before a show as a bonus. There are too many to make a list here but I think you get the picture. Céline's coming home are always a big deal as you know. Edited June 27, 2010 at 06:56 PM by Lou555 Quote
Saartjuhh Posted June 27, 2010 at 06:41 PM Posted June 27, 2010 at 06:41 PM Kevin Young - singer of DiscipleHe mentioned that he's been to a Celine Dion concert in this interview: Quote Xx...Sarah..-
Rossum89 Posted June 27, 2010 at 10:10 PM Posted June 27, 2010 at 10:10 PM I know Reba is a fan of Celine, maybe she attended a show. And Kelly Clarkson also talked about how amazed she was seeing Celine live but I don't knowif she was talking about A New Day. Quote http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3003/newconcertdvddesign3.jpgCredit goes to Timster for the great pic! Celine Dion - Let's Talk About Love World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 22, 1998my very first concert...Celine Dion - Taking Chances World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 13, 2008front row at the end of the catwalk... http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_me-a.png http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_us-c.png
Scramasboy Posted June 28, 2010 at 03:23 AM Posted June 28, 2010 at 03:23 AM I know Reba is a fan of Celine, maybe she attended a show. And Kelly Clarkson also talked about how amazed she was seeing Celine live but I don't knowif she was talking about A New Day.I just adore Kelly, And I enjoy Reba sometimes as well Quote http://68.media.tumblr.com/0215da4dacb45f3375c9bf63cb89e9c3/tumblr_o3edqjdnpP1s2lrfeo1_1280.png
I Love You Posted June 28, 2010 at 03:50 AM Posted June 28, 2010 at 03:50 AM Mariah Carey LOL She probably felt jealous, that Celine still sings amazingly at 42. Quote
Nmj Posted June 28, 2010 at 04:16 AM Posted June 28, 2010 at 04:16 AM Emmet Smith was at the Dallas show Quote
marko Posted June 28, 2010 at 11:31 AM Posted June 28, 2010 at 11:31 AM Roger Federer was in Dubai,during Dubai tennis championships!!! Quote Chaque jour sans toi, sans rien de toi, c'est contre nature
anewdayhascome Posted June 28, 2010 at 12:07 PM Posted June 28, 2010 at 12:07 PM in Poland there was Małgorzata Foremniak and Anna Dymna but they are not known to the world... Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
davidjag79 Posted June 28, 2010 at 03:24 PM Posted June 28, 2010 at 03:24 PM Patti doesn't like Celine that much. She is still bitter about If You Asked Me Too lol Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
melanie_cd Posted June 28, 2010 at 05:27 PM Posted June 28, 2010 at 05:27 PM Mariah Carey LOLOMG, really? Quote
celinedion87 Posted June 28, 2010 at 06:19 PM Posted June 28, 2010 at 06:19 PM in paris :Mathieu ChedidCharles AznavourAudrey TautouLuc PlamondonArielle Dombasle in monaco:Charlène Wittstock Quote We love you Céline!on t'aime Céline! http://images.contactmusic.com/videoimages/sbmg/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_quemex_2.jpg <3
I Love You Posted June 28, 2010 at 07:42 PM Posted June 28, 2010 at 07:42 PM Patti doesn't like Celine that much. She is still bitter about If You Asked Me Too lol Quote
lindsey22 Posted June 28, 2010 at 08:04 PM Posted June 28, 2010 at 08:04 PM Rachael Ray http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_JvwvDIE8Iim not a fan of rachel ray even if she like Celine Just about every Québec celebrities living here (young and old) attented one of her many shows either in Montréal or Québec, from singers like Isabelle Boulay to comedians to journalists or newcasters from radio and tv to olympic athletes and hockey players to actors, to politicians present and past like Canada's ex-prime minister Mulroney and his wife Mila to even a group of retired senior artists(comedians and singers) from "Le chez-nous des artistes" who were thrilled to have gotten the chance to meet with Céline before a show as a bonus. There are too many to make a list here but I think you get the picture. Céline's coming home are always a big deal as you know. omg Lou i know right. i saw so many politician at the montreal concerts all with their secret security on walkie talkies like anybody came there for them and not Celine Mariah Carey LOL Mariah Carey LOLOMG, really? omg , i love you guys so much, you crack me up Quote
volleyceline Posted June 29, 2010 at 01:16 AM Posted June 29, 2010 at 01:16 AM Oh yes, I remember Oprah My mom and I were joking around, "you have to be Oprah to see Celine in her dressing room!" Lol that Oprah's friend is hooked up for life!! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
