Scramasboy Posted June 15, 2010 at 11:18 PM Posted June 15, 2010 at 11:18 PM say it best, lol! And how Gretchen got angry at.. umm.. Lauren? when she said they dated, HA. And Gretchen said they didn't?! I was like *B**** please, it's been fricken documented by Bravo that they were something LOLOLOL how pathetic!* Quote http://68.media.tumblr.com/0215da4dacb45f3375c9bf63cb89e9c3/tumblr_o3edqjdnpP1s2lrfeo1_1280.png
Frida Posted June 16, 2010 at 10:21 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 10:21 AM I think I cried when Jeana left too (and I'll miss her daughter, she was so cuuute LOL) I can't help but love Vicki, she's too crazy not too. Used to like Gretchen, but not when she's with Slade. Not quite sure what I think about Tamra, sometimes I like her and sometimes I don't REALLY don't like Lynne and Alexis, Lauri was alright... I wonder of the DC-show will be.. Has anyone seen previews? Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
riobeard11 Posted June 16, 2010 at 11:36 AM Author Posted June 16, 2010 at 11:36 AM Jeana's daughter was very pretty! And I think Jeana was as well, you can see she had it back in her prime The DC one should be interesting because it's going to feature the woman who snuck into the White House dinner! And it's going to entertain me because it's my neck of the woods. Quote
Frida Posted June 16, 2010 at 12:04 PM Posted June 16, 2010 at 12:04 PM Jeana's daughter was very pretty! And I think Jeana was as well, you can see she had it back in her prime The DC one should be interesting because it's going to feature the woman who snuck into the White House dinner! And it's going to entertain me because it's my neck of the woods. And that's true about Jeana Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
whineupemily Posted June 16, 2010 at 03:54 PM Posted June 16, 2010 at 03:54 PM Ummmmm how did I not see this thread before?! I'm only addicted to NY, Atlanta, and NJ. And if I say anymore, it'll turn into like 9 paragraphs LOL. Anyway, I'm psyched for the part 3 reunion of Real Housewives of NY! That was one VERY interesting season. YOU'RE JUST AS FAKE AS THE HAIR ON YOUR HEAD.Lol Danielle. Quote
riobeard11 Posted June 16, 2010 at 04:24 PM Author Posted June 16, 2010 at 04:24 PM Ummmmm how did I not see this thread before?! I'm only addicted to NY, Atlanta, and NJ. And if I say anymore, it'll turn into like 9 paragraphs LOL. Anyway, I'm psyched for the part 3 reunion of Real Housewives of NY! That was one VERY interesting season. YOU'RE JUST AS FAKE AS THE HAIR ON YOUR HEAD.Lol Danielle. I can't wait for the last part of the NY Reunion! It's going to be fantastic! I nearly peed my pants when Danielle called Dina's hair fake! Quote
Frida Posted June 16, 2010 at 04:29 PM Posted June 16, 2010 at 04:29 PM Watching 2x07 of NJ. Oh Danielle... Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Belle Céline Posted June 16, 2010 at 08:20 PM Posted June 16, 2010 at 08:20 PM I LOVE The housewives from NY! Alex is my favorite and then Bethenny, Kelly I can't stand looking at her for two seconds, she's a complete nut job, Jill can't stand her either or Ramona. Alex and Simon have the cutest little boys in the world! Johan and Francoise Bryn, Bethenny's little girl is a doll baby! Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Scramasboy Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:29 PM Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:29 PM (edited) For a 55 year old woman who most likely has had the least amount of plastic surgery on the OC housewives, Jeana looks fricken amazing! lol! I am just so sad she's gone, and then they picked on her after she was gone, catty b******, she was the best one out of you girls, her and Vicki! Lauri, thats her name! Yeah, she was annoying. And if I was Jeana I'd slap both of her son's faces OFF. Period, little dicks! I think Bethany looks like Frankenstein, or a scarecrow. Anyone agree? Edited June 16, 2010 at 09:29 PM by Scramasboy Quote http://68.media.tumblr.com/0215da4dacb45f3375c9bf63cb89e9c3/tumblr_o3edqjdnpP1s2lrfeo1_1280.png
