Sofie Posted June 13, 2010 at 08:50 AM Posted June 13, 2010 at 08:50 AM Prob the songs on the cd FIY/ANDHC/LTAL since it was my first, most of all I do think is IACBTMN Or maybe IA... Quote
the power of celine Posted June 13, 2010 at 09:29 AM Posted June 13, 2010 at 09:29 AM Pour Que Tu M'aimes EncoreS'ill Suffisait D'aimer Et je t'aime encoreThat's The Way It IsYou And IAin't Gonna Look The Other WaySorry For LoveQuand On N'a Que L'amour (live)My Love and many more Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
Lymon Posted June 13, 2010 at 01:17 PM Posted June 13, 2010 at 01:17 PM When I had my old iTunes plays, Et sil nen restait qu'une I think was the most played song. Either that or Taking Chances. Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
Frida Posted June 15, 2010 at 09:15 AM Posted June 15, 2010 at 09:15 AM (edited) This is rather odd, but I'm pretty sure it's "My Way" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWUChqDaQ24 Edited June 15, 2010 at 09:15 AM by Frida Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
PatrickDion22 Posted June 15, 2010 at 02:23 PM Posted June 15, 2010 at 02:23 PM Last.fm tells me that it's Je Crois Toi but I've definitely listened to other songs more than that one Oh my God, I looove that song! Love it, love it!! Quote Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/patjsully
MistaChanel Posted June 15, 2010 at 03:54 PM Posted June 15, 2010 at 03:54 PM AloneTaking ChancesI'm AliveI Drove All NightFaithYou & IMy Heart Will Go On À CauseDans Un Autre MondeRien N'est Vraiment FiniNe Partez Pas Sans MoiTous Les SecretsEt S'Il N'en Restait Qu'une (Je Serais Celle-là)Je Crois Toi Quote RIVER DEEP, MOUNTAIN HIGH - OH HOW I LOVE YOU BABY!
zuv Posted June 20, 2010 at 04:35 PM Posted June 20, 2010 at 04:35 PM Unfortunatly my computer crashed twice as well as my itunes during the last 5 years. So i can't tell which song has been really played the most. but right now its: Super Love 271Would I know 232Ammore Annascunnuto 176 I remember I Surrender, Des Milliers de Baisers, All By myself and The Reason I Go On were in the 600 Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 20, 2010 at 06:25 PM Posted June 20, 2010 at 06:25 PM Think Twice - album versionThink Twice - live in zurichThink Twice - BruneiThink Twice - Live at the O2 in order i got them! Quote
zuv Posted June 21, 2010 at 03:46 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 03:46 AM Think Twice - album versionThink Twice - live in zurichThink Twice - BruneiThink Twice - Live at the O2 in order i got them! Let me see....hmmmm. Yeah. Your from UK lol Quote
bgcalde Posted June 21, 2010 at 04:16 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 04:16 AM This is rather odd, but I'm pretty sure it's "My Way" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWUChqDaQ24 Wow this is amazing! From where is it? Is there an mp3 available? Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 21, 2010 at 05:48 PM Posted June 21, 2010 at 05:48 PM Think Twice - album versionThink Twice - live in zurichThink Twice - BruneiThink Twice - Live at the O2 in order i got them! Let me see....hmmmm. Yeah. Your from UK lol Oh yeah!! Doesn't anyone outside of Britain like TT then?? Personally i think they should!! Quote
kmonline Posted June 21, 2010 at 06:23 PM Posted June 21, 2010 at 06:23 PM Mine's: I drove all nightThat's the way it isI'm aliveIn some small wayEyes on meYou and I Quote
xxmatthewxx Posted June 21, 2010 at 10:56 PM Posted June 21, 2010 at 10:56 PM My current top 10 on iTunes is... 1. A New Day Has Come (Live from Las Vegas)2. Alone3. I Drove All Night (Live from Las Vegas)4. Intro + I Drove All Night (Live In Berlin **Bootleg**)5. A World To Believe In6. River Deep Mountain High (Live from Las Vegas)7. Fade Away8. Taking Chances9. The Show Must Go On (The live one with Christophe Maé and David Hallyday)10. Eyes on Me10. Shadow Of Love Now I have better version of the TCWT songs the Las Vegas ones and bootlegs I had before should slowly fall down the list. Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted June 21, 2010 at 10:58 PM Posted June 21, 2010 at 10:58 PM right now "All by myself" from the taking chances tour. Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
xo1hrt4celineox Posted June 25, 2010 at 03:24 AM Posted June 25, 2010 at 03:24 AM Right in Front of YouRevealA quatre a pas d'ici Water From the MoonThe Reason adding to my list, lol... Would I KnowNext Plane OutI Want You to Need MeRegarde MoiIf You Asked Me Too now i just want to go listen to all of these songs!! Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
zuv Posted June 25, 2010 at 03:53 AM Posted June 25, 2010 at 03:53 AM (edited) Right in Front of YouRevealA quatre a pas d'ici Water From the MoonThe Reason adding to my list, lol... Would I KnowNext Plane OutI Want You to Need MeRegarde MoiIf You Asked Me Too now i just want to go listen to all of these songs!! ooooooo yeah Next Plane Out... love that song. Type of song you don't expect much when you listen to the 1st minute and then BANG it becomes amazing!!! "Its been too long i can't be strong no moooooorrrreeeee Leavin' on the next plane out" loolll I rock that song in my car, i scream my arss off "Here beside me again again again again again yeah yeah yeah " Edited June 25, 2010 at 03:53 AM by pyb Quote
je t'aime Posted June 28, 2010 at 12:30 AM Posted June 28, 2010 at 12:30 AM On my last.fm profile: Taking Chances Rain, Tax (It's Inevitable) When the Wrong One Loves You Right My Love Femme Comme Chacune That list is different when I'm at home, I have more of her stuff and I can play more of a selection. The list at home is probably this. Treat Her Like A LadyJe danse dans ma tete(If There Was) Any Other Way My Heart Will Go OnWhen the Wrong One Loves You Right Quote http://www.tedmills.com/images/celinemonkeyass.jpg
CelineDionFan710 Posted June 28, 2010 at 01:02 AM Posted June 28, 2010 at 01:02 AM now its i surrender for me. i have so much of hers that play alot. Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Guybrush Threepwood Posted July 3, 2010 at 10:11 AM Posted July 3, 2010 at 10:11 AM I'm Alive I drove all night A new day has come That's the way it is To love you more Quote Guybrush Threepwood
celinedionfan1 Posted July 3, 2010 at 11:35 AM Posted July 3, 2010 at 11:35 AM think mine is Dance with my father, got a new computer so im not sure anymore haha Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
amin27cd Posted July 9, 2010 at 08:23 AM Posted July 9, 2010 at 08:23 AM -CALL THE MAN -IS NOTHING SACRED -TAKING CHANCES -THINK TWICE and from this new cd i love the track: THIS IS A MAN'S MAN'S MAN'S WORLD Quote celine is celine
wjd Posted July 9, 2010 at 09:22 AM Posted July 9, 2010 at 09:22 AM I Remember L.A. on my iTunes! Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
Samantha-Jayne Posted July 12, 2010 at 10:18 PM Posted July 12, 2010 at 10:18 PM Water from the moonI know what love isPower of love (always my fave)Dance with my father Quote
volleyceline Posted July 13, 2010 at 12:07 AM Posted July 13, 2010 at 12:07 AM SONG, as in singular, I don't have one song... The most played are Super Love, Why oh why, would I know, ain't gonna look the other way.. and classic, The Power of Love. Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.