volleyceline Posted June 29, 2010 at 01:17 AM Posted June 29, 2010 at 01:17 AM Oh yes, I remember Oprah My mom and I were joking around, "you have to be Oprah to see Celine in her dressing room!" Lol that Oprah's friend is hooked up for life!! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
lindsey22 Posted June 29, 2010 at 04:25 AM Posted June 29, 2010 at 04:25 AM Oh yes, I remember Oprah My mom and I were joking around, "you have to be Oprah to see Celine in her dressing room!" Lol that Oprah's friend is hooked up for life!!haha yea, she sure is. she received $1 million from Oprah as a gift. Quote
stone Posted June 29, 2010 at 05:27 AM Posted June 29, 2010 at 05:27 AM I wonder if Lara has ever been to a Celine concert!?! Discreetly, probably several times. Quote
Olaf-Germany Posted June 29, 2010 at 03:41 PM Posted June 29, 2010 at 03:41 PM Germany Munich: Fady Maalouf (german singer) Quote http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/61144_105881259476633_108550_n.jpg
luisnicole Posted June 29, 2010 at 04:53 PM Posted June 29, 2010 at 04:53 PM Celine and Audrey Tautou my two worlds together. Celine is the QUEEN of all stars no matter what discipline. Quote
Pureceline Posted June 29, 2010 at 05:29 PM Posted June 29, 2010 at 05:29 PM Germany Munich: Fady Maalouf (german singer) OMG Fady was at the same show my friend Rania was! Rania became fifth and Fady Second. Quote http://www.celinerevealed.nl/banners/revealed-sig.png My Taking Chances World Tour: 16 May: Antwerp, Belgium 2 June: Amsterdam, Holland | 15, 16, 19, 20, 23, 25 Augustus: Montreal, Canada Visit my website: www.celinerevealed.nl
rodrigo_alka Posted June 29, 2010 at 10:23 PM Posted June 29, 2010 at 10:23 PM Susana Gimenez Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
mawuar Posted June 30, 2010 at 06:33 AM Posted June 30, 2010 at 06:33 AM (edited) Roger Federer was in Dubai,during Dubai tennis championships!!! really??? haha how do you know that? of all the celebrities mentioned,Federer was the last I expected to be there! that's so cool.. Edited June 30, 2010 at 06:37 AM by mawuar Quote
Galuush Posted June 30, 2010 at 06:33 PM Posted June 30, 2010 at 06:33 PM Patti doesn't like Celine that much. She is still bitter about If You Asked Me Too lol Can someone tell what is the story about Patti and Celine? Quote What you say to Taking Chances? - 9/7/2008 - My own Taking chances tour. Celine Je T'aime!! I just want to live while I'm alive - Bon Jovi!! My God, I was settling in for a long winter's nap. I've been nominated, like 789 times, but it hasn't been since the Mesozoic Era that I've actually won - Meryl Streep
pat200 Posted June 30, 2010 at 07:07 PM Posted June 30, 2010 at 07:07 PM Well Patti recorded If you asked me to in 1989 and it wasn't a hit at all! Celine then recorded it in 1992 and reached number 4 if i remember well and was a hit in the US. Since then, Patti plays the race card and says it is coz celine is white she had more success with it. I mean really? Could it be Patti that your chipmunk sounds you make become unbearable to hear, and thus render your song unsuitable for pop radio? Quote
jespa Posted July 6, 2010 at 01:55 AM Posted July 6, 2010 at 01:55 AM Ramona!!! HAHA! gotta love her Quote Congratulations, Celine, Rene, and RC on the TWINS!!!!! <3 <3 <3"I looked in the audience. There were no strangers. Everybody was singing and cheering and hugging. That was a beautiful picture to look at.""I want to be more successful as a mother than I am in show business.""I don't listen to my own music at home.""On her baby: He's 16 months old and he eats soap and paper. What's going on with kids?""On her son again: I smell his feet; they have a scent that's a bit like vinegar.""As long as my fans enjoy my music and I'm happy in myself, my life and my music, that's all the truly concerns me.""I am the youngest of 14 children, so I rarely got a chance to speak. If I have an opportunity for talking, I talk.""So far so good. We take it a day at a time."
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 6, 2010 at 08:11 AM Posted July 6, 2010 at 08:11 AM I think Andrea Bocelli attended one of the London shows... Darren. Quote
J-Man Posted July 6, 2010 at 08:22 AM Posted July 6, 2010 at 08:22 AM Kian from Westlife was at the Dublin concert So was Mark Feehily from Westlifeandthe legend that is Louis Walsh Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
riobeard11 Posted July 6, 2010 at 08:16 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 08:16 PM Just because this one cracks me up, I'll post it here, too. But there were Bravolebrities there! Jill Zarin and Countess LuAnn http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2712/216/55/74880912921/n74880912921_2334459_4200869.jpg Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.