riobeard11 Posted June 17, 2010 at 03:49 AM Author Posted June 17, 2010 at 03:49 AM I LOVE The housewives from NY! Alex is my favorite and then Bethenny, Kelly I can't stand looking at her for two seconds, she's a complete nut job, Jill can't stand her either or Ramona. Alex and Simon have the cutest little boys in the world! Johan and Francoise Bryn, Bethenny's little girl is a doll baby!When I met Alex and Simon last weekend she had the boys with her! Here : For a 55 year old woman who most likely has had the least amount of plastic surgery on the OC housewives, Jeana looks fricken amazing! lol! I am just so sad she's gone, and then they picked on her after she was gone, catty b******, she was the best one out of you girls, her and Vicki! Lauri, thats her name! Yeah, she was annoying. And if I was Jeana I'd slap both of her son's faces OFF. Period, little dicks! I think Bethany looks like Frankenstein, or a scarecrow. Anyone agree?I think Jeana's oldest is kind of hot. But he's still an #ss, haha. And Bethenny's jaw is so strange! It looks fine sometimes, but others it looks ridiculous. It got out of control when she was pregnant, that's for sure. Still love her, though Quote
Belle Céline Posted June 17, 2010 at 04:30 AM Posted June 17, 2010 at 04:30 AM I LOVE The housewives from NY! Alex is my favorite and then Bethenny, Kelly I can't stand looking at her for two seconds, she's a complete nut job, Jill can't stand her either or Ramona. Alex and Simon have the cutest little boys in the world! Johan and Francoise Bryn, Bethenny's little girl is a doll baby!When I met Alex and Simon last weekend she had the boys with her! Here : The boys are just darling! Little Johan is a cutie pie and Francoise is just such a handsome lil guy I wish they would have done a book signing here in my state I need to save up so money and buy their book, from what I've heard its really good! Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
ladylindsey Posted June 17, 2010 at 05:57 AM Posted June 17, 2010 at 05:57 AM There's going to be a DC show? dahhhh Where is the Nashville show wiht all the southern crazy ladies in Green Hills? They would just be perfect. Soooo annoying! ahahahahahaha "You're just as fake as the hair on your head." I was with Dina on that one...I actually said outloud..."whaaaaa? her hair is real...." to my bf next to me. whew Danielle is Quote
ladylindsey Posted June 17, 2010 at 06:00 AM Posted June 17, 2010 at 06:00 AM AND KELLY on scary island bwahahaha when she couldn't get back into the cabin after "fleeing" and Bethenny said she thought she was going to smack into the glass door trying to get back in I love Bethenny's one liners. and when she said she was doing something like making lemons out of lemonade and they all just blinked and looked at her. At the reuinion Kelly was like, "ohh yeah I made my own drink out of it with petron and blah blah and it's called lemons from lemonade.." and Andy looked at Bethenny and and was like ..." Quote
Scramasboy Posted June 17, 2010 at 06:05 AM Posted June 17, 2010 at 06:05 AM I LOVE The housewives from NY! Alex is my favorite and then Bethenny, Kelly I can't stand looking at her for two seconds, she's a complete nut job, Jill can't stand her either or Ramona. Alex and Simon have the cutest little boys in the world! Johan and Francoise Bryn, Bethenny's little girl is a doll baby!When I met Alex and Simon last weekend she had the boys with her! Here : For a 55 year old woman who most likely has had the least amount of plastic surgery on the OC housewives, Jeana looks fricken amazing! lol! I am just so sad she's gone, and then they picked on her after she was gone, catty b******, she was the best one out of you girls, her and Vicki! Lauri, thats her name! Yeah, she was annoying. And if I was Jeana I'd slap both of her son's faces OFF. Period, little dicks! I think Bethany looks like Frankenstein, or a scarecrow. Anyone agree?I think Jeana's oldest is kind of hot. But he's still an #ss, haha. And Bethenny's jaw is so strange! It looks fine sometimes, but others it looks ridiculous. It got out of control when she was pregnant, that's for sure. Still love her, though Umm YEAH. Hahah Jeana's oldest son is kind of extremely hot!!! I'd do him in the blink of an eye, haha, but he was still such a d!ick to Jeana, I'm glad Vicki stood up for her! And yes, it's like every pic I see of Bethany, her jaw is wider and her eyebrows are thicker and curve down with her eyes, it'd so odd! Like a cartoon scarecrow frankenstein mix or somethin! *she told me to get a hobby* Hahahahahha The Jersey housewives are at least a little crazy, every last one of them. Danielle is the craziest, and Caroline is like mob queen of New Jersey, haha. She even talks like the godfather, xD HAHA AND The The Realhousewives of LateNight was so funny, Jimmy Fallon was Jill, bahaha its great. Quote http://68.media.tumblr.com/0215da4dacb45f3375c9bf63cb89e9c3/tumblr_o3edqjdnpP1s2lrfeo1_1280.png
Scramasboy Posted June 17, 2010 at 06:07 AM Posted June 17, 2010 at 06:07 AM AND KELLY on scary island bwahahaha when she couldn't get back into the cabin after "fleeing" and Bethenny said she thought she was going to smack into the glass door trying to get back in I love Bethenny's one liners. and when she said she was doing something like making lemons out of lemonade and they all just blinked and looked at her. At the reuinion Kelly was like, "ohh yeah I made my own drink out of it with petron and blah blah and it's called lemons from lemonade.." and Andy looked at Bethenny and and was like ..." I almost DIED when Kelly was crying because of Bethenny giving away her things on the island, HAHA. I was laughing and getting so annoyed by her, she really is insane, and how about when playboy was interviewing her and she was like, on the reporters junk the whole time! I was embarrassed for her xD Quote http://68.media.tumblr.com/0215da4dacb45f3375c9bf63cb89e9c3/tumblr_o3edqjdnpP1s2lrfeo1_1280.png
Frida Posted June 17, 2010 at 08:06 AM Posted June 17, 2010 at 08:06 AM AND KELLY on scary island bwahahaha when she couldn't get back into the cabin after "fleeing" and Bethenny said she thought she was going to smack into the glass door trying to get back in I love Bethenny's one liners. and when she said she was doing something like making lemons out of lemonade and they all just blinked and looked at her. At the reuinion Kelly was like, "ohh yeah I made my own drink out of it with petron and blah blah and it's called lemons from lemonade.." and Andy looked at Bethenny and and was like ..." Hahaha, that was sooo funny... Btw, have you seen the caricatures on this site? Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
riobeard11 Posted June 17, 2010 at 01:15 PM Author Posted June 17, 2010 at 01:15 PM The boys are just darling! Little Johan is a cutie pie and Francoise is just such a handsome lil guy I wish they would have done a book signing here in my state I need to save up so money and buy their book, from what I've heard its really good! The book is really funny! Definitely worth buying, I'd say AND KELLY on scary island bwahahaha when she couldn't get back into the cabin after "fleeing" and Bethenny said she thought she was going to smack into the glass door trying to get back in I love Bethenny's one liners. and when she said she was doing something like making lemons out of lemonade and they all just blinked and looked at her. At the reuinion Kelly was like, "ohh yeah I made my own drink out of it with petron and blah blah and it's called lemons from lemonade.." and Andy looked at Bethenny and and was like ..." I LOVE that she named it Scary Island! I seriously think that she has no idea that they're telling her she's insane. She just looks at them and is like "Thank you guys, thank you!" I want her to ZIP IT! And when she spoke of the Kellade...are you serious? Andy is priceless with his reactions! Have you ever seen this video about Bethenny-isms? http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives...s/bethenny-isms Umm YEAH. Hahah Jeana's oldest son is kind of extremely hot!!! I'd do him in the blink of an eye, haha, but he was still such a d!ick to Jeana, I'm glad Vicki stood up for her! And yes, it's like every pic I see of Bethany, her jaw is wider and her eyebrows are thicker and curve down with her eyes, it'd so odd! Like a cartoon scarecrow frankenstein mix or somethin! *she told me to get a hobby* Hahahahahha The Jersey housewives are at least a little crazy, every last one of them. Danielle is the craziest, and Caroline is like mob queen of New Jersey, haha. She even talks like the godfather, xD HAHA AND The The Realhousewives of LateNight was so funny, Jimmy Fallon was Jill, bahaha its great.Tell us how you really feel about Jeana's son Caroline IS the mob. She's like the mob mama, I swear. Quote
riobeard11 Posted June 17, 2010 at 01:18 PM Author Posted June 17, 2010 at 01:18 PM Btw, have you seen the caricatures on this site? Omg I missed that LOL! They have Alexis down perfectly Quote
Frida Posted June 17, 2010 at 01:36 PM Posted June 17, 2010 at 01:36 PM You mean "Jesus Barbie"?! Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
riobeard11 Posted June 17, 2010 at 02:04 PM Author Posted June 17, 2010 at 02:04 PM "I wonder how Jesus feels about her 750cc's!" Quote
Belle Céline Posted June 17, 2010 at 06:34 PM Posted June 17, 2010 at 06:34 PM AND KELLY on scary island bwahahaha when she couldn't get back into the cabin after "fleeing" and Bethenny said she thought she was going to smack into the glass door trying to get back in I love Bethenny's one liners. and when she said she was doing something like making lemons out of lemonade and they all just blinked and looked at her. At the reuinion Kelly was like, "ohh yeah I made my own drink out of it with petron and blah blah and it's called lemons from lemonade.." and Andy looked at Bethenny and and was like ..." I almost DIED when Kelly was crying because of Bethenny giving away her things on the island, HAHA. I was laughing and getting so annoyed by her, she really is insane, and how about when playboy was interviewing her and she was like, on the reporters junk the whole time! I was embarrassed for her xDI didn't get why Kelly made such a huge deal out of Bethenny giving them a few gifts, she was being perfectly polite and Kelly totally like bashes the gifts and doesn't even want them. Rude, rude, rude, rude. Kelly seriously, seriously needs help. Alex was talking about that episode and said the stuff from the cutting room floor was ten times crazier than what they showed of Kelly and her 'meltdown'. I really think Kelly needs some psychiatric help for real. She's not normal, she said she dreamed Bethenny was going to kill her? and that Alex looked like a vampire Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
ladylindsey Posted June 18, 2010 at 02:45 AM Posted June 18, 2010 at 02:45 AM haha Reunion part 3 of the NYC wives was tonight hahahahahahaha I just love Bethenney's facial expressions. Quote
Frida Posted June 18, 2010 at 09:02 AM Posted June 18, 2010 at 09:02 AM Hahaha, can't wait to see it Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted June 18, 2010 at 10:53 AM Posted June 18, 2010 at 10:53 AM 10 mins left of part 3 *deep breath*. I really would like to kow what's wrong with Kelly... Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
riobeard11 Posted June 18, 2010 at 02:15 PM Author Posted June 18, 2010 at 02:15 PM I didn't get why Kelly made such a huge deal out of Bethenny giving them a few gifts, she was being perfectly polite and Kelly totally like bashes the gifts and doesn't even want them. Rude, rude, rude, rude. Kelly seriously, seriously needs help. Alex was talking about that episode and said the stuff from the cutting room floor was ten times crazier than what they showed of Kelly and her 'meltdown'. I really think Kelly needs some psychiatric help for real. She's not normal, she said she dreamed Bethenny was going to kill her? and that Alex looked like a vampire Yeah SOMETHING is wrong with her. Just a little... The 'impersonal' gifts was the best part of Kelly's crying fit about Bethenny's presents! Her name was embroidered on the bag! haha Reunion part 3 of the NYC wives was tonight hahahahahahaha I just love Bethenney's facial expressions.She is honestly SO funny. I love that she doesn't care and just lets it all show when she feels or thinks something. But honestly, how much can you really hold back with crazy people like that "speaking" 10 mins left of part 3 *deep breath*. I really would like to kow what's wrong with Kelly...I LOVED the ending of this reunion. This season had the most intertwined drama out of any other of the shows, I think. It was just great. Every time that Kelly goes on a rant, I just really want to know what the hell she is talking about. It doesn't make sense! I think that for a solid 15 minutes of last night's show it was as if there was just someone speaking jibberish. She's delusional And...it sucks to be Jill Zarin right now. Basically she made an idiot out of herself for an entire season and now nobody likes her. Quote
Scramasboy Posted June 19, 2010 at 11:15 AM Posted June 19, 2010 at 11:15 AM Hahahah I still like Jill I didnt see the entire season, basically the beginning, first half of the middle, and the end and the last part of the reunion. From what I saw, I understand Jill's point of view, and her feelings, though she took them too far, and became so overdramatic it made the heartfelt sadness she was feeling into a freakshow, and I can see how it seems like Bethenny [i can never spell her name right lol!] just wants Jill to butt out though for Jill, it probably seemed like it was because Bethenny found a man, because she always had time to be friends before and always included Jill before so why did Bethenny change, because of a guy? Thats not right! Though I dont think Jill thought it through, that Bethenney just needed time with him alone to form a relationship, I think Bethenney just didn't care about Jill enough to even understand her point of view. I think she has a selfish quality about herself and I thought that from the first time I saw her on Real Housewives Of New York, and I think once Jill had her feelings hurt, it didn't matter why Bethenney said or acted the way she did, the fact that she did it at all is all that mattered. I try and look at it from both sides. And yes, Caroline is the Mob Queen of Jersey, she runs her empire with a marinaria stained wooden spoon of mobby justice! I love how she always has that wickid smirt on her face and talks so slow, in such a acid laced way, hahaha! Quote http://68.media.tumblr.com/0215da4dacb45f3375c9bf63cb89e9c3/tumblr_o3edqjdnpP1s2lrfeo1_1280.png
riobeard11 Posted June 19, 2010 at 05:18 PM Author Posted June 19, 2010 at 05:18 PM Yeah I'll agree with that. There are two sides, and I definitely don't hate Jill...she's Jill! But I do think she made mistakes this season, and the fight definitely is both of their faults. They should have kissed and made up way earlier than they did instead of holding grudges. And yes, Caroline is the Mob Queen of Jersey, she runs her empire with a marinaria stained wooden spoon of mobby justice! I love how she always has that wickid smirt on her face and talks so slow, in such a acid laced way, hahaha! OMG that was brilliant! She's definitely one that can put fear in your body through her glare, that's for sure! Quote
Scramasboy Posted June 20, 2010 at 04:15 AM Posted June 20, 2010 at 04:15 AM Yeah I'll agree with that. There are two sides, and I definitely don't hate Jill...she's Jill! But I do think she made mistakes this season, and the fight definitely is both of their faults. They should have kissed and made up way earlier than they did instead of holding grudges. And yes, Caroline is the Mob Queen of Jersey, she runs her empire with a marinaria stained wooden spoon of mobby justice! I love how she always has that wickid smirt on her face and talks so slow, in such a acid laced way, hahaha! OMG that was brilliant! She's definitely one that can put fear in your body through her glare, that's for sure!tehehehe And I agree with your statement, it's something about that glare she has, hahaha, it's so intense! Quote http://68.media.tumblr.com/0215da4dacb45f3375c9bf63cb89e9c3/tumblr_o3edqjdnpP1s2lrfeo1_1280.png
riobeard11 Posted June 20, 2010 at 05:29 AM Author Posted June 20, 2010 at 05:29 AM tehehehe And I agree with your statement, it's something about that glare she has, hahaha, it's so intense!Well when you have that much power behind you, it's a confidence that can't be faked. Quote
Belle Céline Posted June 20, 2010 at 05:33 AM Posted June 20, 2010 at 05:33 AM I have to say I side with Bethenny over this whole thing with Jill. Jill is to much into other people's business and everything has to be about her, she was being very clingy to Bethenny and needed to back off a little once Bethenny met Jason and stuff. I really wish they would work thing out though, they were the best of friends before all this started. Surely their friendship isn't irrepairable? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.